Menu
Expat.com

Job vacancy in the biggest gaming company in Indonesia!

Last activity 01 September 2020 by Diksha

Fuia

Hi everyone! I'm currently working at one of the biggest gaming companies in Indonesia and I'm looking for an Arabic Speaker to join our team as a marketing team in the Jakarta office.

If you're native/fluent in Arabic, live in Jakarta, and really interested to work in the gaming industry, please let me know and I'll message you to discuss the opportunity further!

Thanks and stay safe!

Chouaib ben

Salutations, I am a native Arabic speaker, You can contact me on WhatsApp to share with you my Cv : ***

Diksha

Hello Fuia and Chouaib ben,

@ Fuia: Please note that job offers should be posted as adverts in the dedicated Jobs in Jakartasection.

@ Chouaib ben: Since you seem to be a jobseeker, I would advise you to browse the Jobs in Jakarta section for such job offers. As a side note, please avoid posting your contact details on the open forum for security reasons.

Thanks,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

[Thread closed]

Closed

Articles to help you in your expat project in Jakarta

•  Working in Jakarta
    Working in Jakarta

As Indonesia's major financial and commercial hub, the capital city has a wealth of ...

• The work culture in Jakarta
    The work culture in Jakarta

As an expat, adapting to a new working environment in a new city can be challenging. In Jakarta, there are some ...

• Jakarta's labour market
    Jakarta's labour market

Jakarta, home to more than 9 million people, is a bustling city full of opportunities. As Indonesia's ...

• Working in Indonesia
    Working in Indonesia

As one of the major regional economic powerhouses in Southeast Asia, Indonesia attracts foreign ...

• Starting a business in Indonesia
    Starting a business in Indonesia

Thanks to the country's large population, affordable labor force, and abundant natural resources, ...

• Internships in Indonesia
    Internships in Indonesia

Do you wish to acquire hands-on experience, gain new professional skills and expand your international ...

• Working in Indonesia as a digital nomad
    Working in Indonesia as a digital nomad

Indonesia straddles the equator, between the Indian and Pacific Oceans, and has an immense diversity with ...

• Buying property in Jakarta
    Buying property in Jakarta

When planning a move abroad, housing is a priority issue. If you expect to be away for a very long time, ...

All of Jakarta's guide articles