Hepatitis B infection

hi there...
this is a follow-up to my post...i went for medical last 17 Oct and i never heard anything from my PRO after that. This morning i called them and check the status of visa. they told me they just received my medical report today and il be having my labor card after a week. im still not sure if i have been given the medical cert but i guess they just did. i will not celebrate until il have the labour card on my possession. give you update as soon as i have the card.
take care everyone. to God be the glory

Hi Jerryanded

That is the big problem. The PRO claims letter is with LEgal counsel in Immigration and they will reply. When?......the answer is Insha Allah. Which is not really the answer i am looking out for.

I am in a big fix and would have been happy if the immigration was a little more efficient in these matters. Initially they requested DOH letter which took a couple of weeks and then after the letter was presented now it has taken over 2 weeks and we do not have an answer.

Pray to god it happens soon......

rgds,
Vincyd

dain8719 wrote:

YES NEW RULE ALREAYD IMPLEMENTED. NO WORRY

is the new law implemented... and what is the case of new visa (new job) and the visa renewal.

plz i request of the members to give the correct and genuine news, what ever it may be.

HI ALL,

CAN ANYBODY TELL FOR VISA RENEWAL THEY ARE CHECKING HEPA-B, AND WHAT ABT A NEW VISA (IF WE WANT TO CHANGE A JOB IN UAE.) SITUATION.  I GOT A NEW JOB WITH VERY GOOD SALARY, BUT SCARED TO CHANGE THE JOB BECAUSE OF THIS ISSUE.  CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME TO KNOW WHAT IS THE CORRECT/CURRENT SITUATION HERE IN ABUDHABI.  THANKS IN ADVANCE... AND GOD BLESS ALL OF US.

hi yangpop3,
what happend 2 ur result??? u didn't post nything whether it is ok or not!!! pl. let everyone know abt ur status..

thanks.

broad wrote:

hi yangpop3,
what happend 2 ur result??? u didn't post nything whether it is ok or not!!! pl. let everyone know abt ur status..

thanks.

I should be fit for my visa renewal. Until this moment I did NOT get any notice advising me to have another test or to be rejected. 

No news is good news. When I get my new visa, I will let you know on this post.

Hi Ritz,

any reply from the immigration. Even i dont have. Do they tell when can the ban be removed.

rgds,
Vincyd

vincyd wrote:

Hi Ritz,

any reply from the immigration. Even i dont have. Do they tell when can the ban be removed.

rgds,
Vincyd

Hi vincyd

No reply from immigration.I am planing to check myself next week.

hi everybody,

where could we find the news,letter or memo that there's already new rule and nothing to worry already for those who had history of hepa BV?or is this new rule was meant only to those resident expat?

As previously stated in XPRESS News paper issue no.181 dated August 26,2010 page 12

[b]
"TB WARD INSIDE STORY
Despite the recent announcement that resident expat won't be screened for tuberculosis(TB), it's not yet clear what will happen to the 30 expatriates undergoing treatment at Duabi's TB isolation center in Al Muhaisnah.
Dubai Health Authority recently published new medical fitness test rules stating that TB and hepatitis were not deportable diseases except for workers such as food handlers,maids restaurant workers,nannies and teachers.
However , Dr Mahmoud Fikri, Executive Director for Health Policies at the Ministry of Health,said existing federal rules still apply. "there's nothing new. For us , there are no changes yet.".....[/b]

Last march of 2009 i brought my wife and daughter(husband visa) here in dubai.but my wife failed for the medical fitness test as she was found out to have a history of hpv.Its been a long time that we're praying to be with each other as whole family,but wasnt granted for residence visa because of the new law then.And of no choice but to wait for all the remaining days left for their entry permit to expire and send them back again to philippines. with more additional financial burden again as she resigned already as accountant from a big multinational company back home.She had a job again already back home but its not as the same from her previous company.that she's starting all over again from low level position as the employer cant give the previous salary she's receiving because of world crisis.until now we're still on tight budget that its just enough for our daily needs.

I'm hoping and praying that the leaders here in UAE that they may not discriminate those who have this kind of disease. That it should not be the end of having a good life.

Lets just continue praying ...

Now its time to pay it forward... This blog has played a vital role in my battle to have my wife's ban lifted and secure her a resident visa in Dubai. God is truly amazing! I bring back all the Glory and Honor to HIM for His faithfullness and perfect plan for me and my family.

Just like most of you guys, my wife has been deported early this year due to hepatitis B, when her resident visa was cancelled, it was explicitly specified that she has permanet ban. Good thing that in August this year, it has been published that there is a new law to remove Hepatitis B as medical requirement for resident visa for housewives. I wish to share with the procedures how I was able to lift the ban of my wife and now she is back to Dubai, with her resident visa stamped in her passport.
God is Good =)

(1)Write a letter to the Director of DNRD, requesting to remove the ban of your wife, since there is a new law to remove hepa B in medical fitness exam for housewives. Please have it translated to Arabic.

(2) Go to the medical fitness centre where your wife had the 2nd test for Hepa b. In my case, I went to Al Muhaisnah, section 4, I spoke directly to the director, asked her to provide a certification addressed to DNRD to remove the ban for my wife since there is a new law. She was kind enough to provide the letter the same day.You just need to tell her that you need the letter within the day =)

(3)Go to DNRD, section 3, counter 27 this is the blacklist section, just submit your wife's passport copy, letter to lift the ban and certification from Al muhaisnah. Look for Mr Khalid. Tell him that you are requesting to lift the ban of your wife. He is a good man and will be kind enough to assist you. You just need to be persistent.

Hope the above helps.. keep on praying.. God is too Good to be unkind and God is too wise to be mistaken.

God Bless!

Hi ban_no_more

good fro you at least you sorted the issue now.

Hi Ritz,

Please inform us right away about the feedback of the ban.

Regards,
gerryanded

That's great news for most of us ban_no_more!
Thanks a million for your contribution.

May I just ask about how long it took the DRND to remove the ban? Also did you have to visit their office every day or very often for your case to be treated quickly?

Thank you so much in advance.

:)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH ban_n0_more

this is  a great relief for all of us here hoping for our family and friends to be with us again .

we still hope that the leaders won't change this ..

PRAISE TO GOD

:)

Dear perdanasiswa,

Any news for implementing new medical screening rule in ADNOC group of companies in near future?
Could you please tell me which oil and gas companies have already implemented this new rule or going to implement this new rule.
Your response will provide great help of oil and gas companies employees.

dear ban_no_more

my hus also did the same.but the imigration did not lift the ban.they just told him to wait for one month till they get the order.and can you tell me who is this khalid.his full name and designation.bcoz my hus couldnt find him anywhere there.

was your wife banned for life long.i think your wife was not banned in the imigration thats why she got her visa.

hope you will clear our doubts.

desert_decent wrote:

Dear perdanasiswa,

Any news for implementing new medical screening rule in ADNOC group of companies in near future?
Could you please tell me which oil and gas companies have already implemented this new rule or going to implement this new rule.
Your response will provide great help of oil and gas companies employees.

situation with ADNOC and its subsidiaries remains the same.

Hi All,

I am hoping that anyone got the latest update about the ban? And i noticed those who appeal to lift the ban are for their spouses like they go for husband's visa does anyone here does for other type of visas like ban  secretarial jobs is there a big chances that they will the ban for such job?

I was told that my visa was renewed. My company is applying for my National ID.

Dear Ritz/Annefrank,

I had a permanent ban which has now been removed after the letter from DOH was submitted to Immigration. The letter was submitted around 19th Oct and the Ban was removed only yesterday.

Suggest you pursue with the immigration. They are now removing permanent bans.

Once the same is removed you can re apply for visa after 3 days.

Hope all goes well with my visa.

rgds
Vincyd

Hi vincyd

Congrats for removing the ban , can you pls tell me whether they require any attested medical certificate from their home country to remove the ban , i had deported mid of august , can we try this personally thru friends or only thru companies pro . Kindly clarify

Congrats on the great news Vincyd!

