Menu
Expat.com

QVC- Qatar Medical Unfit - Visa Canceled, What to do?

Last activity 26 August 2024 by Muhammad waheed khattak

aadhilaishak05

No one asked about pregnancy  so i didn't know they took x ray and repeated also. Finally they found the beta hcg positive and only asked about that,  after that i consult dr and got the report. I have gone through all the test.

I want to know one more thing, if the medical shows the referral medical report pending with authorities can i apply for visiting visa?

Wilson

If anyone is pregnant and going for Medical test please inform first about the pregnancy at medical centers.  if reports are pending for validation from MOPH qatar  then i request you to please follow up with your employer.
If you go on visiting visa still you will need to exit the country as visiting rule to change sponsorship is stop at the moment from adlasa.

aadhilaishak05 wrote:

No one asked about pregnancy  so i didn't know they took x ray and repeated also. Finally they found the beta hcg positive and only asked about that,  after that i consult dr and got the report. I have gone through all the test.

I want to know one more thing, if the medical shows the referral medical report pending with authorities can i apply for visiting visa?

aadhilaishak05

So i can apply for visit visa or not on this pending position

japuasen

Please revert back with what result you got after that?

shoaibshahid414

hi Brother,
did you get the report , i have the same problem , my wife has the same status "Referral medical report pending with authorities, my wife was also  5 weeks pregnant and doctor declared her fit for travel but still reports are pending.

arvindrana2109

My wife is also pregnant and gave her medical at Delhi qvc on 23rd February. During her medical she was 25 weeks pregnant and she informed people at qvc that she is pregnant. They took her blood sample and then referred her to gynecologist at fortis hospital for the report which says no complication and fit to travel, she got and submitted that. Later on they said they sent for tb gold test which was also negative and submitted all the documents on 28th February. Since that day it is showing medical report is pending with authorities.

arvindrana2109

Can anyone help whom to approach?
We called qvc also but no help

arvindrana2109

Hi, did you get the visa?

Guest123089

Don’t worry it will take time. MOPH should check the submitted reports and will approve soon same issue happened to me . For me was took almost one month to clear

ivanssemwogerere216

Hey help me how long it take for the medical results. Qatar I'm done with my medical 3days now but I'm hepatitis B positive.

Guest123089

For normal without any referral medical get 3 to 7 days if referral medical will get time minimum 15 to 30 days

Guest123089

@nazeermsd777 

Did you apply? And is your application already approve even if you have diabetes. Thank you

meghabk6

@arvindrana2109 Did your wife get the Visa?

meghabk6

@aadhilaishak05 hi, did you get the visa now?

arvindrana2109

@meghabk6 still pending with authorities 

meghabk6

@arvindrana2109 yes

meghabk6

@arvindrana2109 did ur wife get it?

aadhilaishak05
@meghabk6
No still showing as reffaral medical report pending with authorities
@robramos

@aadhilaishak05 hi, did you get the visa? I am also currently 17 weeks pregnant. My visa is canceled due to positive Quantiferon Test.

@robramos

@arvindrana2109 hi, did you get the visa?

int.qshd
@Wilson,

Firstly, thank you for sharing your knowledge and providing support.

I am writing on behalf of my brother whose employer applied for his work visa in November 2021 and medical was in February.

He encountered a very unusual status in his visa application tracker in the QVC. Soon after his medical was done, the status changed to "Referral medical report pending with authority" and shortly after the status, it then changed to "Medical Report Submitted" with a tick. However, since February 9th 2022 to April 15th 2022, the status DID NOT change to "Results available with employer" for over 2.5 months.

The employer checked with the relevant QVC/QMC and also confirmed by email that by both QVC and QMC that the results are available with the Sponsor which was not the case.

The employer cancelled the Visa and he re-applied for a new visa through one of his other companies in the same group. Do you know a possible reason as to why this could take such a long time and yet the results were not received by the Sponsor????

I checked with CID & Search & Follow up to see if he has any blocks as he worked before, but they said there was not cases under his old QID/Passport number.

This time around, he went for re-medical and now the status shows referral medical report pending with authority after actually having done his referral medical check up.

Please explain what could have been the issue.... will be highly appreciated.
hariramggg
@Wilson

Hi

Could you please tell me

How many days tooks for the medical test?

My wife also pregnant. And she got appointment on 15th June morning.
hariramggg
@arvindrana2109
Hi
Is it approved
Kamran Abbas6

@Wilson worst service qvc in Lucknow

Kamran Abbas6
@Wilson
Hello
I went for medical at QVC center Lucknow, Everything done after 14 days my result available with employer nd after 1 week my visa got cancelled how to know am fit aur unfit.
Worst experience qvc in Lucknow
Usman sher Khan

Hello sir,

Appointment date :17/9/2022

I complete my medical on the mentioned date after few days my employer send me a message your medical failed and your visa cancelled.

Now I don't know why my medical failed i know i am fit. During medical they send to the doctor for retest because there was a problem with my colour vission.

After doctor checkup he mentioned your fit for job only mild problem with green colour.

So i want to know why my medical unfit what to do now should i work on the same medical, try another visa or wait for more days.

Thanks.

Wilson

issue mostly did he got final exit from the previous employer? if yes then he will get visa based on the CID verification ( Conduct of Good) Most of the time if the previous employer gave him final exit with Blocked? then you verify first.

@Wilson,

Firstly, thank you for sharing your knowledge and providing support.

