Menu
Expat.com

New members of the Oman forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Last activity 29 December 2022 by Vero

morris chipindura

Hello Expats

I am looking for jobs in Procurement and logistics in Oman. I only speak English. I am a Zimbabwean, are there any tips you can give relating to my profession so that I can move to Oman?

Thanks All.

Bhavna

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board !

@ Morris Chipindura, You may read the articles under the Work in Oman section of the Expat Guide to gather some information about how to find work. Try posting your CV in the jobs in Oman as well and enquire from Recruitment Agencies in Oman.

Should you have any questions, feel free to open your own topic on the Oman forum.

All the best,

Bhavna

Tonny  kanini

@dgpetrakis hi

Yoginee

Hello Tonny,

Kindly note that this thread is dedicated solely for the introduction of new members.

If you have anything to say to our members, you can send them a private message1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

adilfasterz

Hi Everyone,

I have just moved to Muscat from Pakistan. Things are quite different here as I have previously been living in Dubai as well. Muscat is an amazing city with lots of new developments and has a slow easy going pace. It is not as expensive as Dubai but one needs to be aware of the costs involved before moving here.

I have joined the insurance industry and am working on making new contacts. So anyone in the expat community looking to connect is welcome.

I will try and keep posting my experience of life in Oman here.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you guys.

Vero

Hi adilfasterz,

Welcome to expat.com!

Please do not hesitate to share your experience with us here, we will be glad to read it.

Vero

Expat.com

Julien

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013259

Thanks!

Closed

Articles to help you in your expat project in Oman

All of Oman's guide articles