New members of the Kuwait forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Kuwait forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Kuwait if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi, I am a post graduate doctor (pathologist) from India. I will be soon migrating to Kuwait. I would like any help about how to go about the procedures for writing the MOH for pathologists in Kuwait and how to apply for jobs.

Hello,

I just moved to Kuwait:) I am looking for here some recommendations regarding spending free time here, sport, events. Hope to meet you soon!

Hi

I am Sunny  George, an Indian citizen. Having contacts with so many projects to INVEST IN / BUSINESS.  A FINANCIAL EXPERT,  Good Portfolio Manager, Financial Analyst. Good in Business Development etc...

NOW A FREELANCER. LOOKING FOR SUITABLE BUSINESS PLATFORM,  ACTIVITIES,  BUSINESS SUPPORT. FULLY ABLE TO GENERATE DECENT FUNDS.

GOOD CONTACT WITH KOC. AVAILABLE KOC PROJECTS AND FUEL FOR 65 FILS WHILE MARKET PRICE IS 100 TO 120 PHILS.

Moderated by Christine 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there,

Yes if you are looking for a good time then you can try to visit commercial spots like Salmiya and etc ... with the pandemic choices are fewer now but what about sports on the seaside and so on...

I am almost 9 years here and I can assist you in case you need any help.

Hey everyone,

I'm a teacher from the UK and looking to move over in the next academic year! I will be based in salmiya, hoping to find things to do outside work that are completely different to the UK! I'm looking forward to experiencing a new way of life.

☺️

Wish you the best. Life is kinda quiet here and hopes you will enjoy it.

hi , i am james from Netherland  i will be moving to kuwait in some few moths time.  Am looking for recommendations regarding spending free time here, sport, events. and gets to meet new people.

welcome to kuwait Anna

Hi Everyone, My name is saheed, From Nigeria, Look forward to moving to kuwiat to work and live there. I love football and I can play it well, I am also into photography, I am looking for an easy recommendation on how to get a job there or either play for a football team. Hoping to meet someone to guide me through... Thanks

Hi,

I am Muhammad From Somalia Living and born in Kuwait .

Hi dear,

Most welcome to Kuwait. Actually Samiya is a coastal area that attracts most people. You can do a lot of things after work. Once you arrive Kuwait you will reveal that by yourself.

Hi, I am  a Swazi lady, a qualified Nurse Midwife who is looking forward to start my journey towards relocating to Kuwait  and finding a Job there. I would like to know where do I even start my Job Hunting process.

Ibrahim, 37 I am living in Kuwait 15 years now.. Working in private co.
Live long Kuwait.

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi .

Where are you from ?
When are you coming to Kuwait?

Hello everyone,

Myself Ejjuddin, i am looking to meet new people & making new friends.
Those who are interested in interacting, doing events like cycling/haging around. Please contact me.

Best Regards.

same here

My name is Sabrina Wylie from Sweden am a single mom

Hi Good Morning Mr Ejjudin,

Have a nice day,
I m Harshad, i m an Indian. working here in Kuwait. Aged 49
i like to join in cyclin group here and as you write like to make good friendship.

please contact back to me.

I'm moving to Kuwait in a few weeks.

Hi Everyone,
My name is Rashad from Lebanon, living in Salmiya area, looking for Thai teacher will pay it and even transportation.
thank you

Hi there, relocating to Kuwait from Sydney Australia. Having lived in Doha and Dubai previously, looking forward to returning to middle east. Never lived in Kuwait so will be looking  for  tips re possible squash, scuba, fishing  and cycling clubs.
Regards
Rick

I am Dr. Nawaz from Pakistan and will move to Kuwait in couple of moths, please share your what's number as I want to discuss some thing about visa for Kuwait

Hi Anna
I spend my free time going for fishing, it's fun and catching many fishes 😋

You most welcome 🙏

Welcome back to kuwait
Hope to see you soon

You welcome to kuwait
If you want going for fishing ? There are many places near seaside or by boat can catch many fishes , I spend my free time for fishing

Hello everyone. New here. 😁

Hi everyone , new here , attorney from Australia

I am a postgraduate doctor,with specialization in Chemical pathology from Nigeria.Looking for recommendations and guidance on how to migrate,live and work in Kuwait.
Thank you.

hello .I am from iran .former pilot .now retired .I always wished to live in kuwait.I like kuwait people also the country.Now I am looking for a job so that I can live there.I used to teach english for many years.I can take jobs like driving ,storekeeping,security guard ,or any other jobs that I can find .though I'm still in iran and I dont have visa for kuwait .I think first of all I must find somebody who gives me a job and a visa for that .I couldnt find by searching online.if anybody can help me I will be so thankful.

For job seekers , the jobs and work topic already discussed in detail in separate post and it fixed in Kuwait forum. Below link will take you there. You will find more details about how to find jobs in Kuwait.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=215473

i know german,english,turkish no french.

Hello all this is khaled living in Salmiya anyone to join us to play squash.

I need help to coming Koweït.
Who Can help me ?
I'am from Bénin

I need help to coming Koweït.
Who Can help me ?
I'am from Bénin

Hi , if you know any one of your first grade relatives in Kuwait , then they can send you a visit visa to come to Kuwait or try to find an employer who can send you a work visa.

How find an employer ? you will need to search online for jobs. Below post will help you.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=215473

Hi, Iam shahataj,graduate  in B.sc computerscience.Iam looking to move to kuwait,in India I worked as a teacher for primary classes hoping a better placement in kuwaitand my age is around 41.

Hi! I'm leaving here for 3 months. If you want to take part in our ping pong community, feel free to contact me. My name is Janis, java developer same as my husband

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969333

Thanks!

Closed