Hepatitis B infection

ritz111 wrote:

Hi henrydets

Any news regarding the ban lifting?

Thanks.

Dear All Regarding lifting ban i dint get any update up to now as the director said to wait till this week am waiting to see if all will be done.let us be postive am still praying for best.

sagar2 wrote:

guys I ask for help that I want to confirm my status from immigration because I dont know whether Im banned or not ? please.

Regards
   sagar

Sagar i got your quirry what i can say is that wait we see what they are going to do to us.about checking ban when you are out i think travelling agents can check for you.Dont lose hope all will be fine.

can any 1 tell wat al proffesion comes under health club category pls

Dear PERDANASISA,

Do you know any oil and gas company which operates in uae and don't have medical screening for Hepatitus-b or they don't consider hepatitus-b healthy carrier as unfit or deport.
In other words they are not like ADNOC and they follow the new government procedure for medical.

Waiting for your response.

Saleem

desert_decent wrote:

Dear PERDANASISA,

Do you know any oil and gas company which operates in uae and don't have medical screening for Hepatitus-b or they don't consider hepatitus-b healthy carrier as unfit or deport.
In other words they are not like ADNOC and they follow the new government procedure for medical.

Waiting for your response.

Saleem

So far it is only an issue with ADNOC and its subsidiaries, all other companies will go with the country residence law.

Hi Henrydets,

Thanks for your reply, I will go Al Ain and check with any medical testing centers and find out. And any other news about this rule is already implemented, and presently followed by medical centers?? If anyone knows about this pl. post and help and give courage to others... Thanks once again... God bless all of us... and Ppl who were banned hope will come back here to work very soon... GOD BLESS...

henrydets wrote:
ritz111 wrote:

Hi henrydets

Any news regarding the ban lifting?

Thanks.

Dear All Regarding lifting ban i dint get any update up to now as the director said to wait till this week am waiting to see if all will be done.let us be postive am still praying for best.

Hi Henrydets,

Can you please share wit us any information regarding ban lifting because i'm still waiting for it so that i can ge a visa for my husband again.

thanks,

Jerin

Today, I have undergone blood test in SEHA. I ask the nurse, who is operator, whether need test HBV. She answer yes.

Now, I am waiting for the result.

hi ukexpat 1971,any news regarding ban lifting?..pls do update.we r waitin to hear from u.

Today I went SEHA lab the person in lab told me from tommorrow they will stop hep b testing as per new law.

abdul ghaffar wrote:

Dear MGeorge

My wife appeared for medical(She is having Hep B) in SEHA Abu dhabi on Last Wednesday but today when i went there to get her certificate they did not give me.They referred me to room no.29 but there was no concerned available then I went to Room 18 there i met a lady doctor and i told her about the issue...she told me we will send this case to Health Authority Abu Dhabi and it will take approx one week.
I just have one question to you...plz tell me that same was happened with you for getting certificate of your wife????

Dear ghaffar,

Have you received fit certificate for your wife? Can we know the status please?

Thank you.

Regards,
ramtuty

dear ramtuty

yes i received my wife fitness certificate yesterday thanks GOD and she is house wife

good day every body...I had my medical in al satwa last sept 19 and i saw from the test tube that its for hiv testing only,Till then i never knew what my medical result is because its my company's pro who's following-up on the results..thanks God!this morning I already have my labor card...like you guys im also a hepa b carrier and a new visa applicant...my prayers for everybody..

Brothers & Sisters

Am only requesting for everyone to help those who were deported by finding out from the authorities how to lift the ban please dont forget them even if the low is inplace the fight not over till everyone with hepatitis is free.thanks and God bless you all

I brought my wife back after one year there was no ban for her.If any one deported b4 should check his status from immigration.

muneeranjum wrote:

I brought my wife back after one year there was no ban for her.If any one deported b4 should check his status from immigration.

but how do I confirm from immigration cause Im in my country I dont know that am I banned or not . can you help me in this muneer .

Regards
   Sagar

Hi everyone,

I m also in the same situation sagar 2 , I m in my country i too want to know my status can any one help me also.....

All,

I've been following this Hepa b forum for almost two years.  There was not a day that had passed that I was only waiting for the law to be changed and now that it has come, please I am asking for everybody to be patient and consider only diplomatic and reasonable responses that is closely appropriate to your specific situation. This forum has helped us indirectly because of the awareness that normal and decent people can be hbsag carrier and can also lead perfect lives and not be a menace to society. If you have negative stuff to unload about the fact that you are a carrier of the virus, then this forum is not for you.  Time and again, I keep mentioning those people who have unburdened their misfortune in this forum by getting uprooted from the UAE or elsewhere because of the disease. We come here to help each other.  Not even our spouses can readily come to understand how it felt and still feel to be oppressed by a disease. In fact they may even hate and despise us. So, if you receive a positive response from this forum, you have found an ally to defeat this disease.

Relative my earlier post, I'm still waiting for a particular research to come out from Taiwan for a seroconversion drug.  I will post whatever breakthrough in research I can find.

One thing I want to address to everybody is that THERE IS LIFE BEFORE/DURING/AND AFTER HEPATITIS B. 

But it would surely help if you face and embrace your own fears first and foremost and be brave enough to show the world that you remain standing no matter what.

In behalf of my brothers and sisters in India, Pakistan, Arab states and the Philippines who have suffered the misfortune of job losses because of this: DON'T LOSE HOPE.

ALL OUR PRAYERS HAD BEEN HEARD SO FAR.

hi there im just new here in this site and i just arrived last oct 3 here in uae to find work. is it easy to find work here?  by the way im also a hep. b

Hi everyone,
            I have  undergone for blood test on 4 october so i saw that the hbsag has been deleted from the syste m they r testing only hiv. tomorrow i'll collect my report, everybody pls pray for me.All the best to all of u guys.we r praying for the deported people also everything gonna2 b alright inshallah

raksh wrote:

Hi everyone,
            I have  undergone for blood test on 4 october so i saw that the hbsag has been deleted from the syste m they r testing only hiv. tomorrow i'll collect my report, everybody pls pray for me.All the best to all of u guys.we r praying for the deported people also everything gonna2 b alright inshallah

Hi Raksh,

Could you tell me where are you?  Which hosiptal tested your blood? SEHA?

Thank you!

Finaly I got fitness for my wife today Alhamd-O-lillah.

hi muneeranjum,

when was ur wife deported? I was deported 2 yrs back.

hi friends, i am new to this forum, wants some clarification regarding HbsAg+. I was in Dubai till last October, after that I cancelled my visa and went back to my home country. After some medicle tests I found HbsAg+ there itself. Now I came to U.A.E. on visit visa and Alhamdulliah found job in one of the companies at Dubai Investment Park. My post is an Accountant. If I go for medicle whether they check HbsAg+ or they stopped it checking now for professionals. Can I get the Medical Fit Certificate? I think my company will send to the Hospital which is nearer to  Jebel Ali. If anyone know please give the hospital name and number. So, that I can check before going there for test.

Thanks & Kind Regards

Frank1303

Dear All,

It may or may not give disappointment to anyone but I would like to share my case not to upset but only to share. When I read the blogs with regards to the immigration that they are now doing something to lift the ban for everybody deported due to Hep B infection, I request my friend to check with the immigration in Jaffliya. They went last night, under section 15 the officer said that I need to provide Medical certificate from Philippines attested by DFA and UAE Embassy and submit to Section 15 and from there they will clear the Ban (legalized procedure) after that they are referred to visa section, my friend ask them about the new rules for medical test why still need to present Medical Certificate, the officer said that the rules are not yet implemented and still under negotiation. And by this time the only chance for me to come back according to them is to provide medical certificate that I am clear.

I don't know what to believe in, from other experience the result of inquiry to immigration is different. Hope the new rule will come into effect where it will be publish in official gazette soon.

Guys,Just keep on praying for all of us that everything from implementation of rule thru lifting of ban may stabilized soon and to all Hep B carrier who are still in Dubai please keep us on updating.

annefrank wrote:

hi ukexpat 1971,any news regarding ban lifting?..pls do update.we r waitin to hear from u.

Dear All,

I havn't gone away! But I havn't got any further news yet on lifting the ban. As soon as I have I will update. I will say there is still confusion in the immigration dept about what to do but I'm sure it will be resolved soon.

As to the advice from fellow expats on getting a health certificate from your home country and getting it stamped from your own Ministry of Foriegn Affairs then getting it stamped by the UAE embassy there too (all this back in your own country). This can only help. Don't forget it will need to be translated here in to Arabic (if its not already in Arabic) by legal translation service. I have done this and I have it here now.

It is good news that the people here in the UAE are now getting the fitness certificates my congratulations to them.

best regards
uk expat1971

where is mickey ?  hi mickey, have you done your medical test?

mpcute07 wrote:

Dear All,

It may or may not give disappointment to anyone but I would like to share my case not to upset but only to share. When I read the blogs with regards to the immigration that they are now doing something to lift the ban for everybody deported due to Hep B infection, I request my friend to check with the immigration in Jaffliya. They went last night, under section 15 the officer said that I need to provide Medical certificate from Philippines attested by DFA and UAE Embassy and submit to Section 15 and from there they will clear the Ban (legalized procedure) after that they are referred to visa section, my friend ask them about the new rules for medical test why still need to present Medical Certificate, the officer said that the rules are not yet implemented and still under negotiation. And by this time the only chance for me to come back according to them is to provide medical certificate that I am clear.

I don't know what to believe in, from other experience the result of inquiry to immigration is different. Hope the new rule will come into effect where it will be publish in official gazette soon.

Guys,Just keep on praying for all of us that everything from implementation of rule thru lifting of ban may stabilized soon and to all Hep B carrier who are still in Dubai please keep us on updating.

Hi Mpcute7,

when I went to immigration they told me the same thing because my husband was deported last July 12,. when I checked his status in the immigration he had lifetime band.  So I asked the officer what to do so I can lift the ban. He told me to get a medical certificate in the Philippines attested by DOH and DFA and attested here in Dubai MOH and Ministry of foreign Affairs.

Thanks,
Jerin

Hi Jerin,

I was also send home last july 12, Did your husband gone for eye scan because immigration ask my friend. I didn't go for eye scan and when my medical result came out already and written there unfir I immediately went home last July 15. Is your husband a healthy chronic hepa B carrier. Because I already have my medical certificate but it is not state there that my hepa is clear but there is a fit to work written by Doctor as mine is inactive. It wont approve by Immigration, what they want is totally clear from virus. I need to wait more either for my complete recovery or the implementation of the new rule officially. This is the only chance.

Nways, just waiting for the right time. Actually, the important is there's already a revised law for medical, we just need to wait for official publishing into gazette.

Guys, you confuse everyone here.

After reading all the good stories from other members we were thinking that the issue was solved. I'm confused again.

I'll most probably coming for my medical at the DIFC next week. Hopefully I'll get the fit certificate but after reading your comments I got fully concerned now.

Please keep praying for everyone of us.

Hi apgulec,

Sorry for the confusion but we are only tackling about lifting of the ban and what was the immigration told us to do. But don't worry few people from the blogs already share their experience that they had granted medical certificate.

