New members of the Estonia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Estonia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Estonia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hey Estonia,

I am Ameya from Mumbai,India. Am a E-resident of Estonia and successfully running my Travel Services B2B company since last 4 months. Since Global Travel scenario seems to get bit better this year I am planning rent a physical office in Tallinn and start the company operations & if if I like the living in Tallinn i'll probably think of moving  :) .
Would like to get to know expats in Estonia in order to mutually benefit each other and to socialize .

Looking forward to good connections

Warm Regards
Ameya

Hello
My name is Elliot, I am currently working in the UAE-Dubai for 2yrs. I need assistance on how to relocate to Estonia 🇪🇪 with work permit. Thank you

Hi Ameya
I am en e-resident and been here 2 months now....if you are here would be good to meet for biz and social...
best...........pauline bauer

I am Adrine from Uganda, I would like to register for e-resindece. I request for the guidelines

Hi everyone my name is Hassan Gurure Long haul truck driver from Zimbabwe and would like to relocate to Estonia on work permit. Thank you

Hi to everyone,

I am Tommy from Italy and I'd like to travel in the world and working as a digital worker thanks to Estonian e-residency.

Dear sir , madam.  I would like to do job in your company and beautiful country .

Please how can I get job in Estonia

Hello everyone, welcome on board !

@Anane David, you will find lots of information in the Working in Estonia article. Please read it.

All the best,

Bhavna

@Julien  hi good afternoon Sir.

This is MD Yahya ahamed.

I'm from India now living in united Arab Emirates (uae) I have five years experience for sealesparson and storekeeper work's.

Can you help me?

Thank you 😊

@mdyahya123ohi

Kindly read Bhavna's post above and please post a detailed job advert in the jobs in Estonia section.

Thanks and good luck,

Priscilla

Expat.com Team

Hi,

I am Amara Turay, a male Sierra Leonean by nationality living in Sierra Leone, a Logistics and Procurement graduate with  vast experience in Logistics Management (Storekeeping, Warehousing, Fleet Management etc.)

I would like to live and work in Estonia

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013114

Thanks!

Closed