Going exit with Pending Tasheel Loan

Good Day! Our company issued me exit visa this month because of saudization but returning in the same company with a new visa, the problem is can i go exit with unpaid balance on financing company or should i pay only in advance 3 months.it will appear in system when i go exit with unpaid balance?because my unpaid balance is still big than my ESB..Thank you for any response
if you are planning to come back no need to settle, you can pay the current instalment and go, after come back you can continue the payment

@thavco2022 thank you bro..someone tried it before?because im worrying

@bamendozaJr Channel were you able to go exit with unpaid tasheel loan? Because my friend has a same situation

@stubbornprincess22 no,im still here in saudi

@bamendozaJr Channel any update where u able go and come back.....I also have the same situation and wanted to know of the solution.

@bamendozaJr Channel did you manage to Go for Final exit

@thavco2022 you can Go Final exit

Hello fellow expats here in riyadh. I am going exit next week. I still have outstanding loan woth Tasheel. I have already exit visa but Will i be allowed to go by the immigration in the airport? Thank you for your answer.

@89ajoint Were you able to go exit?

@89ajoint hi were u able to go exit?

@Arei there was same situation for me, i went exit on Dec 1st 2022 and came back with new visa on Jan 6th and started paying EMI. But I Did not make any due as well. So please make sure that you are not in due of any instalment. if the instalment not paid more than 3 months then the story will be different as it may go legal.

@stubbornprincess22 so am i i had went final exit with balance loan in tasheel, im planning to go back and settle it or continue to pay it would there be a problem for that? I had been stuck here in philippines for two years now i left for final exit on 2021.

@Jreche i think you will be detained in immigration.. last october when i go exit, my HR found out that i have pending debt in tasheel.. take notebi dont have any delay on my payment.. so to make the story short they let me pay the whole amount and after 4 days they can issue me an exit visa..

Hi there fellow expats, would like to ask if anyone here knows on how can i pay my remaining tasheel loan even if im outside saudi arabia. thank you.

@Jreche so you did exit saudi right they didn't check if you have pending loan in tash'eel and now you're still in Philippines, i also have loan in tash'eel but got terminated so i will exit soon

@bamendozaJr Channel

u did mention on ur first message that they issue u an exit visa last july 2022 and ur having thoughts if they will allow u to go exit. then the next message is september 2023 and u said ur HR found out u still have loan and gave you exit visa after 4days. i am confused were u able to exit on july 2022 or not? and u came back and u go exit again september 2023?

If iam going vacation can I have exit re entry even I have payments in tasheel and they want me to pay all the amount..because I was message by MOJ to pay the full amount.that I cannot gave because to much if I go vacation can I get exit re-entry visa then will I came back I will settle My credit to tasheel..

@stoneblazer7 hi did you exit

@balanonjohnpaul012

yes. you can definetly request for an exit reentry visa for vacation.

but for exit only visa. i doubt it.