Hepatitis B infection

uk pm 81 wrote:
junnixks wrote:

Alhamdulillah and good news to all, I am a Filipino engineer and I am positive with hepatitis B, I came in UAE as visit visa and find a job in Sharjah. Just today our PRO said he got my medical result from Ministry of Health where I was tested and I am cleared. I just want to confirm that if you dont belong in 6 categories as mentioned on the other blogs even if you have Hepatitis B, you can work in UAE.

Dear junnixks,

That is very good news and I wish you all the best.

I am trying to get the answer to whether a HBV+ person, not within the 6 categories, can work for a government company (in Dubai)?

Can you please ask your PRO that question?

Apparently the rule only applies for private companies and not government companies?!

I would be grateful if you could inform me...

Thanks and God bless you.

Regards PM.

To all,

I have Medical certificate from a UKAS Accredited Clinic in the Philippines & from Dubai Iranian Hospital certifying me that mine is non-infectious but Dubai Government is not accepting it so that is why they cancelled my visa & they told me that I can still apply to private companies or company in other Emirates.

But I heard from my former colleagues just last jan 20 that  Dubai Government is now on the process of lifting the ban to those who have hepa b and according to them it will take 6 to 12 months to implement this one, and they are telling me that my boss will take me again the time this will take in effect.

bro9

HI Bro 9 ,

Thank you to the email you sent to me. I am bit confused why the government hasnt taken the rule in effect already when the last time i called the clinic where the failed medical the person i spoke to there said they can actually lift the ban it is them who will provide the letter and  then that letter will be submitted to DNRD for them to unblocked the name of the person and why is it that some as per the stories form this blog had already lifted their bans. And as per your case u were not given a ban right?but then the Gov. told you that you can apply for a job not related to the mentioned 6 categories i mean private companies .Does it mean that right now if you will apply only in private companies there is a big possibility that you will get the visa and they wont test you for hep.?

I am still waiting for reply from other who had already helpful stories here.

please share...\

Gerryanded

I suggest approaching one of your friends here and ask them to check in the immigration if you have any ban. In the event you have a ban on your passport, the worst that you can expect is they will send you back on the next flight.

Faidra wrote:

Hello everyone!

PLZ I NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN VISIT DUBAI!!!

I lived there 2yrs ago and had to leave because I was found UNFIT for Hep B ( I have HBsAg). I need to visit Dubai for a few days but I am not sure if there is a ban on me, how i can lift it in that case and what would happen if i just tried to get in the country like that (I'm am an EU national and get visa upon arrival).

I would really appreciate ANY advice cause so far I have been unable to find anything useful :(

Cheers!

My fiancée and his father have been trying to do so for a while now but NO ONE is giving them any answers. We can't even find out if i have a ban or not. Is there a specific office you suggest they contact?

Thnx for the advice!

dingdong wrote:

I suggest approaching one of your friends here and ask them to check in the immigration if you have any ban. In the event you have a ban on your passport, the worst that you can expect is they will send you back on the next flight.

Faidra wrote:

Hello everyone!

I lived there 2yrs ago and had to leave because I was found UNFIT for Hep B ( I have HBsAg). I need to visit Dubai for a few days but I am not sure if there is a ban on me, how i can lift it in that case and what would happen if i just tried to get in the country like that (I'm am an EU national and get visa upon arrival).

I would really appreciate ANY advice cause so far I have been unable to find anything useful :(

Cheers!

Try to approach the emigration office. There is a nominal fees that  you have to pay to get the actual information. If you can do through any company, this will be easier.

Faidra wrote:

My fiancée and his father have been trying to do so for a while now but NO ONE is giving them any answers. We can't even find out if i have a ban or not. Is there a specific office you suggest they contact?

Thnx for the advice!

dingdong wrote:

Faidra wrote:

Hello everyone!

Cheers!

Another option is try to apply for a visit visa through a company or a travel agent. in case if there is a ban, you will not be able to get the visa. Ask your fiancee to watch Gulf news classifieds for travel agents that provide visit visa.
Good luck.

Faidra wrote:

Thnx for the advice!

dingdong wrote:

Faidra wrote:

Hello everyone!

Cheers!

