Hepatitis B infection

Hi Friends,

Can someone tell us about Qatar rules to get residence visa with Hepa B+.

Thanks

asadmaverick

any new information?

no news yet. I am still waiting for PRO to take me to medical centre.

yestoday i went to medical fitness center at Muhaisnah and i asked the doctor about the hep b testing.he confirmed that no hep b test for family visa as housewife,only hiv and tb is required.

thanks aldizama that was a relief..

aldisama wrote:

yestoday i went to medical fitness center at Muhaisnah and i asked the doctor about the hep b testing.he confirmed that no hep b test for family visa as housewife,only hiv and tb is required.

Thank you,Aldisama
   Can you help me to ask medical fitness center to confirmed if hep b test is must for the people who are not under the 6 categories ?

Thank you!

aldisama wrote:

hello

I want to change my worked they will test hepatitis b for new visa not under hepatitis b. I working for dubai almost 3 years my visa will finish this coming nov. I want to change my work. I can get a work. They will not test hepatitis b. thanks...

Miss Honey Ko,

As long as your new work will not fall in the 6 categories, your no need to worry.

honey ko wrote:

hello

I want to change my worked they will test hepatitis b for new visa not under hepatitis b. I working for dubai almost 3 years my visa will finish this coming nov. I want to change my work. I can get a work. They will not test hepatitis b. thanks...

New Health Rule Again

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/healt … e-1.866588

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now they will change again rule i feel bad...

Hi Honey Ko,

Thanks for the information that is a very devastating news for those who are hoping , how about for the Filipino nationalities do you have any idea if they amended the rules also. That's very sad.

Gerryanded

I just hope that its just a procedure change and not policy change.

Gerryanded

i dont have any idea, im planning to check my status this coming sun in private doctor. After 3 years i didnt check up coz im afraid of what the doctors will say to me.

freedubai wrote:

New Health Rule Again

i was working at a recruitment office before in uae and this is a procedure for a very long time ago. All employees should undergo medical on their own countries before they could process their employment. The news did not mention about the rule. The fact is that it is an ongoing procedure for all the 6 categories.

sanggol wrote:
freedubai wrote:

New Health Rule Again

i was working at a recruitment office before in uae and this is a procedure for a very long time ago. All employees should undergo medical on their own countries before they could process their employment. The news did not mention about the rule. The fact is that it is an ongoing procedure for all the 6 categories.

please clarify, does it means that the rules remains the same that only these 6 categories will be required to undergo Hep B test in their home countries.

Perdanasiswa,

Hope you still there. You posted before that ADNOC (an oil company) might not change there policy regarding hep b testing.  I'm currently working here in Dubai. There is a job offer for me as admin staff in oil company in Fujairah. I would like to ask if they are checking hep b in Fujairah for oil companies.

Hoping anybody who knows medical test conducting in Fujairah would reply me.

Aya1976

Dear Friends,

Do anyone came across about any new chages in Policy change bcoz of the new implementation of Home country checking.

or the policy remains same that 6 categories will b only checked for Hep B and rest will not require the same. Bcoz khaleejtimes news article is little confusing. it says that some categories will be required to go for Dibetes check...   

No mention abt Hep B check.....

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArti … ber339.xml

The first set of medical tests will be done in Gulf Approved Medical Centres Association (Gamca) centres in their home countries and will test for diseases such as TB, Hepatitis B, leprosy, HIV/AIDS, syphilis and malaria. Some categories of expatriates will also be checked for health issues such as diabetes and pregnancies. The second confirmatory tests will be done upon arrival in the UAE.

http://www.moh.gov.ae/en/News/Pages/NewsDetails387.aspx

farhan12 wrote:
sanggol wrote:
freedubai wrote:

New Health Rule Again

please clarify, does it means that the rules remains the same that only these 6 categories will be required to undergo Hep B test in their home countries.

the uae government is currently implementing the 2 phase medical exam to srilankans and indonesians only, no other countries included at the moment. howevr, they checked hepa b for all categories in their home countries and  again will be checked in uae  for all new workers from sri lankans and indonesia only.

Hi Guys,

I am here at Dubai now. Obvious I am one of the victims of this disease. I am currently have a residence visa now and working in a sales company here in Dubai. I came here last Sept 9 and made my medical last Sept 13 and my visa has been issued last Sept 20. It has been more than a year since I was deported because of this virus( luckily our PRO made normal cancellation of visa so I do not have a ban).

My story is too long I think it is between page 60 to 70 I am not sure and I do not want to re-live those times.

I really want t thank this blog from the bottom of my heart. It helped me a lot to be fully educated on the virus, the system in UAE and situation of my fellow victims.

I know UAE change their rules very often and since it's their country, we have no control over it. This upcoming rule change will be another burden for future aspirants. The least we can do (People who made it through this blog) is to keep them informed through this blog on ways they can work through this upcoming new rule.

I hope I make sense and I wish good luck to us all.

by the way the first link sanggol post is dated Feb 7 2008...

Hi stick2,

You got your visa only last Sept 20 (meaning last week). Where did you take your medical test as I will also be doing my medical test this week.

