Residence permit

Hi guys, I'm moving to Instabul in the beginning of October coming from Zimbabwe, I would like to know the process of applying for residence permit and what documents do they need when applying

Good morning my sister

I know somme one who can help you. The one who help me to do my own.

Contact me when you are here

Thanks my brother I will definitely do that

You are well come

Florence,
To have a residence permit without having headache and troubles, you have to have : a visa to enter the country (Turkey), then to rent official, with documents a flat (no matter how big or small it is, expensive or cheap), then go to the police with someone who speak Turkish (there is a special police section in Istanbul for this) and with the prouve of rent, you get a temporary permit. You need also a health insurance for one year when you give the doc to the police. You can take the cheapest one.  It takes a few weeks to process the documents or maybe more if you don't have a lawyer.
If you can't effort this.... well, you have to know someone (a Turkish citizen, man, woman, family, no matter) who sign for you official, that you live with him/her/ them.
Technical it is a simple signature.
Practical it is a hell.  Nowbody want to help you now, for free, there. Turkey was never a racist country.  But now, they don't love foreigners so much. Pensioners are welcomed, because they spend their pension in Turkey. Investers as well. People who come for work, taking a job of a Turkish citizen, are no so welcome. Remember this.
So, take care. Don't take negative what I said.  Just be aware.

Thank you so much for sharing this information with me I really appreciate.

Welcome.

I'm curious about the cost to hire someone for daycare or perhaps a full time nanny.

What would the cost be?  English language is a requirement.

Hello my name is Dennis.  Before I left the United States for turkey I hired a lawyer which which turned out to be a great move oh he led me through all the paperwork and documents That was necessary to make it easy for me to get my 2 year residence, Tax ID, open bank accounts etc.  My lawyer is in kusadasi turkey , he might be able to help you if you are interested or interesting. Let me know and I can give you his contact information.

Dennis

Hi,Denis can I please have his contact details

HI guys I want to travel to turkey what are the needs
Hello denismale5951,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

First of all we need to know why exactly do you want to travel to Turkey? To work or study?

I invite you to think of the questions that you would like to ask then to create a new thread on the Turkey forum in order to be able to ask them.  1f609.svg

This way, it will be easier to assist you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@denismale5951 What is this, you have internet, I am sad about your question, Turkey is a great county and loads of info,  what are you really asking?

@Pariste upu are absolutely tight about Turkish people not being racist. But  after the massive immigrants from Afghanistan, Syria, Iran etc. and all the nonsense those people are doing Turkish people are no longer welcome immigrants (doesn't matter where they are from)  and want them to go back. There is an election coming next year and they will vote for the political party who wants to send all the immigrants back to where they come from and void the ones who got citizenship.

@Pariste upu are absolutely tight about Turkish people not being racist. But after the massive immigrants from Afghanistan, Syria, Iran etc. and all the nonsense those people are doing Turkish people are no longer welcome immigrants (doesn't matter where they are from) and want them to go back. There is an election coming next year and they will vote for the political party who wants to send all the immigrants back to where they come from and void the ones who got citizenship.
-@pearluk

Interesting. Now you nationalists want to void the citizenship of all foreigners who earned it. Well I guess that goes to show that we should not be dumping 450-500 thousand USD into your economy for investment or starting businesses because at the end you will all go back on your word and revoke our citizenships. There is only 10 different countries we can get citizenship from for a cheaper price 100-250k USD. I guess if this is the general sentiment of the Turks you can expect your currency and economy to freefall more once us "Immigrants" pull all our money out of your country or atleast as much as we can before the government export currency locks us. Maybe we will be looking at 25 Turkish Liara per 1 USD.

Or are you talking about those other immigrants who earned their citizenship through having high degrees in Turkey such as masters, and PHDs, and the Turkish government gave them citizenship after working so many years in Turkey, and providing their skills to Turkey? Yes good idea. Deport all those doctors, and engineers, and other high degree holders who are helping build your country. Because we already know all of the Turkish doctors already ran away to Europe, and anyone with a degree.

Or maybe you mean those foreign men, and women married to Turkish citizens who after meeting all conditions and applying for their citizenship still haven't gotten it after 3-5 years after applying.

@stephanetob3 can you give me more detaols too , I have sent you a message thank you so much

@dncole4156

Hello Dennis

Would you be able to share the contact info of the lawyer who helped you navigate through the residence permit process? Thanks