Hi,You can get Pegasys and peg n tron as well as barclude. these are very costly here.

pocket wrote:

Hi,

I'm a hepa B carrier on a medication of anti-viral drugs in my home country.
Recently I got offered a job in Dubai. Thanks to a new law, it seems possible to work in there.
However, I was wondering what kind of anti-viral drugs for Hepa B are available in Dubai, so that I can keep being on the right medication if needed.
I understand there should be no one who knows it because any one with Hepa B as an expat has not been allowed to live in Dubai recently.
But still i hope there might be a someone who can answer my question.

Thanks

Hi, i have visited Baraha hospital yesterday. I have asked the attendant in the reception about the HBV test. As per him, they used to give clearance for the renewals and now they are giving the clearance for both renewal and new visas. This is for those who are carriers.

Kiyaara wrote:

I am from India and my husband is working in Dubai, when he applies for my residency visa for housewife, will they check hep b? and deport if positive? am worried as when he enquired at immigration or MOH they said they still deport if found positive and this was just last week..officials were rude and spoke badly...we are scared as they still maintain new law is not implemented...pls clarify asap and help me if anyone has got visa stamped inspite of Hep B..
i am hep b + carrier inactive stage and completely health..pls advice and help me...

Regards
Kiyaara

Today, i went to Baraha hospital with my online medical test request. There is one one attendant who told me to go to either satwa or Muhaisna medical centers. this is something surprising. i suggest people to go to the Baraha hospital and get the application there it self so that you can make the test there only.

Hi All,

Thanks for sharing more of your stories.I hope there will be more update on lifting the ban and if your have any information where we can specifically inquire to clear this issue.

Regards,

Gerryanded

Hello to every one and congrats on the new medical rule in UAE..
I joined a job in UAE last year but i was tested positive Hepatitis B and i was put life Ban.Can any bodly explain that new rule is applied on the banned people also?????? and now they are allowed to enter UAE????????plz inform.

I got a job as an IT engineer in Dubai recently. i am a hepatitis b positive carrier. Can you please confirm i will not have any issue on getting employment + residence visa.
FYI.. I am a new visa applicant and going on visit visa first then will apply for work permit.

Hi Amita, there is no harm coming on a visit and then apply for the residence visa. I suggest you approaching Baraha hospital. I have visited a doctor in room no. 3. I have asked him about the HBV. He said that there is no problem except two categories. I didn't ask him much on the categories as most of us are already aware of the 6 categories. The best thing is enter the country even before the rule changes, if any. Investigate the facts without going for the blood test. if you are sure that there is no ban going to be in case if found with HBV, proceed with the blood test and get your visa.
Just pray to the God, everything will be alright.

kiyaara, please note that the DNRD has nothing to do if the clinic issues a fitness certificate.

Kiyaara wrote:

Friends, i just called DNRD dubai last eve and they confirmed that Hep b is still tested and they do it for all new visa types. if found unfit they deport asap. new law is not been implemented and hence be careful. Incase people on this forum are posting success updates, they need to update some names or nos at DNRD or MOH where we can validate this info...i will warn again, pls do not just randomly believe from google what you read..law was just announced in newspaper, but still not implemented...my husband has checked and they maintain same stance in MOH..they say we are not informed abt this new law and hence we deport if hep b+ is tested and will be tested for everyone...

Guys, please check the resolution 28/2010 in Arabic. Please someone check whether this is related to HBV? the link is,
http://edohms.dohms.gov.ae/MP_circular/ … 0_0292.pdf

Here is another circular in English, seems to be not a good news .... http://edohms.dohms.gov.ae/MP_circular/ … 1_0295.pdf

Hi dingdong,

thank you for that link very informative but i have a confuse on the english circular.It seems to me that it is still the old rules they put her. I think the arabic one is the actual rules can any arabic people explain what it means.

Thank you.

Gerryanded

junnixks

Did you get the visa ?