Hi Stick2, Congratulations. Kindly let us know the medical centre as I will also be visiting for medical in a day or two. It would be great if you let us knw about your medical centre at your earliest.

Regards,

to all brothers and sisters,

I did my medical test today in Al Quoz Medical Center, This is a new visa since i got a new job in a another company.I am not belong in 6 categories of workers. Im long time in dubai almost 12 years, I hope and pray that the result of the test is ok.

I will let everybody knows the result of the test

lakshmi 00 wrote:

I did my medical test today in Al Quoz Medical Center, This is a new visa since i got a new job in a another company.I am not belong in 6 categories of workers. Im long time in dubai almost 12 years, I hope and pray that the result of the test is ok.

Best of luck and Inshallah you will surely go through.

farhan12 wrote:
lakshmi 00 wrote:

thank you for the support my brother

Hi everyone,

Did my medical in Satwa Medical Center on Sept 26 and got my medical certificate yesterday. Thanks God.

I'm only renewing my visa, working as a secretary.

Friends,

I had called abu dhabi Preventive dept 02-6169484 and asked about the following

1) if i am already staying in dubai and changing my job as a tranfer visa. will i be required to go back to my home country to do medical test again ?

They said- its immigration matter and you will only have to pay AED 500 and you wont be required to go to home country.

2) Will I be required to go through Hep B Test. Since i dont fall in 6 categories?

He said- it will take some time for clearance but you will get clean medical certificate.

I asked this question basically on my behalf since i am already in UAE. But i am not sure about the new comers testing process in the home countries whether they will also get the same rule applied or will they be checked for Hep B.

If few of you call this no. or get other information through some other source on this new rule- please post your reply

Regards

Hi every one, I am looking for a job change in two months and i am Hep B carrier. Can any one know if they will test Hep B again for all catagories. I read the recent change in procedures that we should bring certificate from our own country that we are free from Heb b,HIv, and TB. So it is mean that they will start to check Heb b again for all catagory. I m really worried.Looking for Gods help

betsybub127 wrote:

Hi everyone,

Did my medical in Satwa Medical Center on Sept 26 and got my medical certificate yesterday. Thanks God.

Congratulations betsybub..God is always good. God bless you always my friend...

farhan12 wrote:
lakshmi 00 wrote:

Lakshmi,

please let us know what happened to your medical result,,May God bless you my friend..

Hi everyone,i want know is it true thet they started testing hbv again for all categories?since i m a house wife going on my husband s visa will they check hbv again pls reply asap....iam very much worried.

Hi everyone,i want know is it true thet they started testing hbv again for all categories?since i m a house wife going on my husband s visa will they check hbv again pls reply asap....iam very much worried.

hi every1.no body has answered pls reply me asap about the rules for house wives.will they check hep b for housewives as per new rule or the rule applied for only 6 categories...im very much worried bout it thank u

@spk... I do not know for housewife.

Sorry for the late reply. I took my medical in Safa clinic. I think its an executive clinic so I did not have to fall in long lines. it's just 10 mins. they I have given 2 forms. 1 for HIV test and 1 for TB test. I think it cost 690AED as I see the form given to me by the PRO.

All the best

Hello

Im planing to find new work in dubai or shj. The rule in dubai same the rule in shj. regarding for hepatitis b test. They have new rule again first check hepatitis b, tv, and aids in home country before they will travel to UAE. Together philippines, indonesia, syrian. How about the people already in dubai that have hepatitis b who want to find another work. Even not under 6 categories.

hello

hirunews.lk/17384

TB, HIV & Hepatitis B tests mandatory for SL expat. Workers to UAESaturday, 01 October 2011 - 01:28 PMThe United Arab Emirates has decided to make it mandatory for all Sri Lankan expatriate workers entering the country to subject themselves to medical tests for Tuberculosis, HIV and Hepatitis B starting from today.

The UAE based GULF News website states that the UAE has decided to enforce this regulation as a result of an alarming rise in the number of infected expatriate workers who come to the UAE from many countries across the world.

Accordingly commencing from today as a pilot project expatriate workers from Sri Lanka and Indonesia will have to subject themselves to the mandatory medical examinations in their respective countries prior to their visa being approved for employment.

Meanwhile the mandatory medical examinations for expatriate workers from 9 other countries, including India, Pakistan, Philippines, Egypt and Syria will be brought in to force periodically in phases.The GULF News meanwhile further reports that Expatriate workers who pass the first screening in their respective countries then be re-tested upon arrival to confirm the results.

Meanwhile it is further stated that while the tests will apply for renewal of residence visas, visitors on tourist or visit visas will be exempt from this mandatory testing for TB, HIV and Hepatitise B for now.

my husband also in visit visa first when he enter dubai in 2008 because he knows that if he will be under employment agency there is no chance for him to work in dubai because here in the Philippines medical test include Hepa-b, and if your positive on this you cannot work abroad.And to this day we are thankful to the Lord that my husband had given the chance to work and pass the medical exam in dubai.