New members of the Zambia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Zambia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Zambia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien and lm Tendai Chiridza from Zimbabwe stay in kuwadzana at l am 40 years now and lm a truck driver class 2 with all papers lm married with 3 children so lm looking for a job here in Zambia

@Julien Hi Julien and everyone, my name is Duduza Mnyandu, I am 31 years of age, I am a female Civil Engineer. I visited Zambia in December 2022, I loved the country and this is what has prompted me to apply for a job there. I visited KALUMBILA, where my sister is currently staying.

Hello Duduza,

Welcome to expat.com!

I loved the country and this is what has prompted me to apply for a job there.

Were you able to get the job?

If yes, when will you be coming to Zambia?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien hi there. I'm South African 34, and looking for a job in the hospitality industry in Lusaka.

My partner is working in Lusaka currently, but I am struggling to find work. I want to move over as soon as possible, but I domnees to have job security first. I'm really down and running out of hope.

All I want is to be reunited with my partner. Any recommendations would be much appreciated 🙏🏻

Hello

I will be soon coming to Lusaka as currently work permit in progress.

I will love to know new people.

@josejoao89 try recruitment matters on Facebook they're quite efficient with helping expats secure jobs

I arrived some 4 weeks ago and i like Lusaka and wanna stay. IIts beautiful here, exspecially the weather. I appreciate it so much since in Hamburg , Germany it was so bad lately.....

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com1f601.svg

There is a dedicated section for Jobs in Zambia.

I invite all jobseekers to please post their CVs in the mentioned section as requests should not be posted on the forum.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi,

My name is Mthoniswa Banda (male). I have just returned in Zambia after a 6 months absence to head our communications, media and public relations consultancy ([link moderated]). So if you ever find yourself lacking in media, marketing or PR skills  and if you ever find yourself struggling with communication and visibility for your work, events, project or organisation, you might want to check with me and my team.

I am in Lusaka. I look forward to being invited for some networking functions.

@mthoniswa Hello,

Welcome on board !

Please note that members can not promote their services on the forum. If you are a professional, you are required to register your company in the Business Directory.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien Good morning. Iam a qualified boilermaker looking for a job 8 years experience after my trade.  Have a nice day

@coetzeesteyn

Hello and welcome !

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Zambia section for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi. I already create my cv in jobs in Zambia

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055666

Thanks!

Closed