Travel ban by MOI (Absher) due to unpaid loans

Last activity 05 October 2024 by ishakhalimashanu

VenomxX

@shafaataamir how you know they file a case

wellingtoneowiye3

@shafaataamir

Thanks for your response.

Jmendo

@Mojo Mojo65 Hello may I ask where did you get the case number, where I can find the case number because I tried to pay on Najiz I dont know my case number.please I need an answer. thanks!

nasratwall

@Jmendo 1. Login https://www.iam.gov.sa/authservice//use … ce?lang=ar 2. Then Implementation3. click on the execution number4. Drage down to Instuments5. click on the instrument 346. Click on Issuing a payment invoice4. Click on the instrument 34

nasratwall

@Jmendo

1. On absher login to your absher

2. click on the electronic services

3. Service suspension and travel restrictions

4. Proceed

But here you can see only your travel ban or you services suspension

Mojo Mojo65

@Jmendo hi the case file is on the text message itself once you knew that you are already banned….and also to your absher accouny

alvinalvarez82

@Mojo Mojo65 how to removed the travel band?Already i pay in the Toyota,but still he have travel band ,but still not pay the  juridicial cost ,i try to pay on sadad the account number he not accepted ,From where i can find the account number to pay juridicial cost?

blackeyed04

@Mojo Mojo65

Hi. Just wanna know how did you pay the judicial cost?

blackeyed04
@Imran Mohammad23
I solved mine….what i did is i paid full amount of loan and logged in on najiz and wait for 3 to 5 days to lift the ban but still need to pay the judicial cost of 500sr
-@Mojo Mojo65

Hi. Just wanna know how did you pay the judicial cost?

GuestPoster5236

@shafaataamir  did they Frozen your bank acount?or how you continue pay them?

ZAFAR ALI62

@shafaataamir can I travel vocation I have got loan from tammam app??

ZAFAR ALI62

@Guest6963 can I go vocation I took one month vocation before installment I will back . Or they can stop me on airport

GuestPoster5236

@shafaataamir  did you Settle your case we have same problem. Need your advice

GuestPoster5236

Hello everyone,

I pay my due amount via sadad ang it show to najiz that it is paid.How long  it take time to unfreeze my bank acount and removed  my travel banned.

Thank you

nidhasherin2111

@nasratwall Hi Brother, what is the consequences of the travel ban? there was a vehicle loan in my name from NCB, I was paying on time till I am leaving the country (Saudi Arabia) on a re entry, after I gone on vacation I couldn't come on time due to the covid travel restrictions, I paid 2-3 payments even while I was out side to KSA and failed to pay more, then the bank recovered the vehicle and impose travel ban on me. now I am planning to back come back to Saudi Arabia, here my question is that what will happened if I am coming back to KSA. am I able to enter to KSA or the police will catch me from the emigration and jailed? please reply me,

nidhasherin2111

@wellingtoneowiye3 Hii... have you come back to Saudi?

nidhasherin2111

What happens when a travel ban is placed on my old Iqama ( due to unpaid vehicle loan) when I was outside the kingdom .

When I arrive back on a new work visa, I will  be arrested at the airport? If arrested, I will be deported or I will

be allowed to enter to KSA ?

expecting your valuable information

AVINASH KURIAN

@shafaataamir can we deposit money in that account

Shiella19

@Mojo Mojo65

where did you pay your loan? Is it in MoJ website as well? How you pay the judicial cost?

Shiella19

@Mojo Mojo65 how you pay your loan? Is it thru moj website or to the creditor itself? And how you pay the judicial cost?

AVINASH KURIAN

@Shiella19 Yet I not pay the loan judicial cost pay through system or any banking app

Shiella19

@AVINASH KURIAN

what will i choose with the service? Can i pay thru my bank? How can you pay? Which service is it? Many thanks

AVINASH KURIAN

How much the amount can u contact with the creditor

Shiella19

@GuestPoster5236

how did you pay theu sadad?

rosie725

@shafaataamir

can i ask why my bank account there is balance there but already became zero how to be able to get back that one if the loan is fully paid

rosie725

@shafaataamir

hi sir i have loan also and recieved travel ban amd my banl account balance was removed how to be able to get back the amount they took in my account?

Michael Bacud
@rosie once you have already paid the invoice from MOJ you need to wait 3-5 business days to lift up the ban and you will get message for that. Then you need to visit a branch of your bank to re-activate your account.
rosie725

@Michael Bacud

where will i pay the loan? and the moj

najiz site all arabic

rosie725

@Michael Bacud

and of i reactivate the account will i be able to get the amount they get pr they will detirn back because it was automatocally debited

Michael Bacud

Have you paid the invoice via sadad? I sent you a private message po.

carlosmiguel1988

good day....

anyone can answer please... i have a loan in tabby and also i have mobily mobile plan  and i paid on time.. can i still go vacation in philippines for 1 month while i have still loans ? and if  is there any problem in saudi airport immigration? please help me to know the if there no any problem with that....thank you and godbless

carlosmiguel1988

hi everyone

i have a question hope anyone knows it can answers please...i will go vacation next month in the philippines for 1 month only but i still have loan in tabby  and mobile plan in mobily but i pay it on time and i dont have any problem in payment....and my question is....can i still go vacation without any problem in immigration?

hoping anyone can answer with the right answer..thank you and godbless you all..

Lydia73

@carlosmiguel1988

YOU CAN GO NO PROBLEMS

carlosmiguel1988

@Lydia73 thanks maam..godbless

Mr Ahmad Malik

I got a message from moi they put travel ban and travel ban request from police station . Visited them on Thursday they check and said come back on Monday. I asked them what's the reason they didn't tell anything so wana know is there any serious issue?? Can anyone help

sam303021

Hi I want to ask. if i got blocked in sama in my old iqama number. can I go on vacation? I already have new iqama number under new employer. thank you

Pr Sami Ullah

Hello I'm travelling to Pakistan in November on exit re-entry visa or on vacations. I have stc due bill of 2200 Sar can I travel I'm planning to pay the bill after returning to kingdom in January 2024. please reply if someone have latest experience.

nasratwall

@sam303021

Never

nasratwall

@Pr Sami Ullah

Yes, you can come and go on an exit and re-entry visa, but not on a final exit visa. If this is due on your old your iqama or passport then you cannot leave the Kingdom, whether it is a final exit visa or an exit and re-entry visa.

Thanks

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles