I want to work in luxembourg

Good day everyone, my name is Nnodu Christiana Nwanneka a graduate of Banking and finance in Higher National Diploma HND certificate with 5 years work experience. I want to work in luxembourg along side my husband who is a Bsc holder of Biotechnology with 6years work experience. Please guide us

Expecting to hear from you soon

We are ready to relocate to luxembourg

Why not contact financial businesses for possible employment.

@stumpy thanks for your reply. Please help send the link so i can apply

@christynnodu

Hello, I would suggest that you read the articles under the Work in Luxembourg section to gather information. You may also google search for companies in your field and send them your CV.

Creating a CV in the Jobs in Luxembourg section can also help you with more exposure on the net.

All the best

Bhavna

@stumpy thanks for your reply. Please help send the link so i can apply

-@christynnodu

Google search.

@Bhavna. Thanks for the reply. Is there a link that could help me with everything as well as applying?

My work is Furniture Carpenter foreman I have 15 years ago in gulf Experience Saudi Arabia Dubai and Qatar now I am in India Mumbai please tell me you have this job available please inform me sir I am waiting for your message every time I sending the message but you are not giving any response to me for the Luxembourg what the company doing me and you are not taking any care for me my message I send everything for you CV cover letter I send everything but you are not any giving response to me please do something I am waiting for your message send the offer letter otherwise come what the company is one tell me thank you

Dear Hiring Manager,

With reference to your advertised vacancy for a Housekeeping Supervisor, please find attached my CV for your consideration.

The nature of my career to date and my ability to ensure the smooth flow of all housekeeping operations has fully prepared me for your position. I have all of those skills that are critical to the success of your role, I particularly want to highlight my ability to ensure that all rooms and public areas meet established cleanliness and quality standards.

Although the attached resume will demonstrate my multiple strengths, what it may not show is my ability to provide an established Housekeeping Team with direction and support. The reason I want to highlight this point is because I believe that the effective management of subordinate housekeeping employees will be of paramount importance to the success of your position.

Overall I have worked in the hospitality industry for over 4 years, during which time I have learnt how to accurately complete all administrative records, maintain standards, control costs and inspect cleaned rooms to make sure they are up to standard.

At this moment in time I am keen to work for a hotel like yours that has a high-performance culture where innovation and entrepreneurial-spirit are clearly evident.

If you think that I am a deserving candidate for your vacancy then do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience to arrange an interview. I am available any time and place to meet with you in person.

Please take a moment to review my attached resume. I believe I have the qualifications you need and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

For those seeking work in Luxembourg.

This forum is not set up as an employment agency.

However, you can create your CV on the jobs section top of this page.

Best way to fins potential employment is a good old Google search.

Good luck.

Closed