Find friends to enjoy beer in Vietnam

I want to find friends who share the same taste in beer 1f37a.svg as me.

Please let me know your favorite beer brand in Vietnam. 1f37a.svg1f37a.svg1f37a.svg

If we have the same gout, let's meet and share more about it :):):)

Can Tho

Currently enjoying Huda

@AB_Wayne cool~, but why do u like Huda beer? 1f60a.svg

@ellibeily1702

Enjoy all beer, but enjoying Huda now. 

HCMC & Hà Nội have some great Craft Beer locations to visit and enjoy 

@AB_Wayne Would you mind giving me some interesting places in HCMC and Ha Noi? If we have a chance, we will enjoy together

@AB_Wayne Would you mind giving me some interesting places in HCMC and Ha Noi? If we have a chance, we will enjoy together

- @ellibeily1702
 In HCM check out Pasteur Street Brewery, they have more than one location but boast several different "craft" beers.. but expect to pay premium prices 

@ellibeily1702 

Hmmm… maybe you should avoid mixing French and English in this sentence since gout in English means a medical condition causes by excessive uric acid crystals in the joint. Beer intake increases the risk of developing this condition. Perhaps it's just a Freudian slip 1f642.svg

@ellibeily1702

Starting list and with great beers at these location's 

My last stop was at 'The Malt' D1/HCMC as with most craft beer locations 'The Malt' have beer flights avalible. 
21 beers on tạp, including international and whiskey flights, incredible food/platters
[link moderated]

@ellibeily1702

Starting list and with great beers at these location's

My last stop was at 'The Malt' D1/HCMC as with most craft beer locations 'The Malt' have beer flights avalible.

21 beers on tạp, including international and whiskey flights, incredible food/platters

[link moderated]

- @AB_Wayne

after 21 beers would you be able to taste the difference
1f602.svg
Hanoi... Hoa Vien - Located at Tang Bat Ho ( hope I could get some commission out from this ). Nice craft beer but a little expensive in contrast. My verdict, it's probably due to the cosy atmosphere.

Can't agree less with Jlgarbutt, but I will interpret that after 21 beers, all beers will be the same.

1f923.svg