New members of the Lithuania forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Lithuania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Lithuania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

I am a master student in Kaunas. I look for a job in Kaunas as soon as possible.

My name is Christian, I am 26 years of age from Ghana and I am married...

I am currently looking for a job in Lithuania, as to work in textile firm, hospitality and tourist institution...

Hello kwesibaboi23,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Since you're searching for work, you should consider submitting your CV in the Jobs in Lithuania section.

Should you need advice on any expat-related topics, feel free to start a new thread to ask your question.

Good luck,

Diksha
Expat.com team

My name is Amaka , i am from nigeria and i am currently looking for a hospitality job in Lithuania and would love to move to Lithuania immediately i get my hospitality job.

I am Shalika from Sri Lanka and may I know what kinds of documents do you want for the Truck Driver? I have experience with CE and other driving for more than 10 years, I am happy to apply for this opportunity so could you kindly advise me what kind of documents you are looking for Truck Drivers?
Thanks
Kind regards
Shalika

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969341

Thanks!

Closed