How much Jewelry I can carry to Pakistan from Saudi Arabia

How much gold ornaments are allowed to carry to Pakistan from Saudi Arabia as per Pakistani customs laws at airport. I will  take purchasing proof ( Receipt ) with me, as amount and quantity will be mentioned on it. Pls share your personal experience or any authentic confirmation. Thanks

With women, even if the amount of jewelry is limited, there is no problem

I know for women it's not a big deal, but I'm asking for males that how much gold ornaments an individual can carry with him, actually I need any authentic confirmation so that if airport customs personals make any issue I should be aware of the rules and regulations.

Kausar khan , for everyone FOR EVERYONE the limit permitted IN ANY AIRPORT is 10 000 dollars, counting if you have any money and jewelery .

We have have a store in Mexico, so we go for merchandicse to Dubai  , I ama woman and not even for me is permitted to be traveling around with more than that! it could be considered money laundry ! ...

You just need to ask and keep the receipts of the jewelry stores  , and even if you want to get back the taxes you payed , in the airport you just report you are traveling eith this jewerlry and want the tax back , so the official at the check points will ask you for the jewelery receipts and will check the rcedits and each piece of the jewelry , the store information and then will ask your for your passport and a credit card on your name ( or someone traveling with you name) , so they will make you refound directly to your credit card of these taxes .

this is also for diamons , precious stones and expensive watches.

Good luck!

i think one carry 10 tola.