Looking for a friend to Hangout

Hi there!

i'm gita from Indonesia.

I'm here to looking for a friend to hangeout, cafe hopping, food hunting, travelling and do some sport together.

if you guys are interested. Please send me a message :)

cheers! :D
Hi there!

i'm gita from Indonesia.

I'm here to looking for a friend to hangeout, cafe hopping, food hunting, travelling and do some sport together.

if you guys are interested. Please send me a message smile.png

cheers! big_smile.png
- @ayuponi

Hey i am zuber from india. New in malaysia and working as a business analyst manager. Would love to meet new people

@ayuponi hello Gita, I would like to make new friends too! Where are u locating? I am in Penang.

@ayuponi hi gita, may I know your interests and age please. I'm single and love cafe n food exploring. Love cooking too. Keep in touch via telegram @Roth 2021 if you like to explore together or just hang out

@ayuponi Hi Gita. Apa khabar? I'm now relocating to KL. Hope to meet you sometime. Stefan

@Rosee10 hey i am also new in penang. Would love to meet

@ayuponi
Where are you? I am in Johor Bahru. You can find me on WhatsApp : ‪***
Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Anyone around Petaling Jaya region for weekend hangaround..
@ayuponi Interested! I live around Brickfields and also hangs out frequently in Petaling Jaya 1f601.svg Nice to meet you!

Anyone up for anything?
Hi Gita nice to meet you, l also from indonesia but live here in Shah Alam , my name is vivian , I hope we're can hangout for chit chat and drink coffee,you can whatsapp me

@vivian120710@ lets connect if you all are interested to hangout please post if there is any whatsapp group

@vivian120710@ hi vivian, hi gita... I'm Moroccan and lived 13 years in Indonesia and i love it !!!  Now in PJ

If you want to meet for cafe / karaoke or anything fun plz let me know
Guys instead of asking to meet up here, why don't we try to use the "Events" option in this forum.

Create an event in the following link

Let's say if we want to go to Doctor Strange - just create an event and post here. People willing will join there.
@ayuponi

I can be reached out for weekend hangout at***
Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : No contact details on the forum please.
@Manoj Gnanaseelan makes sense 😊

let's organize world music events and art galleries and/ or business events

@fatemzzahra79  count me in guys

Hey guys anyone up for weekend hangout and fun?
There should be organized events where ppl can meet and know each other

@fatemzzahra79 surely

Whatsapp me if there are weekend hangouts
I am planning to go Vikram Movie (Tamil) in GSC Cinemas, NU Sentral today. Interested people can join. I hope there will be English subtitles.

If this makes sense, we can plan for other movies like Top Gun, The Roundup.
I am planning to go Vikram Movie (Tamil) in GSC Cinemas, NU Sentral today. Interested people can join. I hope there will be English subtitles.

If this makes sense, we can plan for other movies like Top Gun, The Roundup.
- @Manoj Gnanaseelan

The previous event was not accepted by the forum as the description had less characters. Below is the updated link for the event.

Movie: Vikram

Venue: GSC Cinemas, NU Sentral

Show Time: 9.25 PM

@ayuponi

Glad to hear.

Would you mind to leave your contact number here.

We will plan further from there on

@ayuponi How old are you? You sound very young.

@ayuponi hi how you doing ,,,,? Its me yolo decent local guy really interested to hang out to get to know each other's better hope U don't mind ,if it's ok for U plz do drop me Ur contact no looking forward to hear from U

Hey they how are you can we be friends first if feel free you can drop me a line in WhatsApp ***

Moderated by Bhavna 3 weeks ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you