7000 Pln salary in Warsaw

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all stay well under lockdown. I want to know if 7000pln is considered moderate, quite high, pretty high, or high overall in Poland? ;) . I'm open to having everyone's opinion and point of view. Basically I'm single with no other commitments except work. I love to live very simple.

Hello TSamy,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

I hope that our active members will be able to share their point of view with you soon.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.Com Team

Hey there!
I've been living in Warsaw for almost 2 months now but live with my partner.
We got a small studio apartment for a really good price in the Praga area so we're really lucky, expect to pay at least around $1500 + Utilities per month for something basic depending on the area you want to live in.
All other costs are pretty minimal in my opinion so depending on your lifestyle it could be enough.

Are you taking 7000pln Brutto or Netto?

Maybe too late to reply. For Warsaw, this is a moderate salary if you have a good degree and are not a junior. Elsewhere, it is very good. The equivalent of earning  a net salary of 3000 $ in a small American town.

7000 PLZ is a very good salary for Poland!!!

It depends where. In Warsaw, it is just a normal one for a graduate with a few years experience.

Thank you Richard

thank you steffifi

Surprised by the amount you pay per month for something basic in Warsaw center. That is
+/- 6000 zlotych...

thank you Richard for good sharing

Now, I understand why so many Polish people buy their housing rather than rent it. For the equivalent of less than 250.000 USD, you can have a large, well designed and well equipped flat in Srodemiesce. That's hardly more than 20% of Paris prices!