Rapatriation

A friend of mine came to Bahrain last year on a household visa;  he had problems with his sponsor and this one makes him arrested;  he spent months in prison and it was trial after trial; then the judge granted his repatriation;  his sponsor refused to give him his passport and he was repatriated without his passport.  now he wants to come back to Bahrain;  he made a new pasport with a new name; his  asks us what to do next ....

There is no "granted repatriation".  This just means that the judge ordered his deportation.

Once deported by court, pretty much forget about Bahrain.  He can't come back.  If he changes passport and manages to slip in, they will catch him at the fingerprints stage.  And I would not even support him as you can get in trouble yourself i.e. aiding someone to change his name and passport to enter a country they were deported from!!!.

he made me understand that no one has ever taken the finger print off him;  the only time he took his finger print was at the big prison where he was  and at the immigration prison.  I searched the LMAR portal with her CPR and even her passport, nothing showed and i even check to see if he was banned;   nothing show up...

If he ever had a CPR or a residence permit for Bahrain, his fingerprints exist in the system.  That's standard process.

He had a CPR but when your checking in LMAR portal i reaceive this message: ''Error! The requested record does not exist in the system!"

You are confusing different things.

You get that message because the visa has been cancelled and he has exited the country.  LMRA system deletes that record in that event in THEIR system. 

However, ALL visa records including fingerprint data is retained for security purpose in immigration and CID systems.  This is done to aid in security checks at later stages, respond to requests from law enforcement/interpol in other countries etc etc.  And obviously, also to prevent people like your friend from doing what they are planning to do.

Thank you for your clarification.....

Hello can i ask for help about my situation' i sign repatriation in Philippines embassy but i refused to go, i found  good new employer they fixing  my visa but immigration refused it.

Read what I have already explained.  If you are being deported then forget about it.   Move on.