I need to move to scotland

My name is Lesly Grandin, I'm from Haiti. I would like to move Scotland to open a start up business or start working. • I have Ability to guide my actions on the following main areas:, Food safety project , Business Management, Food production, Social health, Public Health, Project management, Social Services, Works well under pressure and in stressful situations, Extremely organized, flexible, and excellent communication skills local governance, Public Security , project management, monitoring & Evaluation, humanitarian project, conflict resolution, human rights, promoting the inclusion of the aspect of child protection, training on human rights and child protection for staff of state institutions. Some body could guide me or help me with my project to Scottland.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

At the top of this page is a link to our Discover selection, if you mouse over that, you'll get a drop-down menu and access to our Scotland Guide, please read that and any links it provides.  Once you've read that, if you have any further specific questions, please come back to us.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi Grandino. You didn't mention anything about your educational qualifications and also your job experience, apart from what you can do. Also you could post an ad in the jobs section at the top of the page.

Wow is there anything you can't do? That's a very broad array of jobs, how old are you? It's just mathematically speaking each job you mentioned is either a 3-4 year apprenticeship or 2-3 years educational training, even if you bounced from one job right to the other one after gaining the relevant training and experience and assuming you left education at 17, well that makes you 54 years old I calculate roughly. I'd advise cutting out all the irrelevant jobs on that list and actually focus on what you've got experience in. Also to be so let's say confident for use of a better word that you can successfully start and maintain a new business in Scotland while so many are going under due to the economic climate currently is rather naive and ignorant, I strongly suggest you do some homework before coming over here only to be another statistic on our already struggling benifit system.
Kind regards and well wishes.

I would also add to the above comment that if you put all those abilities and experience onto a resume, the chances are that any interviewer is going to think that it is mostly untrue and totally made up. Anyway, what you need to think about are the qualifying requirements to be able to work in the UK and also to place an ad in the jobs section at the top of the page. You could also contact employment agencies, but my advice is to definitely don't make yourself look like a "can do it all" person. Past job experience and your specific achievements in those jobs will be more productive in an application. Of course, you could also apply directly to the UNHCR.