Menu
Expat.com

Mauritius A Serious Consideration

Last activity 25 March 2022 by elkazbarbara0709

GuestPoster174

My wife and i are from South Africa and live in Benoni 20km East of Johannesburg.

We are seriously considering Mauritius. I personally have never been there but from what i hear a lovely place. My wife was there many years ago and is very excited about going there. Looking at all our options right now and hopefully within the next year or sooner.

Our biggest concern is our 3 boys (Toy Poms). Wont leave unless we can get them there. Have a few ideas for business and would certainly appreciate any input from any SA Citizens living in Mauritius.

See you soon !!

Zulfi Ali

Rolfe International and a few other have some good quality YouTube and set up advisory service etc

villatheresa12

Take a look at pettravel.com they will assist with all the pet immigration rules and needs and they are super helpful.

GuestPoster174

Thank you  top.png

Sorokio Idoo

Hi hud, I'm in Dalpark6 near Carnival mall, on holiday from Mauritius till December, if u n ur wife would like to meet  up and talk. Can tell u some stuff.   Send me a private message if u would like to....
I'm from Flacq in Mauritius..... Looking forward to meeting u n wyf... Tx Sorokio

GuestPoster174

Hi, thank you for your reply, that is great,  when can we meet up with you?

Sorokio Idoo

Sunday  by 2pm .... Is it ok,.   At the Carnival Mall...... Can u send me a private msg.... Tc , enjoy n tx.....

Sorokio Idoo

Send me a private message to meet. Tx

GuestPoster174

Hi Sorokio

Pardon my ignorance but how does one send a private msg ?  hmm.png

Sorokio Idoo

Hi Donny,
I did send u a private message..... Sorokio

myb003

Hi, we loved Flacq.

We also looking at moving to Mauritius, by Feb 2022, we going for a visit this Dec 2021 to look at options of what usiness to start.
We would also love to chat to you or meet up.
We considering moving to area Flic on Flac, or more inland to Quatro Bornes
It's close enough in any direction to go to the sea if we want to.
WilI rent till we decide where we want to be.

TALIA 1304

Hi I am from Capetown Southafrica, was just wanting to know which Pet  Agents did you use and can you give me feed back on how the trip was concerning your fury babies and how long did they stay in Qarintine Thanks

elkazbarbara0709

I would suggest to find and contact on FB Hanna Duman, who does this inbound and outbound , if you wish i can pass you number

Articles to help you in your expat project in Mauritius

• Driver's licence in Mauritius
    Driver's licence in Mauritius

Mauritius has a well-developed public transport network, although the frequency and working hours might not work ...

• Banking services in Mauritius
    Banking services in Mauritius

Opening a bank account in Mauritius can help you in many ways, including receiving your salary, paying your ...

• Emergency numbers in Mauritius
    Emergency numbers in Mauritius

The list below contains emergency numbers in Mauritius, should you be in need for assistance at any ...

• The health system in Mauritius
    The health system in Mauritius

Health is a major issue when moving abroad. Are expats eligible for the Mauritian health system? What are the ...

• Recommended doctors in Mauritius
    Recommended doctors in Mauritius

You might be needing medical assistance during your stay in Mauritius. Expat.com provides you with a list of ...

• Study in Mauritius
    Study in Mauritius

Mauritius is becoming a higher education hub for the region as it offers a great deal of options. Most Mauritian ...

• Buying a property in Mauritius
    Buying a property in Mauritius

The Economic Development Board reminds us that any non-citizen, whether an individual or an investor, is allowed ...

• Education in Mauritius
    Education in Mauritius

The Mauritian school system is based on the Anglo-Saxon model and is divided, as is often the case elsewhere, into ...

All of Mauritius's guide articles