ADEK pass application for teaching in Abu Dhabi

hello SafatiCat,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that GuestPoster5236 is no longer a member of the forum.

Should you want to engage with other people, I suggest you browse the multiple threads here  > https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=429

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@GuestPoster5236 Hello! I've been offered a job but I didn't sign any contract yet.. still waiting for Adek pass approval of my documents. They offered me a SEN teacher, I have my bachelors but it's not SEN. I just have SEN and ABA certifications approved by KHDA. Will that be enough? Please enlighten me. I have experience in SEN and I do hope I'd get the approval

@GuestPoster5236

Hi. I have questions too. I am already working in the school then I got a promotion but when I presented my certificate the HR said it would be 50/50. Please help me

@RazBee Open Univeristies usually not accepted. Submit attested copy of PGCE and QTS. Good luck

Hello everyone,

I have been accepted in a Public school in Abu Dhabi and been informed by recruiters that I got accepted on May 25th. I haven't head anything yet again from them (not even an offer), I believe that my profile is still awaiting ADEK PASS.

I am Lebanese, can anyone advise why is it taking that long?

Thank you all in advance.

I got a job offer as SEN assistant in Abu Dhabi, for one of the Charter Schools. I am facing issues in completing the adek profile. I completed everything and added my experience, still showing add experience required. Showing 75% profile only completed. Has anybody encountered this type of issue? and what did you do to resolve this issue?

Did u apply through a recruitment agency? And when did they tell u to start?

@kavithasirra23  Did you upload the experience letters?

Hi Everyone. 

I have a Bachelors in Education degree and I am now being told I need to complete a PGCE in order for my ADEK pass to be accepted.

Has anyone else experienced this as well?

Hello fellow teachers. Just wanted your opinion. maybe someone has the same case as me. I got a job offer as a  homeroom teacher in a private school but my degree is Bachelor of Secondary Education. I  worked as an assistant teacher for KG and grade 1 for almost 3 years.  Will ADEK reject or accept my degree in case I will be teaching in a primary school?

Are private schools still allowing teachers to teach even if ADEK pass is rejected?

@GuestPoster5236 can I know how long does it take for adec approval ? Mine still pending

@Ala1982 Hello I am sorry but that member is no longer on the website.

I hope another active member will help you

Regards

Bhavna

@mannick315 Hi, can you please tell me what is the procedure to apply for pass?where i have to submit my documents?

Hi , I have a B A in German language and attest is all the way that needed but now adek is telling me I need a PGCE: my BA is from Iran and there is no PGCE