Hepatitis B infection

thanks muneerbhai,
After ur reply i feel little relaxed, i did medical on last monday shall i go on this tuesday?

muneeranjum wrote:

Hi,
After one week you can check with the person in room 25 (upstairs). Otherwise you can check with the same person in room 25 and when he'll ask you to come for the report then you should have to go for report from his office and after confirmation he will guide you for the print to the room 22.
You should not be worried about insha Allah you will get it soon.

jakybelel wrote:

hi muneer bhai,
i went to seha and asked for the report they told me it has not come. but when i went to the laboratory, they told  me ull have to wait for 2 weeks, for the report. my question is she gave test only once, and they ask me to come after 2 weeks. will i have to wait for 2 weeks or it will be sooner than that.
waiting for ur reply

Dears, can we know officially from somewhere that the ban was lifted, my wife is HBV carrier ,but she is healthy.

dears,
did somebody did test and rejected in Ramzi Al Shaikh?
can we go to this medecal center to ask certificate ?

Yes  you can go and check with the person in Room 25 upstair.
Rgards,
Muneer

jakybelel wrote:

thanks muneerbhai,
After ur reply i feel little relaxed, i did medical on last monday shall i go on this tuesday?

muneeranjum wrote:

Hi,
After one week you can check with the person in room 25 (upstairs). Otherwise you can check with the same person in room 25 and when he'll ask you to come for the report then you should have to go for report from his office and after confirmation he will guide you for the print to the room 22.

jakybelel wrote:

hi muneer bhai,
i went to seha and asked for the report they told me it has not come. but when i went to the laboratory, they told  me ull have to wait for 2 weeks, for the report. my question is she gave test only once, and they ask me to come after 2 weeks. will i have to wait for 2 weeks or it will be sooner than that.
waiting for ur reply

abdul ghaffar wrote:
dear ramtuty

yes i received my wife fitness certificate yesterday thanks GOD and she is house wife
Dear Abdulghaffar,

I am also still waiting for fit certificate for my wife. My wife did blood test in SEHA on 30th September 2010. She is house wife.

I don't know why they are delaying to issue the fit certificate?

Is it require to meet any chief doctor or any key persons for that? I am in Beda Zayed, so I unable to go to SEHA, Abu Dhabi daily basis to follow up.

So that, Can you please guide me, or give any ph number if you have?

Thank you.

Regards,
Ramtuty.

dear Ramtuty:

did you get the certificate? pls update ,thanks!

Hi friends

This morning I got the letter from Dubai Health Authority.I collected this letter from Muhaisnha fitness center.This letter is in Arabic and mentions my wife's name and asks DNRD to remove the ban.
          Finlay one more step closer to remove the ban.

Guys you can directly go to the fitness center where you got unfit certificate,give the passport copy of the person and within 2 days they will give you this letter for immigration.
           I am traveling out of country today and will be going to immigration department next week when I come back.
I will update you as soon as I get the results.
    Thanks guys and all the best

dear Ritz111:

waiting for your return and sharing your good news.

Jack

Brothers and sisters
Have been so silent reason being that has been moving up and down finding ways on how to lift the ban.
Today I got my letter from albaraha. And went to immigration for the release of the ban but I was ask for a report from my country     attested by ministry of foreign affairs and from there.
What I don't know is why immigration they are asking for this where by DOh has already aproved.Anyway we have to do so as is the policy and procedure of immigration. Hope everything going to be all fine if you have all this they can lift the ban let us pray and never give up as God is with us all.God bless all of us as we take this step.

Now this is surprising..Whats the report that they are expecting? We cannot get a report stating that we are Hbsag -ve....

What should best happen for us is that they remove the ban if any in all such cases....

henrydets wrote:

Brothers and sisters
Have been so silent reason being that has been moving up and down finding ways on how to lift the ban.
Today I got my letter from albaraha. And went to immigration for the release of the ban but I was ask for a report from my country     attested by ministry of foreign affairs and from there.
What I don't know is why immigration they are asking for this where by DOh has already aproved.Anyway we have to do so as is the policy and procedure of immigration. Hope everything going to be all fine if you have all this they can lift the ban let us pray and never give up as God is with us all.God bless all of us as we take this step.

