Changing iqama profession from data entry

Dears, I need help on this one, my employer has been trying to change my profession from data entry to computer programmer, and i 'm having no good luck with it, i want to know if data entry is blocked for change as it is now 100% for saudi? i already have valid SCE membership. but till now my request for changing is not working. please please need help on this

@fatoom59 Me also same profession and valid SCE till November 2022. If company wants the profession will change ? Or do we need to go final exit ?

@nagul12345 i have no idea, still no good news, i read that even i move to another company they will not be able to change job profession, it's annoying that they blocked changing. i think if your your iqama is data entry you will not be able to change it. my company they might final exit me and give me new visa. but i'm still looking and trying to look for a way without having to final exit.

Same is happening with my husband iqama is not transferring into another profession. His iqama is data entry
Dears, I need help on this one, my employer has been trying to change my profession from data entry to computer programmer, and i 'm having no good luck with it, i want to know if data entry is blocked for change as it is now 100% for saudi? i already have valid SCE membership. but till now my request for changing is not working. please please need help on this
- @fatoom59   Any update on this . My profesion also same Iand  I have valid SCE. I have tried  a lot to atlast no result. if you have anu idea please letme know

@fatoom59 I have the same problem where I have been terminated from my previous company but I got the chance to transfer to another company since my iqama is valid for 7 months. The problem is that, i am not sure if the new employer can renew it or if they can change my profession for at least labor or any that is not under the Saudization.

@fatoom59 I checked with my company recently and even they said that they are NOT able to change ANY profession now.

any option to change Data entry operator to accountant?
Hi abdulhaseeb777,

Welcome to expat.com!

Since this is your first step on the forum, could you please introduce yourself by sharing a few words about yourself and what brings you to Jeddah?

Also, please remember to greet the members of the Jeddah Forum in your next posts (with a ''hello / thanks / please''). This way, people will be more likely to help you.

Cheers,
Vero
Expat.com team
Yes am from Jeddah, thanks

regarding my qn. i have Saudi embassy attested certificates( MBA) and also am a socpa member.
I want to change my profession data entry operator to accountant.

any body clarify how can i?

@abdulhaseeb777 Accountant is under Saudization , so please think before you change the profession, and do check with your company if they can give you this profession.

ys company can change to accountant. but my qn data entry profession now they blocked from system(only for saudies) they cannot change from system. then how can i change this profession

@abdulhaseeb777  Any update on this? I am also stuck in the same profession even after having the SCE certification from a company not getting any help.

@nagul12345  No bro

Qiwa platform for profession change currently working or not ?