Experience letter attestation by Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Dear All,

I am very hopeful that I will get some valuable advise from here.

I am a Pakistani Software Engineer and I am offered a Job here in South Korea. To get the work permit in Korea its necessary to get the attestation on Educational Degrees and Experience Letters.

Korean embassy needs all Experience Letters should be attested from  Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan (MOFA).

The problem is MOFA does not attest/legalize Experience Letter issued by private companies. They only attest Experience Letters issued by government organizations.

I have around 5 years' experience but all from private companies and this experience is not acceptable by Vietnamese embassy until I get the attestation from MOFA Pakistan.

I have Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering and that can easily be attested by MOFA.

Kindly guide me to how to tackle this issue.
Which government organization may I get my experience letter stamped from in order for it to be attested by MOFA.

Please help.

brother,

I'm living in Karachi and facing these issues so many times though mine case was MiddleEast but I think the only forum currently you can go is this: https://pmo.gov.pk/

regards.

Asif Rizvi

Thank you for @asifrizvi your kind response.

The link you shared is not readable/clickable/accesible to me though.
If you can please reshare?

Maybe expat.com is hiding the links or something - in which case it'd require to be shared word by word - expat dot com.

Thanks again,

ITS prim minister citizen portal govt of pakistan

Thank you for the suggestion, I will follow up.