Hi Henrydets,

Which letter have you got from Al Baraha. Did you read ritz11 share about lifting the ban. To whom you did approach. Did you meet Mr. Khalid from residence section. And which letter they are asking from each country?

Just wondered, you got diff answer from what ritz11 got from jaffliya immigration. Did you went to Jaffliya immigration?

Thanks,

Mpcute07

I dint see kalid thou i was told to see him and give the letter please tell me his office number i will go there again.if he can help me coz i went to black list counter and he was not there please inform me.God bless you all

Dear Friends,

This New rules bring relief for us Thanks God.

Here i would like to suggest for the friends those cleared after this, Please share your experience either you were declined by the ban or only carrier HBV.

I guess this will helpful to every one. Please mention your location as well.

Thanks & Regards

Hi Henrydets,

As per rits11, he ws sitting in jaffliya immigration at residence section.

Regards,

MPcute07

Dear all :

today I went to the fitness center in knowledge village, block 12, I asked whether the new rule is implemented ,one local lady sitting in administration room reply me, yes the new law is implemented, and the ban is lifted.
i explained to her that my wife is HBV carrier, she said" now it is ok,just bring your wife for medical test".
I think now is Ok. once your guy had some problems in getting ban lifted,pls ask why.

hope this info will help you all.

But i was there today despite having all the documents from dubai they still tell me diffrent story.

Hi, Henrydets:
what is the different story? can you tell it?

Hi Everyone,

Could we clarify if we need to see first Mr. Khalid from residence section before going to the clinic where you had the unfit certificate becuase base from the other story share here the baraha clinic seems unaware of the new set up that they request fro some med. certificate from your home country .This is confusing then if that i show they .And does anyone know the number of Mr. khalid  so we contact him directly.

thanks,

hi guys, i had my medical examination in dubai municipality clinic .. i wondered why they still check hepa b antigen? i saw it in a computer when they take my blood... My profession is on sale... I will be back on 20. I hope that i get my medical fit certificate.. Help me guys, what can i do? is it really sure that the new law already implemented to all clinic in dubai? tnx..

muneer bhai,
i have a problem now, i went to central hospital hey told me to go to health authority behind carrefour.
i went there they told me that my wife's previous report is still there in the system, which was done last year in the month of november, that time she was on employment visa and she didn't go or for medical once we were asked to go to laboratory coz we knew that she had hep b but now that thing is still there in the system and they are tellin me that it is a case o ban she has got a ban from health authority thats y she cannot get the fitness certificate even i she is houswife. i met a person named krishna he told me to speak to the doctor incharge the doctor says that within 2 weeks time they will have a meeting with the ministry of interior, at that time they'll decide about the people who are blacklisted or banned with regards to hep b, till then we have to wait and the doctor specifically told me that they cannot promise but we have to try our luck. please giv me some suggestions i you have any with this matter, thanks.

jakybelel wrote:

thanks muneerbhai,

muneeranjum wrote:

Hi,

jakybelel wrote:

hi muneer bhai,
waiting for ur reply

No sorry I have no idea about this problem. Only one you can try that  you can go to ministry of health and if you can put your case in front of medical board may be you will find some help from there.

jakybelel wrote:

muneer bhai,
i have a problem now, i went to central hospital hey told me to go to health authority behind carrefour.
i went there they told me that my wife's previous report is still there in the system, which was done last year in the month of november, that time she was on employment visa and she didn't go or for medical once we were asked to go to laboratory coz we knew that she had hep b but now that thing is still there in the system and they are tellin me that it is a case o ban she has got a ban from health authority thats y she cannot get the fitness certificate even i she is houswife. i met a person named krishna he told me to speak to the doctor incharge the doctor says that within 2 weeks time they will have a meeting with the ministry of interior, at that time they'll decide about the people who are blacklisted or banned with regards to hep b, till then we have to wait and the doctor specifically told me that they cannot promise but we have to try our luck. please giv me some suggestions i you have any with this matter, thanks.

jakybelel wrote:

thanks muneerbhai,

muneeranjum wrote:

Hi,

Jack Dubai wrote:

Hi, Henrydets:
what is the different story? can you tell it?