Just keep on praying for all of us...wishing u goodluck....

annefrank wrote:

hi muneeranjum,

My wife was deported last year in August but immigration did not stamp any ban on her passport and she did went for any eye scan while leaving Abu dhabi.

jerin_cutie wrote:
mpcute07 wrote:

Dear All,

Hi Mpcute7,

when I went to immigration they told me the same thing because my husband was deported last July 12,. when I checked his status in the immigration he had lifetime band.  So I asked the officer what to do so I can lift the ban. He told me to get a medical certificate in the Philippines attested by DOH and DFA and attested here in Dubai MOH and Ministry of foreign Affairs.

Thanks,
Jerin

Hey is ther any ban in the passport of ur husband? My question to u & immigration people is wen ur husband is already hep b carrier, how can he get a medical certificate in the Philippines attested by DOH and DFA and attested here in Dubai MOH and Ministry of foreign Affairs.....Its not at all possible. m i right......Why the immigration people understand this?

i have done my medical test few days before in Abu dhabi center for preventive medicine.

just waiting now.

I am afraid of the unfitness because HBv

muneeranjum wrote:
annefrank wrote:

hi muneeranjum,

My wife was deported last year in August but immigration did not stamp any ban on her passport and she did went for any eye scan while leaving Abu dhabi.

Dear All,

This is not unusual for the UAE. Some people are banned after testing for HBV+ and it appears some are not! You will only find out your personal immigration status when you apply for a visa.

My wife was tested for HBV+ this year and did not get any ban stamp in her passport. However some mechanism from SEHA to immigration set a lifetime ban for her.

I see people asking what their individual ban status may be. You will not find the answer in this forum. As you can see my case and muneeranjum are similar in the way both were tested for HBV+ and denied a visa but on reapplication for new visa now my wife is banned for life but muneeranjum is not! There is no logic and no special reasons. It all boils down to luck! So my advice is if you are not sure about your ban status, apply for a visa! The immigration will tell you there and then if you are banned.

Newcommers that have never been tested do not need to worry as the Health Authorities here in UAE are already applying new rules. As for banned people like my wife (tested, found to be HBV+ and sent home), I am doing everything to lift the ban. This includes bringing a stamped & attested health certificate from my home country saying she is now fit. But do not then confuse this issue with testing here.

So to summarise, the new law is being applied in health centers here in UAE so all new cases will get fit certificate (check forum members previous posts). All people sent home after testing for HBV+ originally YOU must check yourself if you have a ban in place or not. If no ban then good! But if yes you do have a ban then you are the same as me and as soon as I have definate answers I will inform all.

best regards
uk expat1971

hello everyone,
                  i went through a medical test from albaraha hospital dubai finally today i got the fitness certificate.so no need to worry at all because they r not testing hbv exept for 6 categories as im a house wife so they only tested hiv and chest exray.

muneeranjum wrote:

Dear muneeranjum,

Congrats for that. Can u please tell me, which hospital in Abu Dhabi you checked blood test for your wife? SEHA, near Al wadah mall?

I already finished blood test for my wife in SEHA (she  is house wife and HBV healthy carrier)and still waiting for fit certificate? Please suggest me to whom I can discuss regarding this?

I eagerly waiting for your reply.

Regards,
ramtuty

Yes I did medical for my wife in SEHA near whda mall and you should not be worry about fitness becoz they are taking more then one week.
Regards,
Muneer

ramtuty wrote:
muneeranjum wrote:

Dear muneeranjum,

Congrats for that. Can u please tell me, which hospital in Abu Dhabi you checked blood test for your wife? SEHA, near Al wadah mall?

I already finished blood test for my wife in SEHA (she  is house wife and HBV healthy carrier)and still waiting for fit certificate? Please suggest me to whom I can discuss regarding this?

I eagerly waiting for your reply.

Regards,
ramtuty

In MOH there is one medical board those who are still having problem regarding ban they can put there case to this medical board.May be this will be the right way to remove the ban.

hi guys... i have a question. my hbsag isreactive and my hbeag is reactive also... what does it mean? can i infect others or is it acute or chronic? i need you answer guys.