English speakers living in Verona!

Hello everyone, I'm Alice, I'm Italian but I lived in Canada for while and now I'm back in Verona and I miss speak English!! Is anyone from Canada here? Or from any other English speaker Country who would like to join me for a cup of coffee?

Ciaooooooooo!

@alixpresa

Hello Alice:

I am Canadian but Verona and all of is Italy is my joy . I am in Italy about 4 times a year.   I will be in Verona beginning December 7 and looking for a small apartment to buy but near Piazza Erbe or Piazza Bra.   I am not very good speaking Italian but I have learned how to communicate with Italian friends.   If you have the time, I would enjoy meeting you and speaking English.   

Judith

@canadared Hi Judith! Nice to meet you! :-) Thanks for the kind words! If you want we can meet up when you come! What do you think?

@alixpresa

Please exchange personal details in the Private Message system that we have here.

SimCityAT

Expat Team

@SimCityAT Which personal details? You mean a possible date?

Hey Alice, I'm up for having a cup of coffee one day1f60a.svg. I'm Andrea, I'm from The Bahamas (native English speaker), and I live in Verona. It would be nice to meet more Veronese and have a chat in English

@DreaS I've replied to you by private message

@alis90 I arrve in Verona late on December 7th and I will be there until the 15th.    Are you available on the Friday, December 9th.   I am staying between Piazza Bra and Piazza Erbe so I could meet you at a restaurant at either location for coffee or lunch.

Yes?

And, thank you for responding.

Judith