Job Offer AYAZLI CORPORATION (admin@ayazlicorporation.com)

Good day all,

I've recently got a job offer from AYAZLI CORPORATION (admin@ayazlicorporation.com)
I was then informed to contact Mr. Koca Hamza (KocaHamza@isvize.com) at the Turkey immigration department to start processing my VISA.
I've submitted the visa form and now I must proceed to make deposit of the stipulated financial requirement of $3,000 USD in my name via MoneyGram Transfer.

Can someone please provide some guidance.

regards
Kevon

If they ask for cash, you can be sure it's a scam

The immigration officer is asking me to send $3000USD in my name via MoneyGram which can be accessed when I arrived in Turkey. This is needed to show that I can support myself while in country and also is required to apply for the VISA.

Kevon.Johnson1 wrote:

The immigration officer is asking me to send $3000USD in my name via MoneyGram which can be accessed when I arrived in Turkey. This is needed to show that I can support myself while in country and also is required to apply for the VISA.

That's a very common lie

So how can I verify this?

Turkish companies never want you to buy bitcoin or pay money as a deposit. This is not legal.

The site is from July last year and known to be a scam

DO NOT SEND MONEY

Much appreciated Laletan.

Sending the money to myself sounded great because no one will be able to collect it beside me but scam is scam

Kevon.Johnson1 wrote:

So how can I verify this?

Just forget it - It's a known scam.
If you send cash, passports, and/or certificate, you'll lose them

Thanks Fred

They dont even have a real local phone number. It is not a real job offer. It is 100% scam..

This one has come up a lot.
They send random emails with job offers, everyone responding gets a job .. as long as they pay.
If they get passports and other easy to sell on the black market documentation, they get a nice little bonus.

No any Tyrkish firm accept of paying as a bitcoin. It seems as a scam.

Be careful , lots of  discussion has been in recent past months , check physical existence through some references, such kind lucrative proposal coming up to lure public

It's a scam
It is fake
Don't be trapped.

That's a SCAM !!!

-thread closed-

Closed