I am writing on behalf of my brother whose employer applied for his work visa in November 2021 and medical was in February.
He encountered a very unusual status in his visa application tracker in the QVC. Soon after his medical was done, the status changed to "Referral medical report pending with authority" and shortly after the status, it then changed to "Medical Report Submitted" with a tick. However, since February 9th 2022 to April 15th 2022, the status DID NOT change to "Results available with employer" for over 2.5 months.
The employer checked with the relevant QVC/QMC and also confirmed by email that by both QVC and QMC that the results are available with the Sponsor which was not the case.
The employer cancelled the Visa and he re-applied for a new visa through one of his other companies in the same group. Do you know a possible reason as to why this could take such a long time and yet the results were not received by the Sponsor????

I checked with CID & Search & Follow up to see if he has any blocks as he worked before, but they said there was not cases under his old QID/Passport number.
This time around, he went for re-medical and now the status shows referral medical report pending with authority after actually having done his referral medical check up.

Please explain what could have been the issue.... will be highly appreciated.
-@int.qshd

Wilson

After 90 days you can approach your employer to apply for medical test again and this time you need to check with the QVC center first, if ophthalmology special will be referred incase of my vision issue. And dont get off your glass while going for test if you have vision issue   

Hello sir,
Appointment date :17/9/2022
   I complete my medical on the mentioned date after few days my employer send me a message your medical failed and your visa cancelled.
  Now I don't know why my medical failed i know i am fit. During medical they send to the doctor for retest because there was a problem with my colour vission.
  After doctor checkup he mentioned your fit for job only mild problem with green colour.
So i want to know why my medical unfit what to do now should i work on the same medical, try another visa or wait for more days.
Thanks.
-@Usman sher Khan

Wilson

Your Medical report status will be available with the employer and ask what is the exact reason for unfit?

Most of the visa gets cancel either due to delay time frame or the employer took the QVC test just before expiry of the visa.

@WilsonHelloI went for medical at QVC center Lucknow, Everything done after 14 days my result available with employer nd after 1 week my visa got cancelled how to know am fit aur unfit.Worst experience qvc in Lucknow
-@Kamran Abbas6

Wilson

If you dont get MEdical report status within 15 working days ( sometimes 25 days) ask the employer or you can approach QVC to raise a ticket.

@Wilson
Hi
Could you please tell me
How many days tooks for the medical test?
My wife also pregnant. And she got appointment on 15th June morning.
-@hariramggg

praveenkumaracharyap2

@Usman sher Khan don't worry brother... Which visa applied your company? Driver visa ? Driver visa only needed high Quality eye color vision other visa no need to color vision. If u going to non driver job u apply fresh visa

Shanshahid

Hi All,

Can someone tell, I am into software field and with Hep B will we get qatar visa.

In dubai Hep B is not tested , is it same in qatar also ?

please advise and help. Thanks all

Shanshahid

Hi @ivanssemwogerere216

did u get the visa , please reply and help.

iamsrai

Hi @wilson - Need some help on qatar visa cancellation. I just came back from Qatar on business visa and my employer applied for WP. I did biometric and medical but after few days they asked me to go for retest as my sugar level was on higher side. After consulting doctor from the QVC referred hospital I took all the medical tests as suggested and doctor gave fitness certificate based on the reports. But my visa was cancelled after the reports were submitted. My employer only received rejection mail saying the visa was rejected due to medical condition. What should I do now? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Shanshahid

@wilson

could you please help and provide information on this.

Wilson

If your visa is cancel there might possibility your visa expiration date. Call your employer and ask them to re-active/ extend the Visa validity. You have 90 days time in this period if your visa is reactivated then you don't need to repeat the test.

Hi @wilson - Need some help on qatar visa cancellation. I just came back from Qatar on business visa and my employer applied for WP. I did biometric and medical but after few days they asked me to go for retest as my sugar level was on higher side. After consulting doctor from the QVC referred hospital I took all the medical tests as suggested and doctor gave fitness certificate based on the reports. But my visa was cancelled after the reports were submitted. My employer only received rejection mail saying the visa was rejected due to medical condition. What should I do now? Any suggestion would be appreciated.
-@iamsrai

sakraat152

@Wilson My qatar visa is canceled due to medical unfit how many take time to clear my failed/ cancelations record in qatar

Wilson

After 90 days you can re-apply if your visa still valid

Guest123089

What do next if unfit to work and with findings on xray

Articles to help you in your expat project in Qatar

• Work visas for Qatar
    Work visas for Qatar

To work in Qatar, it is compulsory to be in possession of a valid residence permit and a work visa. Administrative ...

• Visas for Qatar
    Visas for Qatar

To travel to Qatar, you will need a visa throughout the duration of your stay. There are different types of visas ...

• Getting married in Qatar
    Getting married in Qatar

Getting married in Qatar could be a hassle for newbies. However, knowing the right procedure and information can ...

• Dating in Qatar
    Dating in Qatar

Dating in Qatar is influenced by cultural and societal norms, as Qatar is a conservative Muslim country. Dating ...

• Living as a woman in Qatar
    Living as a woman in Qatar

Living as a woman in Qatar can be a rewarding experience. The country is a rapidly developing nation with a strong ...

• Internet in Qatar
    Internet in Qatar

Qatar has a well-developed and reliable internet infrastructure, providing residents and visitors with access to ...

• Moving to Qatar with your family
    Moving to Qatar with your family

Moving to Qatar with your family can be an exciting adventure. Here are some considerations and tips to make the ...

• Working in Doha
    Working in Doha

Over the years, Qatar has fully developed its economy, which today attracts expatriates from around the world. ...

All of Qatar's guide articles