Menu
Expat.com

New members of the Lebanon forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Last activity 29 November 2021 by Diksha

Julien

Hi all,

Newbie on the Lebanon forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you wink.png

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Lebanon if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

HMeyer

Hi I am Hugo Meyer 63 years old and looking for a job opportunity

Diksha

Hello Hugo,

Welcome to Expat.com, and thanks for introducing yourself to the community smile.png

As a jobseeker, you should consider posting your CV in our dedicated Jobs section here: Jobs in Lebanon.

Do you already know how to go about your job search in Lebanon?

If you're looking for job-hunting advice or seeking insight on another topic from fellow expats, please start a new thread on the Lebanon forum to enquire further.

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Eliana El Badawi

hello my name Eliana El Badawi, I'm from Lebanon. I'm 40years old and looking for work from home because I/m tiered to work full time and I need to be more free in the work.

kayounadack2002

Hi I am ready

Cheryl

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Eliana El Badawi and kayounadack2002  cheers.png

@Eliana El Badawi, since you are looking for a job, I would advise you to create your CV in theJobs in Lebanon section.

@kayounadack2002, could you please tell us more about you and your plans so that we know how to assist you?

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Eliana El Badawi

Hello Cheryl,

hope you are fine, I created my cv. I studied history major and  I have  a college degree. I like to teach and share my experience and knowledge of my major but in same time I prefer to work from home cause it is  less tired and I I'm bored  from the full time 

Thank you

Monawazne

Hello Everyone, I am Mona Wazni Jibai,
33 yrs with 3 kids, we moved to Lebanon 5 years ago,
I am a trainee lawyer, my husband is Sales Manager for F&B company,,
Glad to meet you all and knowing you as well 🤍

Priscilla

@ Monawazne :

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your nice introduction.

Do not hesitate to create new threads to tell us more on your experience about living in Lebanon.
We would be glad to hear from you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

emrahoguz

Hello everyone in forum.
my name is Emrah, 34, from Antalya TURKEY
I've arrived to Lebanon last March. Looking for Job opportunities in Beirut.
Created my CV but other than that, I'm ready to serve NGOs on a volunteer basis.
do you know any that l can apply and be a volunteer for free?

Thanks in advance <3

Diksha

Hello Emrah,

Welcome to Expat.com smile.png

Thanks for your introducing yourself on this thread, and good luck on your job search.

Since this topic is solely for introductions, I would suggest that you seek advice by creating a new topic on the Lebanon forum dedicated to your question.

As for my part, the advice I would give you is to post a free advert in the same Jobs in Lebanon section where you dropped your CV to express your wish of volunteering so that others may reach out to you.

All the best,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Julien

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969337

Thanks!

Closed