Menu
Expat.com

Travel ban by MOI (Absher) due to unpaid loans

Last activity 05 October 2024 by ishakhalimashanu

nidhasherin2111

@Jreche Hii , I am also the same problem, there was a car loan in my name while I left the KSA on re-entry visa, but couldn't came back to KSA on time, then my sponsor cancelled my visa too, I paid 3-4 instalments even while i was in my home country, then I failed to pay the rest, then the bank recovered the vehicle and they put a travel ban on me.

Actually, I am in a plan to come back to KSA again in a new visa, but I am also afraid of catching me in the emigration while entering in a new visa.

sam303021

@nasratwall but if i will settle everything how mny days until I can go for vacation?

Argie30

@Mojo Mojo65 hi how did you pay the judicial cost?

Argie30

@blackeyed04 hi can i ask how did you pay the judicial cost?

blackeyed04

@Jreche

I dont know how you were able to go for final exit when there's still unpaid loan under your iqama. What i know if you're going for final exit it must not have any unsettled loan, it should be fully paid bfor you go for final exit

Jreche

Yes my friend i have gone for final exit with a balance tasheel loan it was being paid even after a few months that im here in my own country but payment was suddenly stop by my colleagues thats why i was asking if i will have problema in immigration when i come back in saudi with new iqama, visa and with new employer.

gener123

@Mojo Mojo65 hi sir, after paying the full amount wait 4 to 5 workings or pay first the judicial cost? only then the travel will lift?

Watermelon21

@shafaataamir hello did u exeprience the bank deducting your liability without notification or messages ?

Watermelon21

@shafaataamir hello did u encounter automatic deduction from ur bank account without any notification nor message ? Om looking for the recieot i cannot find it is ut normal ? Should i be worried ?

arnelperalta71172

@Watermelon21Hi anyone can help,I rented a car two months ago for 2 days, then I requested to extend due to unavoidable circumstances which my mother in law passed away then someone called to return it back after few days and1 customer service agreed upon, then all of the sudden someone from the rented company took the car in the parking area and asking for the key. So, no to urgue i gave the key, after 3 days I received message from MOJ that I need to pay 500 for Judicial Cost, then I paid it. Thus, on the next day again, I received a message that I need to pay SAR 4,032 where in fact only 8 days I need to pay which is around 936.00. So, I complaint to the rental car but unable to an accurate answer to my question. Eventually, deducted to my bank account the amount of SAR 4,032 and I have a travel ban for 10 years. How can I request to.lift the ban at the same time.to refund the excess amount deducted to my account. Do, I have a chance to refund or return the excess payment. Please I need someone to provide a reasonable answer if you have idea.Thank you.

Watermelon21

@arnelperalta71172 hello did the bank deducted the amount without receipt ? Where u pay the jud bond ? Someone said here the process will run for 1 or 2 weeks after paying the said loan then the ban will be lifted , if u want to check ur status u can go to najiz and check , mine is still pending but they deducted the amount on my bank accnt without any receipt message or notif , im.still waiting for the  response and my contract will be ending this month , im really worried .

arnelperalta71172

@Watermelon21 MOJ provide the voice number then you pay thru Sadad then after that the amount provided and that will reflect to bank statement. But I'm concern can I refund the excess payment has been deducted and it will be lifted the travel ban.

Watermelon21

@arnelperalta71172 hello what do u mean by the excess payment?

annemhaeopeduron

@Jreche hello how did you get an exit visa with unpaid loans?isnt it you are supposed to settle your loan before going for exit?

Watermelon21

@annemhaeopeduron as stated before u can go exit with unpaid loan unless they filed u a case .

aslamrafique

@omarasmad

Hi

Did you took loan from Sabb

And later you transferred sabb loan to Al raji bank.

Did I understood correct.

Provide the details, how did you contact and convinced Al raji bank.

GuestPoster372

@shafaataamir how did you resolve? did you call najiz? thanks

GuestPoster372

@Argie30 hi. i paid mine thru sadad.

GuestPoster372

@Watermelon21 did you call najiz? i have tamam loan and i paid the remaining balance. tamam customer agent said i have to call najiz to lift the ban. I also paid the judicial cost of 500sr. How long should I wait MOJ will remove my case? do i really have to call najiz or i will just wait?