Could you please take 2 minutes of your time to list us the documents needed to complete the process? I know it has been done by someone previously but I personally is confused about the letter from the department of health. Does this refer to the "unfit" certificate or to an actual letter?   

We would highly appreciate if you could please help us clarify the above.

Congrats once again and thank you in advance!

Hi Vincyd,

Congrats....Yap, can you inform us to whom you had submitted your papers? And how did you know that your ban was lifted?

Please advice and thank you very much.

Hi Vincyd,

That's a very good news and sharing it to all of us at least everyone following this blog can go to the next step of removing the ban.And yes i am curious how will you know if the ban is already lifted? Do they give a confirmation letter or any proof that they already lifted it?

Cheers!

vincyd wrote:

Dear Ritz/Annefrank,

I had a permanent ban which has now been removed after the letter from DOH was submitted to Immigration. The letter was submitted around 19th Oct and the Ban was removed only yesterday.

rgds
Vincyd

Dear Vincyd

Congratulations for your lifting the ban. Did they call you to inform that the ban was lifted or you checked yourself?

Thanks.

dear vincyd

congratulations ....this is really a good news.hope u will clear the doubts of the other members.i too have the same doubt.anyway all the best for ur future too....

ritz111 wrote:
vincyd wrote:

Dear Ritz/Annefrank,

rgds
Vincyd

Dear Vincyd

Congratulations for your lifting the ban. Did they call you to inform that the ban was lifted or you checked yourself?

Thanks.

Hello Vyncyd,

I too got a permanent ban, And i m in my home country can you please suggest me how i can take the steps so that i can remove the ban......Or how can i chk my status in the immigration can you please help me.....

Hello Everyone ,

Can anyone help me in my stage...........

Dear All,

Here is the procedure that was followed:

Medical Certificate (non fit) that was issued to me in Mid August was first obtained from Al Muhaisnah clinic. I did get it personally as i needed to get my passport out but in that tension/trouble i forgot to take a copy.

This certificate was then taken to another building in the same clinic to get a letter to Immigration to Lift the Ban. It took 2 weeks to get this letter. The letter stated that the medical test is no longer done and the immigration can remove the ban. It is in Arabic. The letter was obtained on 19th Oct.

Same day letter was submitted to Immigration. Immigration claimed that it had gone to legal counsel. Later they informed it had gone to Abu Dhabi for ban removal.

I had asked a friend to approach DOH (Al Muhaisnah clinic) but he was just going from pillar to post. Finally i had to ask the intervention of company PRO.

PRO could get the medical report easily. LEtter took a while and in immigration as well he was closely following up. Further PRO can go online and view it as they have user name and password for DNRD online system.

However the day the ban was lifted, he received a call from immigration as he was out of office.

IT would be very difficult for any friend to do it. However i hope even friends can assist in future.

For those who are looking to get their partners, i think it should be similarly easier although time consuming. I suggest you go to immigration to check.

Lastly i pray that the new visa goes smoothly and the medical test ofcourse.

Thanks friends for all the wishes and all the best with yoru efforts.

If i can find something more then i shall post it as well.

Dear All,

Just to clarify. PRO could view online if the ban is existing or removed through his DNRD log in.

rgds,
Vincyd

vincyd wrote:

Dear All,

Just to clarify. PRO could view online if the ban is existing or removed through his DNRD log in.

rgds,
Vincyd

Hai vincyd

Thanks for your information which will be very usefull for all the blog members , certainly i have a doubt that for abu dhabi visa can we do these process in dubai or we have approach abu dhabi only , since mine was abu dhabhi visa while i was deported ,since you said your papers had gone to abu dhabhi , whether yours also abu dhabi visa  or DXB .

dear all

my permanenet ban is also been removed yesterday.its very easy guys... just go to the imigration. they are now removing permanent ban for hep b.but before going there collect a letter from health authority.

yesterday my hus went to imigration and produced all the documents he had with the letter from health authority. it will take two to three days to get removed.so i could apply for the visa only after one week.so friends dont worry just go to imigration.you will get your ban removed.

hope all goes fine from now....
god bless us
annefrank

Hi annefrank,

Thanks for the wonderful information and congrats.....I know its give a relief to everybody of the same case. May I know from which department in immigration did your husband forward all the documents. Please advice. Thank you.

Hi All,

Congrats to all of you already sorted out the problem with the ban...but i want to know if incase if it is only a friend who process the ban,is there a way the person know that ban is already lifted ,do immigration give a confirmation or call the person who process the ban?

Thnx.

Congratulations Annefrank!!

I'd just like to have more information about the letter to immigration from health authority.

Which office did your husband go to? And to which section?

Please help us with the above.

Thank you and congrats again!

Dear All,

I found out my letter from Abu Dhabi Health Authority to immigration removing my wife from the blacklist has been signed today. It has been forwarded to immigration and I have been told to expect the ban to be removed within 3 to 5 days. Not sure though if this takes into account the holidays next week.

Anyway the important thing is I actually seen my letter.

I can forward the contact person to anybody who requires the letter from the Health Authority for blacklist removal.

However I will say it has definatly NOT been easy. I have had very good communications in both Immigration and the Health Authority. Also my PRO from my company has been fantastic (even though its my wife who was blacklisted not me). It seems sadly that everybody is still being treated case by case. My best advice is to keep up the pressure on anybody you contact. Call them daily for updates. Go to the offices of people you have contacted. Most importantly, don't give up!!

As for banned people that have no relatives or friends in the UAE to request the letter, you may be able to contact the person who gave me my letter by email (I can provide this).

best regards
and good luck
uk expat1971

does anybody can confirm that the new law is impelemented in Sharjah or not??

Can anyone who has succeeded in removing the ban from Dubai please update us on how to get the letter from Health Authority?

As in where their office is located at, as well as whom should we see.

Thanks a lot!

Dear uk_expat1971,

That's good news!  In my case, a friend requested for the medical "unfit" certificate from SEHA(near Al Wahda Mall) 2 weeks ago but haven't got the document yet.  According to my friend, my code is still #5 which means unfit to work.  SEHA will change it to code #1 which says fit, that's the time they will issue the document to be given to immigration.  It is taking them too long because they are processing a lot of similar requests.  They took my friend's phone no. and shall call him once the document is ready.

Would you be kind enough to provide me the name and contact details (phone, designation, location) of your contact persons both in Abu Dhabi Health Authority and Immigration?

If it can't be posted here for confidentiality reasons, you can send it either through private message in this blog or email, whichever is comfortable with you.  I will pm my email.

Again, thanks for remembering the rest of your brothers and sisters here in this blog.  I appreciate the fraternity that we have here. God bless us all.

uk expat1971 wrote:

Dear All,

I found out my letter from Abu Dhabi Health Authority to immigration removing my wife from the blacklist has been signed today. It has been forwarded to immigration and I have been told to expect the ban to be removed within 3 to 5 days. Not sure though if this takes into account the holidays next week.

Anyway the important thing is I actually seen my letter.

I can forward the contact person to anybody who requires the letter from the Health Authority for blacklist removal.

However I will say it has definatly NOT been easy. I have had very good communications in both Immigration and the Health Authority. Also my PRO from my company has been fantastic (even though its my wife who was blacklisted not me). It seems sadly that everybody is still being treated case by case. My best advice is to keep up the pressure on anybody you contact. Call them daily for updates. Go to the offices of people you have contacted. Most importantly, don't give up!!

As for banned people that have no relatives or friends in the UAE to request the letter, you may be able to contact the person who gave me my letter by email (I can provide this).

best regards
and good luck
uk expat1971

hi Jai1

My visa is from dubai. But my PRO claimed that the letter submitted to Dubai immigration was send to legal counsel in Aub Dhabi and the ban was getting removed within a few days. Approx 3 days later he confirmed it was removed.

Since we are the first lot of persons it has taken a while for us.

I think from now on the procedure should be quite easy and should not take the time that has taken people in my batch. IT has taken over a month to get everything done.

Even Abu Dhabi should be similar but if PRO goes then it carries better weight as compared to friends.

rgds,
Vincyd

can anybody tell if this is already inplemented in Sharjah?