Getting married in Algeria without being present

Hi, assalamu alaykum everybody,

My husband and I have our nikaah (islamic marriage) done. We have been trying to meet each other for over one and a half year now. Due to Covid 19 we were not able to see each other. I live in the Netherlands and we were not able to get an appointment with VFS global. I tried to ably for a visa to Algeria but after months of waiting we found out my visa application got rejected. We need to get married in Algeria because we need to have a marriage certificate to apply for my iqaamah (recidence permit) for Saudi Arabia. My husband studies there and we plan to live there, but we are in desperate need of our marriage certificate.

A few days ago I broke my ankle and I'm not able to travel. Do you guys know somebody who can help us with our marriage in Algeria without me being present.

Please If you have any advice help us. This situation has been very difficult

Thanks a lot!

Wa alaikum assalam

Did you manage to get married? We have the same problem with my fiance, I can't come to Algeria and he can't come to Russia because of the pandemic. It is so maddening! We were looking for ways to get married online or any other non traditional way, but we were told it was not possible. Please tell me if you found the way)

America offers a service where you can marry online In shaa Allaah. Its marriage in the state of utah (plenty of video's on youtube explaining how). Maybe this will work for you guys, may Allaah make it easier for you. And don't forget, you will be rewarded for your patience In shaa Allaah