Transfer request was rejected by current employer

Hell everyone,

My request in the new QIWA system was raised and went to the current employer approval after my acceptance and it was rejected by the current employer, can someone help me identifying the issue so it can be sorted out before i ask the new employer to raise the request?

assadtanolihse wrote:

Hell everyone,

My request in the new QIWA system was raised and went to the current employer approval after my acceptance and it was rejected by the current employer, can someone help me identifying the issue so it can be sorted out before i ask the new employer to raise the request?

When will your contract end?

I do not have any notarized contract, but as per joining date i have completed 7 years in the company as on march 31st

You dont have any employment contract signed or any documents signed regarding your salary when you joined in your company?

Yes I had that contract 7 years before

hi all,

how you will know if your contract is notarized? how it will look like?

Thanks

assadtanolihse wrote:

Yes I had that contract 7 years before

Those contracts were unlimited.
And basically, all of them were of two years, it means you need to complete one more year to complete the contract on the basis of time.
Do you go on holiday after every two years?

How about if you go on vacation within 2 years?

Al0611 wrote:

How about if you go on vacation within 2 years?

I am trying to understand his situation.
And anyone can go on emergency vacation.
Any time if the company agrees.

Assalamualaikum brothers
My Iqama will expired on 01/05/2021 I think  my company not renewed my Iqama.i got offer from another company. can I transfer  to another company without Kafeel consent according to the new rules and company not renewed my expired insurance card my insurance card expired on 09/09/2020.any one give solution for this problem

Insurance and iqama are separate things, ofcourse without insurance iqama is not renewed. Generally insurance is mandatory for iqama renewal.

Expiry of  iqama is one of the condition to transfer without consent,  still you hold a valid iqama. To transfer you have to serve notice period in advance which is 30 days.

If the Iqama expired.next day can I change in to another company .suppose my Iqama expired on 01/05/2021 next day 02/05/2021 can I change my company. Please

Rules are clearly stated, share your experience if you are successful in doing it.

Yesterday one of my friend whose iqama was expired a month ago got transferred to another company without informing and without any issue with current employer , you can't get transfer on the second day as mol gives three extra days to the companies for renewal of Iqama after that you can get transfer but if your current employer pay any fee against your Iqama you will not be able to get transfer.

congratulations for such a great things happened

Thank you so much for yours information, can I transfer my Iqama after one week and what procedure yours friend do for his transfer if he is went to labor office or the new company just give request to mol in online. If you share his experience it will help to lot of people like me

Good information

pk47 wrote:

Yesterday one of my friend whose iqama was expired a month ago got transferred to another company without informing and without any issue with current employer , you can't get transfer on the second day as mol gives three extra days to the companies for renewal of Iqama after that you can get transfer but if your current employer pay any fee against your Iqama you will not be able to get transfer.

What was his profession in iqama?

He didn't go anywhere he was working with us till yesterday and today he already joined new company everything was done by his new employer.

Thank you for the information

Hi Everyone,

I have same question as everybody and I just wanted to clarify it..

1. My contract expired on July 7, 2021. I have already received a request to transfer in QIWA but it was rejected my current sponsor. Though HR already gave me an option to either finish my IQAMA or pay the remaining days of my IQAMA which obviously I agreed to pay my iqama. I dont know why they still rejected my request in QIWA..

2. I was hired as a waiter in the Philippines with a salary of 1300 Sar but when the company found out that I have a good supervisorial skills in UAE, they promoted me VERBALLY without a raise for 11 months..then again Promoted me as a kitchen storekeeper for 4 months and again, VERBALLY . AFTER THAT, THEY PROMOTED ME TO BECOME THE STOREKEEPER and DATA ENCODER IN DAMMAM MAIN OFFICE this can be a ground for me to file a case against my company right?

Thanks in advance for any answers..

Hi brother may I know on which date you accepted your Qiwa offer.

You accepted your Qiwa offer on before 7th July or after 7th July.

Your Answer will help many people doubts !!

Your contact is fineshed bro

How about your Iqama validity !!

Yes of course you can file in labor office

I accepted the QIWA after my contract expired...July 11, 2021 to be exact...

My Iqama validity is until September 13, 2021...

@Arsal7  my contract already expired

@Arsal7  my contract already expired

- @erfanxec

It doesn't matter.