That i have to bring a report from my country.

hey guys iam new to this forum , I have been deported 2 months ago for HBSAg +ve , whether this new rule will make me to re enter uae , Can anyone clarify

hi muneer,
just want to know your wife was not deported rite? and she came back to this country by house wife visa rite?even i have the same case but just want to ask you that did your wife did your wife go for repeat test this time, becuase my wife she gave only 1 test they didnt call for repeat test, is that possible according to your experience or shall i go for repeat test, coz the system in HAAD is showing the previous report which was done 1 year ago and is unable to issue the fitness certificate. i feel that this can be because my wife she did only 1 test and she was not called for a repeat test. please share your experience so that i have a clue as to what to do. thanks and sorry to bother you again and again. 

muneeranjum wrote:

No sorry I have no idea about this problem. Only one you can try that  you can go to ministry of health and if you can put your case in front of medical board may be you will find some help from there.

jakybelel wrote:

muneer bhai,

jakybelel wrote:

thanks muneerbhai,

Just out today, an article in Emaratalyoum arabic newspaper stating that Dubai Health Authority has officially started applying the new rules (canceling HBV) across its 14 testing centers.

emaratalyoum.com/local-section/health/2010-10-19-1.305816

From emaratalyoum.com/local-section/health/2010-10-19-1.305816Thax(perdanasiswa)

The Dubai Health Authority applied the new amendments concerning the inspection of medical fitness for those coming to the State.
The Director of the Department of Medical Fitness in the Maisa Al Bustani's «Emirates Today» The «new amendment eliminates hepatitis screening on coming to the state, and shorten the categories of servants and workers in health clubs, and area restaurants and food».
She pointed out that «the Commission amended the electronic system for screening in 14 screening center spread across Dubai, including possible to differentiate between categories to be examined», saying that «the amendment ended the suffering of a large number of families, migrant, and the reunification of spouses infected with hepatitis husbands working in the State ».
And detailed, the gardener said that the Authority began to implement new amendments to the medical fitness tests at 14 centers spread in check throughout the emirate.
She added that «the new amendment to limit the examination of hepatitis (b) on the six categories, working in the field of child-rearing, and service in homes, barber shops, food and restaurants», pointing out that «this examination was compulsory for all expatriates, to obtain a residence».
She explained that «the new arrivals from other than these categories being tested HIV infection (AIDS) and tuberculosis (TB) and leprosy», follow-up that «has been modified electronic system applied in the centers of medical fitness of the body, including dividing examination by category of student accommodation» .
Reported that, according to the electronic system average, you will not be checked hepatitis (b) only on the six categories, both when you get to stay for the first time, or when you renew it.
She pointed out that «has been added pregnancy test for servers when you get to stay or renewal», as Under the amendments, the new «subjecting domestic workers, such as maids and nannies and female drivers, for a pregnancy test before issuing a certificate the absence of disease, and if they are found pregnancy to be the sponsor option to allow her work has or not, after the approval in writing science test results ».
They pointed out that the gardener «Amendment solve the problem of a large number of expatriate families, as there were couples working in the State, can not bring their wives infected with hepatitis C virus».
They pointed out that «in accordance with the new amendment, will not be checking any citizen of the family is the nationality of the campaign (husband, wife and children and parents), and these became their residence without a medical examination of fitness».
Bustani stressed that «the patients infected with HIV« AIDS »do not get to stay, and infected with tuberculosis (TB) are detained in quarantine in Dubai, and treatment, then returned to his country».
Stated that «the examination of leprosy being when granting the residence of the newcomers and at the renewal of residence, shall be granted residence and renewal of the infected cases», pointing out that «the examination of tuberculosis (TB) is limited to type (tuberculosis) only, and testing is for newcomers only, and are not regardless of any other type of TB ».
The Director of Medical Fitness, that the testing centers of the Health Authority receives between 2500 and 3000 people a day seekers of residence, or renewal ».
The Health Minister Hanif Hassan, announced last August that the Council of Ministers agreed to make modifications to the system for medical examination of arrivals to the country for work or residence.
He pointed out that these amendments came «after the emergence of some of the negatives in the screening procedures currently in place».
He explained that «a panel of consultants who specialize in infectious diseases and the Directors of Preventive Medicine, Ministry of Health and the bodies of Health in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and legal experts, examined the dimensions of health and social system of inspection», referring to it «Has the need to modify some of the screening procedure».
The amendment Palace examine hepatitis when you request a residence or renovation of the «categories of nannies, housekeepers and the like, and supervisors nurseries and kindergartens, and workers in hairdressing salons, health clubs, and workers in the processing and delivery of food control, and workers in restaurants and cafeterias».

