Live in Libanon

Hello, I am Axel, Argentine, I am 24 years old, I am a computer science student about to graduate.
And I have in mind to go to Lebanon to live, why Lebanon? My grandfather was from there, and he has passed on many things to me about Lebanese culture, such as foods, customs, etc.
That over time has led me to love that culture in a certain way without even being there.

that is why I have decided to start preparing to travel there.
having said that .
What advice can you give me regarding the jobs in my area, is it easy to get it ?, and others.

Thank you very much

Hi Axel,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your nice introduction.

Thanks for sharing your love for Lebanon with us and i hope that you will soon find a job there.

I would invite you to post a job search in the Jobs in lebanon section, it might give you a little boost in your project.
I also hope that some members can give you a better insight on the job sector in the country.

Wish you all the best,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Thank you very much.
Regards.

Hello Axel

As a Lebanese, I can tell you that Lebanon is safe to visit and the culture is amazing. People are very friendly and most of them speak English and they always will be happy to help you.

But for now, the economic situation is bad and people are struggling to find jobs.
Usually software engineers can easily find jobs in Lebanon, but because of the bad economic situation the salaries are not satisfying anymore.

That's why I recommend you to find a remote job if you are willing to relocate to Lebanon.

Best,
Cesar