New members of the Zambia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Zambia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Zambia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Nice  :)

Thank you
My project is simply to bring out beauty out of anybody specifically I want to venture in nail in other words being a nail technician to make people feel beautiful having the toes looks good whether natural nail or artificial

Thank you Julien. I'm in Zambia for little over 1 year. I work for a private equity fund to develop agriculture across Africa after a international career with Coca-Cola.
Would like to participate more in Zambian events and gatherings and network with people passionate to positively leave a mark in  the African continent

@Artur M hey, are still finding trouble networking and attending events. I can help you with a few suggestions

I live in Zambia

Welcome everyone,

@CHIPEGO, So from your profile, it says that you are looking for a new challenge, right ?

Cheers,
Bhavna
Yes in farming
@Bhavna what challenges do you have
Hello CHIPEGO,

Unfortunately, Bhavna cannot help you with find new challenges.

You can create your CV in the Jobs in Zambia section.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

@Julien my name is Chipego, in English means Gift) and I am living in Zambia,

How you all keeping. I am living in Zambia working at the chiropractic clinic in Rhodespark. Been here almost a year. Having a great time and getting fit and healthy. Yep practice what I preach. Sadly my social life is lacking even though I have a few friends whom I ride with on weekends. But the trade off has been a fitter and healthier me which is not all bad news, however a bit more balance would be great. Hope to meet a few more people and if you ride a bicycle, would be great to hook up with some rides around here. I live out in LH area so some great rides and trail runs through the Forest Reserve.

Look forward to catching up soon.

@ronvanas to bad am in Mufulira, I love making new friends and having fun 😊.... hopefully one day will meet here in the copperbelt and have fun together buddy.

Hello Kapolyo Edward,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f603.svg

Could you please tell us how we can help you?

What are you looking for on the forum?

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

@Julien am seeking to live in zambia, so am kindly looking for a job am currently living in uganda , would like to live in zambia and get an experience of Zambian lifestyle

Hello everyone, welcome on board !

@ Edivinahbirungi, please drop an advert in the Jobs in Zambia section of the website.

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna

Can I travel from Nigeria to Zambia by road?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1012829

Thanks!

Closed