I dont know about her ban but that time they ask me cancel her visa normaly and send her back after give us the copy of visa cancelation which I did.
This time after first test they dint gave me the fitness they asked me to go and check with lab. Lab people ask for second test which we did. They asked me to come for the report after one week. After one week lab ask me to check with room 25, the person ask me to come after two days after checking from the system. After two days I went to the same room after checking he told me go to the room 22 and get your print for the fitness which I got from there.

jakybelel wrote:

hi muneer,
just want to know your wife was not deported rite? and she came back to this country by house wife visa rite?even i have the same case but just want to ask you that did your wife did your wife go for repeat test this time, becuase my wife she gave only 1 test they didnt call for repeat test, is that possible according to your experience or shall i go for repeat test, coz the system in HAAD is showing the previous report which was done 1 year ago and is unable to issue the fitness certificate. i feel that this can be because my wife she did only 1 test and she was not called for a repeat test. please share your experience so that i have a clue as to what to do. thanks and sorry to bother you again and again. 

muneeranjum wrote:

jakybelel wrote:

muneer bhai,

Assalam Alaikum,

muneeranjum brother how are you, can you please tell when you process visa cancelation of your wife did they took eye scaning of her in immigration during visa cancelation and does she have any ban stampted on her passport. please update us.

Regards
   Sagar

I went on employment visa for abu dhabi , i had 2 times blood test in SEHA then they reported iam HBSAg +ve , then they had taken photos in SEHA health department only , then in the abu dhabi airport they had scan my eyes and they had cancel stamp in my original visa and they had given me the copy of the health report which is on arabic , there is no any ban stamp in my passport . only exit seal is there . Whether this ban can be removed is there any chance to go back . could you tell me . Thanks in advance.

I went to Musaffah SEHA, Abu Dhabi for medical exam for my residence visa renewal. My job that stated in my original visa was Arc welder. I had physical exam. blood test, and chest X-ray there. The report will be given after two days. They asked me if it was first try, I told it was for visa renewal. The staff of SEHA repeated that it was called first try.

I'm an hep B carrier, actually I'm working as a manager. But my company applied for me as labor visa, for saving time to obtain visa initially.

Will I be safe after two days when the test report is ready?

There is written on the back side of that medical exam tag as: The full and thorough medical examination is necessary for the protection of the spread of communicable diseases.

On the front side of the tag, there was listed 4 items as: Physical examination, blood test, vaccination and chest x-ray.
But they did not give vaccination.

Three years ago, I had the tests in the Central Hospital, Abu Dhabi. They seperated engineer(staff) visas and labor visas recently. All the labors have to go to Musaffah for checkup.

I have a bit worries that if I will get my visa renewed smoothly. Three years ago, they did not test hep B, as I did notice that there was one line of Hep B test on the doctor's display, but that line was not highlightened, it was in grey. That meant they would not test hep B that time. Today when I had my blood sample taken, another doctor came and searched the computer, I did not see anything of my medical checkup form.

Dear All:

today I went to the medical fitness located in Knowledge village again , the lady in labotory confirmed HBV test will be taken for housewife, thanks God.
Jack

Jack Dubai wrote:

Dear All:

today I went to the medical fitness located in Knowledge village again , the lady in labotory confirmed HBV test will be taken for housewife, thanks God.
Jack

Dear Jack can you please read the new law coz you dont need to ask any doctor the law is inplace let no one confuse you.Thax.

Dear Henrydets,

Just a little confused with your case. Did you have ban due to Hepatitis B? Are you still in Dubai? Did you need to exit in Dubai due to Ban and when it will be?

Hope you can find a way to clear the Ban while still in Dubai as its hard to do when you are already out from the Country due to different information that Immigration is giving.

Actually I ask my friend to check with the immigration after the rule was impose and printed in official gazette but they cannot give exact information of how to lift the ban. They said better to check in the morning time because the concerned person is only available in the morning and question should be  ask in Section 14 of Jaffliya Immigration. She also try to see Mr. Khalid Al Hashmi but the man is not there. Just for your information.

Regards,

Mpcute07

Tomorrow my medical report will be collected to my head office.  I'm not sure that what the report will be. I'm worried...

I am fine here,
She went back last year in end of August and she did not went for any eye scan and she was not stamped any ban on her passport. She went back by normal visa cancelation procedure. Only after canceling her visa I submit copy of visa cancelation form in SEHA.
Regards.

sagar2 wrote:

Assalam Alaikum,

muneeranjum brother how are you, can you please tell when you process visa cancelation of your wife did they took eye scaning of her in immigration during visa cancelation and does she have any ban stampted on her passport. please update us.

Regards
   Sagar

jerin_cutie wrote:
ritz111 wrote:

jerin_cutie

to be on safer side get the letter from medical fitness center.Or you can check first immigration with previous certificate.

Hi Ritzz,

Thank you very much for the information I will go in Muhaisnah to meet Mr. Abdul Sannar at block 4.  Do you have any idea if they are open during Saturday?.

Thanks again,

Jerin

Hi ritz,

I've been one of your follower regarding the procedure you've done for your wife because we had the same case but the difference is the infected of this virus is my husband.  As per your information I went to Muhaisnah to request for Medical certificate for my husband last thursday Oct 14 and I met Mr. Abdul Sallam on Block 4.  They ask the copy of the previous medical certificate and he got my contact details.  Mr. Abdul Sallam told me he will call me when it will be ready.

I'm a little bit worried now because it's been 4 days now they haven't give me a call till now.  I just want to ask how many days before they release the certificate of your wife and they did call you to pick up the certificate or you came voluntarily in Muhaisnah to check the certificate.

Please give me an information and i will be looking forward for your soon message.

Thanks and best regards,

Jerin

earlier this morning i went to dubai municipality hospital near union metro station and i did nt get my certificate they said i need to talk to the doctor... tomorow morning, i know im hepa b positive.. and im afraid wats the result or are they gonna gve me fit certificate? my profession is on sales.... please p-ray for me...thanks

hi muneer,
i went to seha and i spoke to them about my situation, that the health authority is not giving me the certificate because of the previous records, but that's clearly unfair i didn't get my certificate, but i went through the same situation like u but still they ask me to wait, for the new law. 

i dont understand what to do any help would be appreciated, plz fellas.

It proves that they are checking everybody HBV. It depends the doctors that they will give fitness certificate or not.

Hi Dear all,
I read lots articles concern to the Hepatitis B, it's really helpful, thank you all of you.

I'm in similar situation, and I would like to knoe the latest policy in Abu Dhabi about the issue.

I have a chance to work in Abu Dhabi as a waitress in hotel, however, according to my medical report, I'm a hepatitis B health carrier.
Hbeag-negative
Hbsag-positive
Anti-HBs-negative
Anti-HCV-negative

Yesterday, the hotel told me that I may not be accepted by the local government, because I had a Hepatitis B positive.

however, I have further evidence from the doctor that I'm health carrier and the function of my liver is well. unless blood transfusion or sexual contact, the rate of passing Hepatitis B to others is very low.

Does it possible if I provide the further statement from the hospital of my country about my healthy result and stress I'm inactive or so on?

thank you for reading my problem, I don't want to lose the chance to work there just because of the hepatitis B.

Dear Apesofi,

Though there is a new rule with regards to Medical Test, your profession is under the 6 categories that is related to food industry and wherein Hepa B is being tested. Though you are Hbeag negative it doesn't matter still you will be tested. They are not considering if its active or inactive.

Hope this will help.