SCE membership expired

Hi to everyone in...!

first of all I wanna say Thank you for the page creator/Admin.

I have concern regarding my account or membership since it was expired last January 2022 and how can i renew it. is there's a fine for not renewing on time.

thanks in advance for your comments and suggestion. !!!!

Allah bless us always.

Three months before the expiry of the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) membership, an engineer or technician can apply for a renewal of membership via SCE website.

1-    Log-in to your SCE account
2-    Scroll down, you will find an option to renew SCE membership. The fee to renew the SCE membership of engineers is SR 250 and SR 200 for technicians.
3-    Enter the number of years validity of your membership example 1,2 or 3 years.
4-    Submit renewal request of SCE membership.
5-    Next step, you will receive SCE bill. Pay the bill through SADAD ATM or online banking system.

After paying the renewal fee, your membership is renewed, and the data is updated automatically in the Directorate General of Passports (Jawazat).

Thanks for your kind reply,

But what I am asking or I need to know if there is a fine for not renewing on time.

my membership was expired last January 2022- 2 months ago.

no fine ..

Thanks for your reply.

because im really worried maybe after all they will ask for penalty for not renewing on time.

Even if there is imposed penalty fee by now due to late renewal of your Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) membership for more than a month, you have to pay it anyway, otherwise, you cannot renew your iqama.

Sir my account is lock even I change the password I'm here in Philippines need to reactivate my old sce account, I already sent email for info@saudieng.sa how many days he reply for my email. Any suggestions please or help me

Good day,my sce old waslock I forgot the pasword even I retrieve my new password I'm here in Philippines I already sent email info@saudiengg.sa how many days he reply for my email.. my old sce account need to reactivate to apply me a new job in KSA.   What I will do is there any idea to retrieve my old sce account

Dear Admin,

i just want to know if i can still renew my SCE membership if it was expired since november of 2020,

If still possible, what are the procedures

Thanks,

edwin

Dear Admin!

If my SCE membership expires, can I apply for the new Membership? I dont want to renew because I want to submit new documents to change my computer degree to Electrical.

Thanks

@Edwin De Leon88 hello! Where you able to renew your SCE from PH? Can you share the steps please, if any. Slamat Kabayan

Sir, my company trying to renew my Iqama but unfortunately they are not able to renew because few months back Saudi gov change/correct iqama profession for all so now I don't know what to do I need your guidance sir on the above matter?

Does I need to update my SCE membership as I have engineer membership before my Iqama profession was general Electrical Engineer but after correction now it's Electrical Engineer.

Your kind feedback will be much appreciated sir,