Rent a flat or a house in Shenzhen

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Shenzhen. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Shenzhen.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Shenzhen?

How to find a home in Shenzhen: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

It's not hard to find a flat in shenzhen.There are many real estate agencies.You could find one agency and look the house what you want.Different area in shenzhen has defferent rate in renting house.
if you have any probelm ,just tell me .i could try my best to help you.I am a easygoing and outgoing girl in shenzhen and i want to make more friends.
Cassie

I can tell you that you need to pay more if you speak english to the agency. So you better ask Chinese friend to help! It is real! BTW I am Chinese...

Hi
My Name is Ali Arman and i am from London UK,
I am considering to come to Shenzhen and live.
I would like to hire a flat or apartment there and my budget for that is 3000 RMB it should be on ground floor. I dont like heights :) .

Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Thanks

ali786 wrote:

Hi
I would like to hire a flat or apartment there and my budget for that is 3000 RMB it should be on ground floor. I dont like heights :) .

Thanks

Hi Ali,
Your budget is totally enough for you to rent one around 50-60 square metres, but i couldn't assure you the floor issue, that's not easy to rent the ground floor here as you think, but height is not problem when you have a lift, 2nd,3rd also a good choice,right? if you really planed to move here, i would live to be a help. U can contact me by my personal email,u could get it from my bio.

Eric

(Moderated: please register in the Business Directory)

One more question. What is the usual size of flats in Shenzhen for one person?

(Moderated)

[please register in the business directory]

woota4983 wrote:
ali786 wrote:

Hi

Thanks

Hi Ali,
Your budget is totally enough for you to rent one around 50-60 square metres, but i couldn't assure you the floor issue, that's not easy to rent the ground floor here as you think, but height is not problem when you have a lift, 2nd,3rd also a good choice,right? if you really planed to move here, i would live to be a help. U can contact me by my personal email,u could get it from my bio.

Eric

Renting a house in Futian Area or Louhu Area for about 50-60 square, 3000 RMB is not enough

hey Guys,

i am moving to Shenzhen in March-2015 and need your help in finding a good place. roommate is also fine with me as long he/ she can be a good friend. 100-500rmb is my budget can extent to 700 if a good place.

as few have mentioned that if u speak English u can be charged more...so can u assist me

i am an Indian/working class.
requirement: heater during winter i guess is must right? and cooler during winter? i am not sure of the weather.
some were close to this address
Nanshan District,
Shenzhen, PRC 518053

looking forward to your support.

Hi all,

can anyone pinpoint to some online established agencies? i'm looking at shajing, bao an district. thank you

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising of services and products is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi I'm from east coast of Africa I want to come in China but I don't know how can I get a room for rent for one month I need your help thanks

Renting is easy. First you need to make a local friend.  They should be able to speak English and Chinese, and be local Chinese.  Secondly you ask them to help you.

It's simple.

How to do it?  Go to an English Training center or school.  As one of the girls or guys there your situation.  Offer to pay them for their help or at least buy them a dinner or a drink.  Who knows, maybe you'll even get a job offer.

This is excellent advice, and  strongly suggest you try it.

if you can speak little bit Chinese then find property agent, they will let you show you different apartment. This is best way to find apartment in shenzhen.