Sunland Nova International school

Hi,

My children will be starting at the school in Cartama Malaga at the end of October, we are moving from the UK and have no idea where to start looking for a place to live that is good for young families.

The school has many buses that go in all directions, Malaga cental, East, West, Alhaurin de torre, Benalmadena etc.

Any suggestions?  it would be great to find someone who has children that go to the school.

We are hoping to find a house within a gated complex near to shops, restaurants, bars, good area with sports facilities for children.

This is all completely new to me, any assistance on where to start would be good and how to meet other expats in similar situations.

Many thanks Vicky

Hi Vicky,

I just moved here and we're to have our girls in novaschool too but we're comparing it with other schools and then we'll make a choice. In case you're looking for Mama's to connect with let me know I would like to make some friends

Hi, I have just noticed this thread is over a year old but wondering how your children are getting on at novaschool sunland? We have just put both our daughters names down to start there when we move out to Alhaurin in February 2021.  Moving from the uk and we can't wait I'm just hoping our daughters will love school life as much as they do here