Will India become a full safe zone from virus till winters?

Hello friends,

I am really excited to share my query here. I am currently in Australia but decided to go to meet my friend Rajesh in Delhi, India. I am currently a website developer. Actually he somewhere from UP but we decided to meet in Delhi because I somehow know about this place and visit there when I was 18 years old with my friend.

India is a vast country and I heard in the news that from 1 June they are lifting lockdown and unlock all the cities but still there are big cities that are still on lockdown like Mumbai etc.

Yes, I know that this is not the right time to travel, and believe me I am not in the mood to travel right now due to this virus as I will come to Delhi in winters.

So I want to know will everything going to alright in India till winter.

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : self promotion is not allowed on the forum, thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

That's a question that Indians planning to visit other countries have as well. The answer is obvious and universal. Unless the vaccines arrive no place in the world can claim itself Corona free. Speaking about India, it's unlikely that situations will be normal till winter. But that won't stop the government from lifting lockdown due to economic pressure. You should be able to travel to India by then.