Menu
Expat.com

Travel ban by MOI (Absher) due to unpaid loans

Last activity 05 October 2024 by ishakhalimashanu

chirlton

@shafaataamir brother what do u mean of 50%of ur account u. Can use and the 50%u cannot use

chirlton

@TamamVictim good day.i want to ask a what happened  to your case in tamam? Coz I have the same issue.

I have 3months unpaid installment  then j send message to them that I promised  to pay and update my installment. Then they replied that my request is resolved.but yesterday  I received  message from MOJ  asking me to pay full cash but I don't have money to pay what they will do  to me?they will freeze my alraji account?how can I pay them if they will freeze my account. Pls guide me what to do and how did u resolve the travel ban.thank u

chirlton

@shafaataamir brother how was ur case?I have a message from MOJ too asking me to pay the full balance but I don't have money to pay full ..according  to the legal team if Tamam the Samah will deduct the due amount in the salary account  and we have to inform the bank that we have opening case and we can get our remaining salary  thru cash withdrawal...but I want to know how many months before the travel ban and freezing if account will be applied ?I mean how many months before the MOJ will implement the   travel ban.

chirlton

@Cikminah u. An contact tamam and talk to their legal adviser

Nb RN

what is the meaning of SAMA COURT ORDER DEDUCTION? they deducted my salary 1759 idk know why? sama court order deduction and judicial cost not same? i need to pay 500 sr only in judicial cost but they automatically deduct my salary 1756 i want to know whyy??

chirlton

Hello  have u completed to pay all the installments? Did the bank already completed deducting all the monthly  dues for ur installment?If completed according g to the legal advisor of tamam or what ever financial firm or installment company.u should ask the finance company for the clearance of ur paid installment  and u can go to the court branch stated on the message sent by MOJ .and according g to them from their u will pay 500 Sr

Nb RN

@chirlton what do you mean my bank automatically deducting my salary to pay my monthly payment in tamam thats why sama court order deduction deducted my salary? i didnt complete yet paying my installment but im paying in tamam application, but why sama court order deduction deducted my salary automatically?

chirlton

If sama ordered the bank to deduct ur salary  the bank will freeze ur account..67%of ur salary u can take as cash and 33%of ur salary will go  to the account of tamam....and if the situation  like that they are deducting from ur salary and still ur paying v thru Tamam app it means that ur installment  will be completed fast...but why u will still pay tamam app if the bank is already  deducting   installment  ordered by court... but better yet just call TAmAm customer  care and talked to their legal advisor coz in  my case the bank  will be deducting the monthly dues until my installment  is completed but I want the loan to be completed fast I can pay tru tamam app  also .but in  my case I'm not capable to pay more .so I'll just wait till my installment deduction will be completed

Nb RN

@chirlton but i go to tamam app i cant see the amount they deducted to my salary?? how will i if that deduction is decreasing my installment in tamam?

chirlton

@Nb RN check ur online banking and  check how many months was deducted and u can call tamam  customer care and talked to their legal advisor coz she can check in their system how many installment  has been deducted in the bank that was transferred to the Tamam account

Nb RN

@chirlton they deducted 2 mos from my salary

tengdevera1989

@shafaataamir hi i tried my bank account of may friends but it denie

Cannvoo

I am an expat too... i have same case with unpaid loans for 4months because i was on vacation. My loans are not past due because the terms is 3years to pay ,what can i do to resolve this issue? Am i goint to jail?

Cannvoo

Hello can anyone help me about may 4months unpaid loans because i just came from vacation. My loan term is 3yrs to pay and still not past due or expire. Am i going to jail if i cant pay the 4months unpaid loan one time?

Cannvoo

@Guest6963 is this reliable, ?

cris54

@Mojo Mojo65

how i can pay judicial cost?

cris54

@Jhayz Channel TVhow many days lifted the travel ban?

cris54

@em040104

how many days its lifted?

cris54

@Mojo Mojo65

how to pay judicial

cost?

cris54

@Cannvoo

just talk to the lender and settle with them that you will pay

cris54

@chirlton

you can pay through najiz.

cris54

@chirlton

through najiz. you can go najiz center and they will help you

cris54

@Nb RN

you can open najiz in google. enter your iqama and you can see there your pending balance in your loan. because tamam app is not updated maybe the court did not not send the money to tamam company. better check in najiz so you will know how much is your balance

ishakhalimashanu

@shafaataamir sir u make payment on najiz 500 riyal  bond payment

ishakhalimashanu

@Mojo Mojo65 sir u make najiz payment 500 riyal ?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles