My new life in Mauritius

My wife Roselyn Bega and myself decided to move and live in Mauritius in 2019, after her family decided to emigrate to United States of America. Roselyn was a Mauritian citizen, her Mom (nee Jollivet) was born in Mauritius and her Dad was born in Madagascar and took up Mauritian citizenship, aged 4.
We moved to Mauritius on 7 June 2022, and moved into our apartment in Flic en Flac (which we purchased in 2019). We distributed/sold most of our belongings and home, to move to the Paradise Island. Since arriving I have been busy in Port Louis, establishing my residency permit, whilst assisting Roselyn buy a new car and acquire items to make our home comfortable and enjoyable.
A majority of my working career has been in the hospitality segment, having worked at Sun City, opening Hilton Durban, and opening Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa, and then returning to Hilton Durban (after 4 year 4 months in Mauritius).
I am seeking employment in Mauritius as our setup in our apartment and in Mauritius is coming to the end of the setup period. I continue to assist Roselyn's property family business (where I last worked for 12 years) with taxation filing and queries. I work on line to connect to the SA companies and assist with solving the concerns.
At present, Roselyn and I do a lot of walking to stay "fit" and well. We are both in good health and we want to stay that way.
Hi Dough,

Welcome on board 1f603.svg

Maybe you can reach out to hotels as you already have a strong background in this field. Try myjob or LinkedIn. How well do you manage in french ?

Wish you all the very best in your life here, hope you will build a strong network
Anoushka
Hello Dough & Roselyn.
Sending you our very best wishes. 
Am certain you will be able to get some opportunities soon. 
Do let us know how everything is panning out for you.
Regards
Rick
Bonjpir. Personne est la pour répondre à mes questions du message précédent? Merci d'avance
@Floriane B24 Hello, You are on the anglophone forum.

Where is your message, please ? Didn't see it

Hello, vous êtes sur le forum anglophone.
Où se trouve votre précédent message svp ?