Menu
Expat.com

Desperate need of advice

Last activity 05 April 2021 by daxman

Neo-uk1

Hello everybody, just joined on here as I thought it would be a good place to ask.
I'm clearing a house and need someone to get the stuff over to the UK asap.
I'm in Novo Selo by VT. Need the stuff picked up before end of Thursday. ( I know it's very short notice but I've been let down ) Anyone got any suggestions for a reliable company ?

bullador

Hi Expats Couriers are very good. Try them.

Neo-uk1

I might have already, what's the chaps name.

bullador

Hi, the man who runs it from bulgaria is called Mike Fider
he has quite a few drivers working for him...and he is all set up now
to do the runs to the UK again....but you need paperwork sorted to get into the Uk..
Go on facebook and find their page, it will give you contact information on there

Gumma2016

Oh WoW...I have just seen this message...I hope u get it sorted...

Good Luck

Nawal

Neo-uk1

Got it sorted now thanks. I contacted Mike and so far so good. He managed to reschedule and get my stuff picked up for me in time. I'll let you know how it goes

bullador

Mike is a great guy and helps whenever he can...........im glad you are sorted.

daxman

We have a delivery from the UK arriving tomorrow near Montana...maybe we could ask them for you if they would take a return load?
My email is***...send me an email with your phone number and if they can help I will put them in touch. smile.png

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bulgaria

• Giving Birth In Bulgaria
    Giving Birth In Bulgaria

If you find yourself pregnant in Bulgaria, you may be wondering if you will have to head home to have your baby. ...

• Education in Bulgaria
    Education in Bulgaria

Educational Structures and Background:

• Leisure in Bulgaria
    Leisure in Bulgaria

Wondering how to keep yourself busy after work and during week-ends? Here is an overview of leisure activities ...

• Opening a bank account in Bulgaria
    Opening a bank account in Bulgaria

Do you wish to open a bank account in Bulgaria? Find out how to proceed in this article.

• Traveling to Bulgaria with your pet
    Traveling to Bulgaria with your pet

Would you like your pet to accompany you during your trip to Bulgaria? Find out how to proceed in this article.

• Accommodation in Plovdiv
    Accommodation in Plovdiv

Plovdiv is a very popular city with expatriates, more particularly with students. Find out how to find ...

• Living in Bulgaria
    Living in Bulgaria

After living in Bulgaria for several years, I look back on the decision to move abroad. At first there was a ...

• Moving to Bulgaria
    Moving to Bulgaria

With rising costs of living, falling house prices, lack of mortgage lending and increasing social and economic ...

All of Bulgaria's guide articles