TamamVictim

@badeden08 If you have settled your payment with tamam and have paid the judicial cost, you don't need to do anything. It will be automatically lifted. Just wait for 5-7 working days. After several days, you will recieve a text from moj (in arabic) indixating that your travel ban has been lifted. If you want to double check, you can log in to Absher website. Read this article. It will walk you through the process on how to check if you still have a travel ban:

stories.saudi-expatriates.com/check-travel-ban-in-saudi-arabia/

Kind regards,

GuestPoster372

@TamamVictim also the case in najiz will be removed? ok thank you for the info.

TamamVictim

@badeden08 unfortunately, the records as shown on Najiz will not be removed. However, the status of the case will declared as "FINISH" or "RESOLVED".

GuestPoster372

@TamamVictim i see  but thats ok 

GuestPoster372

@TamamVictim I guess im ok as long as its resolved or finish.

GuestPoster372

@TamamVictim i checked my absher today and under general report query says there is no generalization report registered against me. thank you for this. I can finally breathe.

yessin13

@nasratwall

hello, thanks for the info, but if you fully pay your loan, how long does it take to clear the issue and the ban will be removed? Thanks in advance

Sunisukumaran2023

@shafaataamir i have a police case arround 30000/- with the sponsor . i have paid the amount on 28 dec 2023 and the police case has been removed from afsher . would like to know that how long will take to remove the travel bann because in my afsher its showing travel bann is still active

sunisukumaran70

@shafaataamir can you please confirm,, did they removed your travel bann?

TamamVictim

@yessin13 Travel Ban and Freeze Account will be removed within 24 hours. In my my case It was removed 3 hours after I paid in full. The processing of.  the payment however is another story. It took at least 1 month before Tamam acknowledged the payment.

mjheart06

Hi, i have unpaid loan in quara finance, and they just give me 5days to pay, 4500sr. MOJ sent me a messege, but how can i pay 4500sr in 5days? Can i still pay it by monthly? i mean not all i will pay. I am afraid maybe moj they will close my system in absher, or maybe they will notify to my company, i am afraid maybe police take me. please any suggestion? if i didnot pay all is there is no problem??

mjheart06

Please anyone can help me any idea. i am afraid. i cannot pay all in just 5days 4500. i want to pay it by monthly. there is no problem tonpay it monthly?

abdunejat51

@mjheart06 relax bro it normal better to pay to avoid all but the debate is by mol they just put u on travel ban. But if the person want to open case police involve and take to court. That have cost so better to negotiate with debater or let them put travel ban it is not crime it just failing

yummypasaway20

@abdunejat51 hello my husband has car loan his company terminated him and doesn't want to transfer him on another company. They want him to go for exit. He is updated with his monthly dues on car and never failed to pay until now. I want to ask if he can have his final visa and can go exit with this car loan? Does immigration will not stop him in the airport? Please Give me any ideas about this matter. Thank you so much

TamamVictim

@mjheart06 You won't be incarcerated. But you won't be able to travel, plus your bank account, or any financial account that you have i.e. stc pay etc. will be frozen until such time that MOI have collected enought funds that the first party is demanding.

mjheart06

Hi, i have already travel ban in my absher. and also my iqma expire. if my sponsor renew my iqama it will not effected i mean they can renew my iqama even i have travel ban in my absher? and I can still using any bank transaction? my unpaid loan is from quara finance, items

aliahmed21130

Sir,

i filed the case on my older company and my claimed was accepted but my older company still not

pay my benefits so, please advice me what i will do now ?

Ajjupatel12993

I purchase mobile from Quara faince i lost of my job idid pay 3 monts installment i get travell ban please advice

XPat 2590

@TamamVictim I am also in a similar situation with Tamam. Can anyone guide me on how to settle the debt in Najiz. My bank account is currently frozen and has a hold amount on it

chirlton

My friend has a case with their car loan.tbey where not able to pay for how many months.tbey did not receive message from MOJ but they have travel ban in absher .there bank account  also not freeze.i have  loan in tamam. I have 3  most unpaid  installment  I send an email to them and requested to give me grace period  to pay on y salary date and they reply  that my request is resolved but yesterday  MOJ sent me message asking me to pay full cash.but I don't have cash to pay .what will happen to me?if teby will freeze my account  how can I pay them

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles