Hepatitis B infection

Dear Ramtuty and Shakan,

If wife's visa is new and under your sponsorship,you can go to SEHA(Near central Hospital)and give the Medical test with out any worries.

Regards
Mgeorge

Dear mgeorge,

Thanks for your immediate and kind response.

Regards,
ramtuty.

Hi QQ  go to the first floor room no 27 there is one person mr Khalid( if i am not mistaken) ask him ... he will give u the right answer...

It is in preventive medicine department near alwahda previously it was part of central hospital... some people call it as seh a also ... never mind there is only one centre and it
is preventive medicne department under seha

dont get confused by asking to securities and other people,,, ask to right person only.....

QQ wrote:

Does anyone have an blood test experience in Central Hospital, Abu Dhabi?
Yesterday afternoon, I have gone to the hospital for inquiring whether the new law is implemented or not?  Firstly, one worker of health exam office told me if I'm a new comer, I need go back.  Then, I ask another nurse. A lady told me you need talk with a manager of labor certificat office on Sunday. It looks like no one is acquainted the new law. So I afraid I will hear a bad message on Sunday. Could anyone tell me the situation of Abu dhabi?

Thank you!

perdanasiswa wrote:

There are repeated questions posted here about similar rules in Saudi, Oman, Qatar and other states.

I have started new forums for each country where hopefully we can get the same kind of discussion we started here to cover these other countries and help people considering career in these countries.

For each country look for "Hepatitis Infection".

For bahrain, use the following link:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=30461

I hope you find this useful.

Discussion has started about similar rules in other Gulf States.  Check the above links for what could be useful information for you in case you are considering a move to another Gulf state.

Hi uae

today ill be going for my medicals.i would like to know if we have to mention that i have hep b ,to the doctor or the person taking my test?

or can i take the test like any other person.

uae wrote:

hi sasha,
i applied for a new visa (residence) and they gave me my certificate. don't worry.:):)

any body from SHARJAH? two of my colleague has come for a medical test in SHARJAH, but the Hep B still be tested there last week.
is there any one got the fit certification in SHarjah with hep b postive?

The wording of the new law (posted few days ago) is not clear about the NEW COMERS, could it be like I read in a recent post that ALL new comers have to pass the Hep B test and can still be deported (even if not working like for a house wife)?

dennisp wrote:

The wording of the new law (posted few days ago) is not clear about the NEW COMERS, could it be like I read in a recent post that ALL new comers have to pass the Hep B test and can still be deported (even if not working like for a house wife)?

Dear dennisp,

Newcomers will only be tested in the 6 catogories of workers mentioned in the law. Housewives will NOT be tested for new or renewal of visa.

The trick now is to remove the ban from people already tested and deported. I have no update today but hopeing for good news this week.

best regards
uk expat1971

Unfortunately, ADNOC upholds it's policy regardless of the new residence rules. Moreover this policy is enforced throughout ADNOC subsidiaries (Adma, ZADCO etc).

PERDANASISA, If possible Please write full details of ADNOC Group of companies ( GASCO,ADCO, ADMA, ZADCO ) Who has implemented new rule of hepatitis B infection screening and who is still not implementing it. This is very very important for oil and gas related employess.

dear sasha,
you don't have to tell them that you have hbv, you will undergo the medical test just like others and then if they found out that you are a carrier as long as you don't fall under the 6 categories, they will give you your fitness certificate.:)

All, I'm confused about the how many medical centers are in Abu Dhabi. Can someone confirm how many and their names?

I meant the ones that perform the Visa fitness testing.

ArabianTiger wrote:

All, I'm confused about the how many medical centers are in Abu Dhabi. Can someone confirm how many and their names?

desert_decent wrote:

Unfortunately, ADNOC upholds it's policy regardless of the new residence rules. Moreover this policy is enforced throughout ADNOC subsidiaries (Adma, ZADCO etc).

PERDANASISA, If possible Please write full details of ADNOC Group of companies ( GASCO,ADCO, ADMA, ZADCO ) Who has implemented new rule of hepatitis B infection screening and who is still not implementing it. This is very very important for oil and gas related employess.

Are this company still testing for hepatitis c pls rply

m_peks wrote:
desert_decent wrote:

Are this company still testing for hepatitis c pls rply

So it means that in addition to the gouvernment for the residency or work visa, also some local companies (ADNOC) test the workers (I hope not his whole family) for Hep B and if you want to work for one of these ADNOC companies you have to wait until they remove that stupid requirement ! Did I got it right ?

Dear MGeorge

My wife appeared for medical(She is having Hep B) in SEHA Abu dhabi on Last Wednesday but today when i went there to get her certificate they did not give me.They referred me to room no.29 but there was no concerned available then I went to Room 18 there i met a lady doctor and i told her about the issue...she told me we will send this case to Health Authority Abu Dhabi and it will take approx one week.
I just have one question to you...plz tell me that same was happened with you for getting certificate of your wife????

desert_decent wrote:

This is ADNOC policy. Hence, ADNOC is enforcing this policy and imposing it on all of its subsidiaries. This practically means all of Abu Dhabi national oil companies with NO exception. Any company that ADNOC holds majority shares in it.

This policy includes HBV and HCV and it is independent of the residence law. Any prospective employee will have to undergo a complete employment medical check at ADNOC clinic. However, this test is limited to the employee only, which means it will not affect his/her spouse and other dependents.

This is very reliable information.

For existing ADNOC employees if they contract the disease during their employment, They will not be allowed to work offshore. They might be re-assigned to an office job or terminated. But that is based on case by case basis.

As for new employees...... No chance what so ever, take my word for it.

perdanasiswa wrote:
desert_decent wrote:

This is ADNOC policy. Hence, ADNOC is enforcing this policy and imposing it on all of its subsidiaries. This practically means all of Abu Dhabi national oil companies with NO exception. Any company that ADNOC holds majority shares in it.

This policy includes HBV and HCV and it is independent of the residence law. Any prospective employee will have to undergo a complete employment medical check at ADNOC clinic. However, this test is limited to the employee only, which means it will not affect his/her spouse and other dependents.

For existing ADNOC employees if they contract the disease during their employment, They will not be allowed to work offshore. They might be re-assigned to an office job or terminated. But that is based on case by case basis.

My company is UTS KENTZ they are working one of the project of GASCO is my company also required to follow the testing required by GASCO. Pls rply

Does your wife fit into one of 6 categories?

abdul ghaffar wrote:

Dear MGeorge

My wife appeared for medical(She is having Hep B) in SEHA Abu dhabi on Last Wednesday but today when i went there to get her certificate they did not give me.They referred me to room no.29 but there was no concerned available then I went to Room 18 there i met a lady doctor and i told her about the issue...she told me we will send this case to Health Authority Abu Dhabi and it will take approx one week.
I just have one question to you...plz tell me that same was happened with you for getting certificate of your wife????

she is house wife

Any update on lifting ban ??? please update.

Regards
   Sagar

Dear, abdul ghaffar

Today I visit SEHA Khalifa hospital and I asked the question with Dr and he told me that New policy in implimentaed but The system (computer) is not updated so they test HB also and put it in the report but after that SEHA forword this case to Health authority and Health Authority will remove HB result from the report and issue you a fitness certificate.

So dont need to warry. My wife (House wife) has done the blood test today inshallah after one week we will recive fitness certificate so dont warry and pray for every body(who are banded)..

Regards,
SAKHAN

Thanks Sakkhan
Hope everyone will get certificate as early as possible
Can you please tell which doctor you visited there in SEHA

Hi brothers and Sisters

I believe every one of us here is having accesses to internet can we start enquiring from health authority and immigration through e-mails. About ban lifting or when will it be lifted Thax and God bless you all.

Thank for everyone's reply.

Yesterday, I have visited SEHA again. I meeted a doctor in front of labor office which is in the left side of groud floor. The doctor listened my case and told me "No Problem!".  Later I will try by myself. I will update my information when I act.

I believe God bless us.

ArabianTiger wrote:

abdul ghaffar wrote:

Dear MGeorge

HELLO EVERY ONE

I am planning to appear for medical test from albaraha preventive centre on dis thursday,so i need ur suggestion whether should i go for test dis thursday?or shud i wait for some more days?as i have a time 2 wait till 31st of october has anyone got the fit certificate from albaraha?i heard they are nice people what do u people think?waiting for reply asap.

Dear sakhan2002

Thank you for your latest update and also let us know, once you received fit certificate for your wife.

I need also to proceed blood test for my wife (House wife). Is it possible to give the doctor name, so that I can check with that doctor.

Thank you.
Regards,
ramtuty.

raksh wrote:
ArabianTiger wrote:

abdul ghaffar wrote:

Dear MGeorge

HELLO EVERY ONE

I am planning to appear for medical test from albaraha preventive centre on dis thursday,so i need ur suggestion whether should i go for test dis thursday?or shud i wait for some more days?as i have a time 2 wait till 31st of october has anyone got the fit certificate from albaraha?i heard they are nice people what do u people think?waiting for reply asap.

can you also please ask the doctor about hepatitis c if they are still testing for it

henrydets wrote:

Hi brothers and Sisters

I believe every one of us here is having accesses to internet can we start enquiring from health authority and immigration through e-mails. About ban lifting or when will it be lifted Thax and God bless you all.

Dear brother

First we do not have their email address second I dont think so they do reply via email I have tried it before sending emails to health authority . If you have any authentic email so pelase share/

Regards
  Sagar

hi all

I received my med certificate and my pp is also stamped :)(from Al Baraha)

Want to thank God and eone on this blog.

Just remember 'God can do anything and everything'.

gud luck to eone who is goin for the medicals.

Hi Sasha,

Congrats for getting your medical certificate what is your work by the way? Hope we can see clarity on the ban issue it is almost a week now that passes but we havent got a confirmation of what the gov. will do with the ban.Please anyone who got informations please dont forget to share..So happy to those who settle their issue already.

Dear All

Regarding the ban I went to immigration Section (15)blacklist counter and they send me to the director i told the director my case and he told me that next week there are some changes so to wait till next week what I don't know is that change going to help the deported and banned pple or not? But coz they are giving visa to positive cases I think this will be on our side please lets keep praying for this thax all for your contributions and giving hope to others God bless you.

If you are in uae please visit immigration offices the more we enquire the more they will do it fast is not criminal case to ask and its free,this will help us.

Hi Henrydets,

My friend is willing to go to immigration dept to verify about my case.  May I know the immigration offices in Dubai and if you have the phone nos. as well.

Thanks for your help.

tropical isle

Dear PERDANASISA ,

Thanks for your propmt reply about ADNOC medical screening. This mean ADNOC don't follow the government policy for medical screening for employment right? If yes then will it not be a conflict between Government policy and ADNOC policy for employement medicals and will be challengeable in UAE courts.

Please can you find out with your sourecs either ADNOC will implement this new rule or not in near future. This is really very important for all oil and gas professionals.

Waiting for response from you and from all forum.

Thanks again for help you people providing on this forum.

Last year I brought my family to abu dhabi after medical my wife found hep b +ve so sent back. Last month I tried to check the ban for her but I did not found any info from immigration regarding her ban, So I directly applied visa for her that I got. 20th of this month she came here. Before her medical I asked doctor in SEHA room 27 regarding hep b rule he told me now hep b for house wife is khalas you can go for test.
Then I did the medical for her after two days they did not gave me the certificate they told me she have to come again for blood test becoz they hv doubt for hep b they need to confirm. I asked that lab. person doctor told me like this. He replied you are right but they still not gave authority to lab. to give hep b people fitness. we will confirm by second test then we will send the report to HAAD then after one week HAAD will issue the fitness certificate.
Now I am waiting after second test.
So no need to worry about ban and medical if you are not in 6 catogries (Insha Allah).

hi friends

after all the rule is finally anounced today in the news too.so it is confirmed that the rule has got implemented.but still unaware abt the banned.congrats to all those who got their fit certificate and plz dont forget for those who have been banned like me too.hope the rule will help the banned too to join their family.

if anybody get any news abt ban lifting plzzzz do share.

annefrank wrote:

hi friends

after all the rule is finally anounced today in the news too.so it is confirmed that the rule has got implemented.but still unaware abt the banned.congrats to all those who got their fit certificate and plz dont forget for those who have been banned like me too.hope the rule will help the banned too to join their family.

if anybody get any news abt ban lifting plzzzz do share.

Please give us from which website we can check thax and hope all wil be fine

tropical isle wrote:

Hi Henrydets,

My friend is willing to go to immigration dept to verify about my case.  May I know the immigration offices in Dubai and if you have the phone nos. as well.

Thanks for your help.

tropical isle

Immigration offices in dubai al jafylia near trade center zabeel park.
Customer Services number (available 24 hour along the week): 0097143139999 Email: amer@dnrd.ae and For any inquiries please contact us on this number:  0097143980000 hope this will help you good luck.

Hepatitis B Virus is 19 million years old .... Only!

http://www.physorg.com/news204883317.html

Hi henrydets,

Lets hope there will be a positive news on the Ban this will be a relieve for all of us waiting for answers.

Hi annefrank,

Kindly tell us which website did you see that the rules been implemented yesterday.

Regards,

mu husband who is in duabi heard in the news that the rule has implemented.but i am still unaware abt the ban? whether they will remove our ban or not??? am very worried about that.only if the ban is removed we can apply for a visa.

hi uk expat1917

any new updates regarding ban.... plzz do share....