How to get border number when immigration not wrote in passport??

Dear sir,

Today on 25th February, i entered saudi arabia through king fahad causway while comming from bahrain. But the immigration person has not given me the border number, neither it is appearing in absher, so how to get this border number for infant?

Please guide me for the same.

Regards,
Moiuddin,

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Where did you check on Absher?   did you go into extend visit visa i.e. extend family visit visa?   it should be listed there.

Dear brother,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked family members services where you find all dependants. even then i checked each and every option that Absher has, but i could not see my newly entered infant, or his border number, or any provision to add infant etc.
oe more thing, I dont know is it due to covid, but while entering into KSA immigration did not put stamp on Passport any of the family member.

Can you guide us if known, hiw to find now border number? Thanks again,

If it is a visit visa, no need to bother.  If you need to convert it into Iqama, then you can check with Jawazat through the message option in Absher.

Dear is this visit visa?

This is on arrival visa for infant where parents have their valid iqama, and infact came with parents. And infant has to get iqama.

Brother, what is message option in Absher, can u nexplain as i have no idea, how can i access this service in absher?

Thanks really for your replies and support. waiting

Moin

Thanks

If you go to passports, there is an option called messages and documents.  Alternatively, you can go to Jawazat and ask them.

Dear sir,

Yesterday, i got border number from the Main head office from Dammam road, beside prince naif security college, They forgot to make entry for my infant at the entry time thus there wasn't on arrival visa neither it was showing entry for infant. When i approached them, they took all my and my wifes documents and infant documents, and had cross checked our familoes entry at the point of entry (king fahad causway) then gave me the visa and border number.

Sugestion: if you are entering into saudia with infant and need on arrival visa for his iqama processing, dont leave the port of entey without cross checking the border number. it is very easy to have on arrival visa qithin some minutes, instead of having visa like me which took about 18 days.

Thank for sugestion and support.
Regards,
Moinuddin