Menu
Expat.com

What would happen if I don't accept GOSI agreement

Last activity 11 July 2023 by Tamil New Hero

Nihmath Razzaq

Hi,

I've been working in a company for 4 years, but company still didn't give any increments in those years.

Now I have received the gosi massage to accept the same contract /offer for another 2 years, but I'm not satisfied with the current offer.

Can someone advice me what may happen if I dont agree to the current agreement??

I have decided to go final exit if company didn't reviced and increase my salary, but I have already applied for annual vacation from Sep 18 - Nov 23, and my Iqama will be expired in Dec 13.

Kindly advice what decision I supposed to take, because if said I will stay till my Iqama expired would company cancel my visa when I'm in vacation??

Sissy Rhodz

If u decided to go for final exit on Dec. then why u are going for vacation? Dear you can cancel ur vacation and wait until december for final exit and take all ur end of benifits service.

Sissy Rhodz

If you are planning to transfer with another company or going final exit dont accept tha GOSI contrant.

Not sure what will happen if you dont accept it, some other employee put exit visa  by thier employer for not accepting thier GOSI contract, it depends on your company, they are the one who can answer that.

Nihmath Razzaq

I applied for vacation 2 months ago, and 2 days ago only I got the GOSI message.

I have a balance vacation of 70days, in that case as you said if I cancelled my vacation and go on final exit in December, will I get that balance vacation money as well with end of services or will I get only the end of service money??

Sissy Rhodz

Ofcourse dear, you will have ur end of service benifits plus all the vacation pay that you did not take, but in ur case u already file vacation 2 months ago, if ur company bought u already a ticket and a visa it will be deducted to you.. better talk to ur HR about this just to be sure, its all depends on the company,

Nihmath Razzaq

Thank you very much for your comments, I've planned to request an increment when company asked why didn't I accept the GOSI. Will see what company will do to that.

Thanks again!

Sissy Rhodz

Welcome sis, hope they will give you increment 💕

0scorpion0

I've been in a similar situation; in my case, I rejected my GOSI contract implicitly due to multiple statements in it being incorrect / ambiguous, which  I then made clear to the sponsor in an email to them.

Strangely, the same things were repeated in the new contract, & though tempted to accept it, once again, I rejected it implicitly. (This would probably be the 3rd time.)

Given that my Iqama is due to expire in September, is mandatory for me to accept a GOSI contract for the renewal --- or can it be done by the sponsor without that?

Arsal7
0scorpion0 wrote:

I've been in a similar situation; in my case, I rejected my GOSI contract implicitly due to multiple statements in it being incorrect / ambiguous, which  I then made clear to the sponsor in an email to them.

Strangely, the same things were repeated in the new contract, & though tempted to accept it, once again, I rejected it implicitly. (This would probably be the 3rd time.)

Given that my Iqama is due to expire in September, is mandatory for me to accept a GOSI contract for the renewal --- or can it be done by the sponsor without that?

Your Gosi is a contract in itself.
The only new thing is that the government asked the companies to upload PDF files.
And no, your company doesn't need your acceptance of the contract for iqama renewal.

balami balami

I m 6 month in Saudi Arabia now .I didn't respond Gosi message till now because I m not happy with company and I want to exit from the company.if I rejected Gosi message what will happen.my iqama expired every 3 months but my contract is for 2 years .

Arsal7
I m 6 month in Saudi Arabia now .I didn't respond Gosi message till now because I m not happy with company and I want to exit from the company.if I rejected Gosi message what will happen.my iqama expired every 3 months but my contract is for 2 years .
-@balami balami

Nothing will happened.

You can't exit the company before completing your contract of two years.

And after that you need permission from the employer.

Tamil New Hero
Hi,

I've been working in a company for 4 years, but company still didn't give any increments in those years.

Now I have received the gosi massage to accept the same contract /offer for another 2 years, but I'm not satisfied with the current offer.

Can someone advice me what may happen if I dont agree to the current agreement??

I have decided to go final exit if company didn't reviced and increase my salary, but I have already applied for annual vacation from Sep 18 - Nov 23, and my Iqama will be expired in Dec 13.

Kindly advice what decision I supposed to take, because if said I will stay till my Iqama expired would company cancel my visa when I'm in vacation??
-@Nihmath Razzaq

• hi please anyone can help me to solve my issue.

I appointment as Store incharge in a super market and when I reach saudi and my hr assign me to work as Rtv coordinator in warehouse. This is completely unrelated to my job. I was new to the company. I thought it’s for Temperory. But after 2 months still same job. Then I got goshi message and I rejected and send an email to hr no response. In my contract annual vacation 30 days . But here they mentioned 21 days. Iam married. But they mention single . And my date of birth also wrong.

2 times I send an email to hr to assign my job according to contract . No response. Now 4 months completed. Suddenly I got sick and health issues . I have asthma and short breath and suffering to inhale every night due to dust elarjic due to warehouse environment. I went to doctor and explain everything. He recomend to take home medications and breathing exercises and avoids triggering factors. I went to hr and ask for 20 days medical leave to go my country and take ayurveda medical treatment and come back. They asked me deposit 2000 for iqama and 2500 for visa 200 for exit permit and company quaranters .I told them I don’t have quaranters but I can deposit money for their expenses. They refused.

already I rejected my goshi and my iqama will finish end of august 2023.

now Iam in my room with health issue for 1 week. I can not continue my job because my health is very week.

after hr advice me to do resign in the system but they demanding around 10 sar for exit.

please advice me anyone pls. Help me and contact me on my mobile ...Allah be with you and your family.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

• Starting a business in Saudi Arabia
    Starting a business in Saudi Arabia

With Saudi businesses increasing by 16 percent in the final quarter of 2023 and a 23% increase in commercial ...

• Working in Saudi Arabia
    Working in Saudi Arabia

Finding a job in Saudi Arabia is mostly done before entering the country. Employment visas are still the most ...

• Working in Jubail
    Working in Jubail

Jubail is a city in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia, and it has a population of around 500,000 people. It is ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Working in Dammam
    Working in Dammam

Dammam, the Eastern province's capital city, is a very dynamic city in Saudi Arabia, almost as much as Khobar. ...

• Working in Jeddah
    Working in Jeddah

Jeddah is the most diverse city in Saudi Arabia. It is home to 3,75 million people and to the largest ...

• Working in Yanbu
    Working in Yanbu

Yanbu, which is found near the Red Sea, is deemed to be a port and industrial city. Situated on the ancient ...

• Internships in Saudi Arabia
    Internships in Saudi Arabia

Performing an internship in Saudi Arabia can be an interesting and enriching experience for young professionals. ...

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles