Qiwa Transfer after iqama expire

@Syed Hussain98 oh we are the same.. any update now for iqama and transfer can u tell me what happen now?

@JinJin1234 hopefully it will work for me but my iqama will expire on June 28 and my employer inform me that she will not renew

My iqama will expire on June 28 and I still have 1yr left in my contract but then my employer inform me she didnt want to renew. And I want to find a new employer but I am scared if I found a new employer then my current employer renew or give me final exit.. I dont want to back home.What should I do?

Hi

I have a contract with a company for two years but unfortuately they have not applied for my iqama..I have been working without iqama for 6 months..So can I transfer to another company without the approval of current employer and if that is possible my new employer will be made to pay for my non renewal of iqama with my previous company???

Hi guys! My IQAMA is Expired and it's a working permit Iqama. Now my question is can i change it to residence iqama for renewal? i just want to renew it so that i can have a valid iqama for legality purposes. thank you!

@Jericho Jane as far as i know working for 3 months without iqama will be able to transfer to another company without the approval of the employer.

Worker number

the name

PADAM BAHADUR - KARKI

worker case

On the job

The facility licenses

Valid facility permits.

Facility Evaluation

average green

After how long it will be getting iqama please..

@azizsiddiquisam

Is it mandatory for iqama to be expired for MORE THAN A MONTH for local transfer?  OR transfer is possible just after expiry of iqama? Please advise.

If your iqama is expired, so your transfer will be completed without the approval of your current employer, regardless if they have QIWA or not.Soon you will accept the contract from new employer, it will show the status : pending in absher for the approval from the new employer.Good Luck !!!

-@azizsiddiquisam

If iqama has been expired for more than a month, then one can get TRANSFR otherwise NO. Is that true? Please advise.

It is not necessary for transfer completion if iqama has expired more than a month - the transfer can be completed after minimum three days of iqama expiry and no condition for current employer to have QIWA

-@azizsiddiquisam

Greetings: Is min. 3 days iqama expiry condition is still mandatory please?

Hello everyone may I ask how long is the process of renewing the iqama after the transfer. I have been transferred Thursday but until now my iqama still expire.

@fhdenric my iqama is expired now 3years and i want to transfer to my husband who is a govermentvapply can you guide me please

Yes firiyou must renew the iqama

heello my iqama is also near to expire and still i didnot receve new appiontment

Hi. I am on company visa. And company name is stated on my iqama. But now my iqama has expired formore than a month. Can I get transfer to another employer without the approval of current employer?

My passport validity remaining only 50 days can I transfer another company if iqama expire than but passport validity only 50 days please tell me and one more I have violation in absher covid 19 face mask violation

Dear All below are my questions. Please reply

1. When I arrived in Saudi Arabia, my kafeel sent me a contract via qiwa, but I did not accept or decline it. Now i checked Qiwa, and it's showing you have no contract.-----Shall i transfer to another kafeel without knowing the current kafeel.

2. My Iqama expires on October 24, 2024. ---------After how many days i transfer to another kafeel without knowing the current kafeel.

3.10th Aug 2023 i came saudi arabia and today almost finished 1 year and one month

Thanks

Dear Sir Below is my question

1. I came to Saudi Arabia on 10 aug 2024 and today almost finished 01 year 01 month------Shall i transfer to another kafeel

2. i came Saudi Arabia; my kafeel sent me contract via Qiwa, but i not accept or reject it.Now I checked Qiwa, and it shows that you do not have any contracts.-------- In this case, shall i transfer to another kafeel without knowing current kafeel?

3. My Iqama expires on October 26, 2024.-------After how many days i transfer to new kafeel without knowing current kafeel?

Thanks

Dear Sir Below is my question

1. I came to Saudi Arabia on 10 aug 2024 and today almost finished 01 year 01 month------Shall i transfer to another kafeel

2. i came Saudi Arabia; my kafeel sent me contract via Qiwa, but i not accept or reject it.Now I checked Qiwa, and it shows that you do not have any contracts.-------- In this case, shall i transfer to another kafeel without knowing current kafeel?

3. My Iqama expires on October 26, 2024.-------After how many days i transfer to new kafeel without knowing current kafeel?

My friend's Iqama is being expired on 15th September 2024.

Can he take transfer by the next day on 16th September 2024 ???

Means Is it possible to take transfer or ask to the new employer to send their request on Qiwa just next day from the Iqama Expiry ?

@azizsiddiquisam

Is it possible to take transfer just by next day from the Iqama Expiry

For Example

My friend's Iqama is being expired on 15th September and Can he ask to the New Employer to send Transfer request on Qiwa just next day means 16 September 2024 ????

@fhdenric

Regarding this my friend, What happen? Did you able to transfer without any problems?

Hello,I was terminated during probation period and since being terminated they did not send me to Exit now my iqama has expired and my work permit has expired already  can I wait for three days then transfer my sponsorship without their consent?

Hello I am dh. And my Iqama is about to expire but I'm panning to transfer my Iqama to my future spouse. How and what are the process?