Hello ,
Can anybody tell that "Does IT engineer type visa requires only a formal 4 yrs engineering degree ? "

dear friend
befor u think about the job think about ur health
im like u i was infected whit hep b ,beging whit 2300 copie
but now after one month using herbal medicines from egypte is 400 copies thinks god
whats i say that is not joke it can be just make faith in god
this medicen traite for 3 month and u wil not lose nothing to used

can you provide the address of the hospital or person to help the others to get the treament?
thanks in advance for your support.

ex cabin crew wrote:

dear friend
but now after one month using herbal medicines from egypte is 400 copies thinks god

ex cabin crew wrote:

dear friend

how to get this herbal in uae

hi friends...

i need ur help.. i want to know the status of new rule implementation  in fujairah... anyone help me.. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Today, i have been to Muhaisna medical center for my medical. I have a gut feeling that there will be no problem after going through all the messages. After the blood collection it happened to meet one staff and i have asked him about the HBV. He asked me about my nature of work and i have confirmed him that i am not from the 6 categories. He has confirmed that they will not test it. Let us wait to see the result next week.

dingdong wrote:

Today, i have been to Muhaisna medical center for my medical. I have a gut feeling that there will be no problem after going through all the messages. After the blood collection it happened to meet one staff and i have asked him about the HBV. He asked me about my nature of work and i have confirmed him that i am not from the 6 categories. He has confirmed that they will not test it. Let us wait to see the result next week.

Dingdong,

please update us with your test result. Also did you for renewal or new visa?i have sent you an email. please revert.

thanks

Kiyaara

the center is call chifa attabia
phone number 0020197722279/0020197722278
as the same ther in uae i think that ther is a center

last august, i went to dubai in order to work as banker. i did a medical check the first week of august, and another the second third week of august at al muhaisnah polyclinic. the nurse told me i had nothing serious problem, but i saw that there was something weird (hepatitis?).

one month later, i received an invitation to do another medical test. but i did not go to do the third medical test, i found it strange. the day after i received an email that i am not unfit and i have to leave the country as soon as possible. the administrative responsible of my work told me that i have an hepatitis and it is curable. but i have to leave the country, and i could never have a visa to work in dubai. another agent told me i could just go as a tourist with a medical certificate of recovery.when I returned to my country, I saw that I had hepatitis B, even if I had already been vaccinated when i was young. I am now a healthy carrier of hepatitis b, and I have normal transaminases. I must be monitored regularly, but according to the doctor I am healthy carrier, and that I can stay like this for 30 years or cure with medicines if needed.

I experienced a psychological shock, I have left everything after spending two months in Dubai. I would like to see my friends, it makes me sad. if one day I can do it, it would make me happy.

please can anybody give advice, my husband going to have his medical on sunday, he is renewal case and work as facility engineer. did anyone had test in AL QUOZ medical centre? because he will have his medical in AL QUOZ,are they testing hepa b? please anybody help.......

Hi Jill13, I have been to Muhaisnah for my test and i am in a managerial position in one of the semi government office last monday. So far, there is no call from the hospital even. Looking at the previous posts I believe that there should not be any issue with renewal cases. Just pray to the God and only this can help. As far as the various centers are concerned, i am sure everyone has the same guide lines.

thanks for the reply, but im still worried but please include my husband in your prayers.I'm praying and hoping that he will pass the medical test. Is al quoz medical center new?i check in the list of medical center of DHA, i didn't notice the name of al quoz.Is new law really implemented in all testing centers, why some member of this forum still get "unfit".Is it true they dont test hepa b for renewal?

PLease if there is anybody already undergo medical test in al quoz please tell us your story, we need some advice.thanks

Jill13, sure i will pray for your husband. I was told by someone that they test for the contageous diseases. in case found, for the new they will reject and for the existing one already in the country they will give vaccination. Those who are sharing the negative cases are the lod one's. By the way, the new law is just on the paper not signed and approved by the authorities. It was just only a decision still to pass officially. Even this is from a word of mouth. probably i will be the first one to give an answer for most of the people.

dingdong,

Thank you very much for your advice .expecting!

hi i am a filipino also, congrats tht you pass medical test, where did you take your med test? my husband going to have medical this sunday at al quoz. can you ask your PRO if there is no problem if your renewal only and do not belog to 6 categories.thanks and i will appreciate any info that u will share.Congratulation again and god bless!!

uk pm 81 wrote:
junnixks wrote:

Alhamdulillah and good news to all, I am a Filipino engineer and I am positive with hepatitis B, I came in UAE as visit visa and find a job in Sharjah. Just today our PRO said he got my medical result from Ministry of Health where I was tested and I am cleared. I just want to confirm that if you dont belong in 6 categories as mentioned on the other blogs even if you have Hepatitis B, you can work in UAE.

Dear junnixks,

That is very good news and I wish you all the best.

I am trying to get the answer to whether a HBV+ person, not within the 6 categories, can work for a government company (in Dubai)?

Can you please ask your PRO that question?

Apparently the rule only applies for private companies and not government companies?!

I would be grateful if you could inform me...

Thanks and God bless you.

Regards PM.

thanks really appreciate ur reply, lets just pray and hope for the best.

dingdong wrote:

Jill13, sure i will pray for your husband. I was told by someone that they test for the contageous diseases. in case found, for the new they will reject and for the existing one already in the country they will give vaccination. Those who are sharing the negative cases are the lod one's. By the way, the new law is just on the paper not signed and approved by the authorities. It was just only a decision still to pass officially. Even this is from a word of mouth. probably i will be the first one to give an answer for most of the people.

http://www.dha.gov.ae/EN/ServiceCatalog … esult.aspx

This is dubai health department website announced the contents therein are as follows:

Individuasl:
.Any person working as a food handler i.e. Food Industry, Restaurant, Housemaids, etc.
This category-screening package includes: - HIV test. - HBV test. - Chest X-ray.
Interpretation: Positive result of any test will render the individual unfit to work in Dubai, U.A.E.
Same tests will be done for Visa renewal.
.Any person with Visa category as a Dependant (Housewives, Fathers, Mothers, etc.)
Only HIV test is required for both New cases and Visa renewal.
Test Interpretation: Positive result of the test will render the individual unfit to work in Dubai, U.A.E.
.All other categories: The screening package for new cases is:
HIV
Chest X-ray.
For Visa renewal: Only HIV test is required.
Interpretation: Positive result of the test will render the individual unfit to work in Dubai, U.A.E.

Excuse me: is such as computer engineer  belong to All other categories without Hepatitis b?

Thanks little

One more link...
http://www.dha.gov.ae/EN/ServiceCatalog … kages.aspx

little wrote:

http://www.dha.gov.ae/EN/ServiceCatalogue/Pages/SMSMFResult.aspx

This is dubai health department website announced the contents therein are as follows:

Individuasl:
.Any person working as a food handler i.e. Food Industry, Restaurant, Housemaids, etc.
This category-screening package includes: - HIV test. - HBV test. - Chest X-ray.
Interpretation: Positive result of any test will render the individual unfit to work in Dubai, U.A.E.
Same tests will be done for Visa renewal.
.Any person with Visa category as a Dependant (Housewives, Fathers, Mothers, etc.)
Only HIV test is required for both New cases and Visa renewal.
Test Interpretation: Positive result of the test will render the individual unfit to work in Dubai, U.A.E.
.All other categories: The screening package for new cases is:
HIV
Chest X-ray.
For Visa renewal: Only HIV test is required.
Interpretation: Positive result of the test will render the individual unfit to work in Dubai, U.A.E.

Excuse me: is such as computer engineer  belong to All other categories without Hepatitis b?

amita:
      Thank you for your return.
http://www.dha.gov.ae/EN/ServiceCatalog … kages.aspx

http://www.dha.gov.ae/EN/ServiceCatalog … esult.aspx

Suggestion:

These two links in this BBS should read understand.

who can give this department called to two links content ask about non-food industry, do not need to check whether the check-up hepatitis b carriers.

Hi Everyone,

I am  trying to request a letter from the clinic where i had my failed medical but the person i spoke there said they need the copy of my medical certificate.i asked if i could request it directly from them but the guy i spoke to said within 3 month they delete the record from the system.and i know i will be having difficulties if i have to request it from my previous employer.CAN ANYONE SUGGEST PLEASE WHAT OTHER OPTIONS I CAN DO TO GET MY MEDICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE ,I DID MY MEDICAL IN JANAURY 2010 IN AL MUHAISNAH CENTRE.

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM.

Thanks,

Gerryanded

Guys, still i haven't received any message from the health authorities for the collection of my test results. I am planning to visit the medical center. The medical fitness request form states " if you do not receive MF certificate within 7 working days, then please visit the medical fiteness branch again" As of now, i have just completed only 4 working days. I will wait till Tuesday and then goto them on Wednesday.