Camping and Outdoor gears wholesale

Hello!

i would like to find camping and outdoor gears. I would also like to buy dried flowers, glass jars and wooden base toilet accessories in bulk.

I have been to Ben thanth market, Malaysia Street and Chinatown Market but couldnt find what i am searching for. I need your suggestions please. Thank you very much.

Hello!
i would like to find camping and outdoor gears. I would also like to buy dried flowers, glass jars and wooden base toilet accessories in bulk.

I have been to Ben thanth market, Malaysia Street and Chinatown Market but couldnt find what i am searching for. I need your suggestions please. Thank you very much.
-@dinaomar

Hello dinaomar, and welcome to expat.com.

There was a very good camping store located in the Crescent Mall, D7, which I bought many things from about 5 or 6 years ago. I'm sorry that I can't recall the name at the moment.

A quick Google search did bring up quite a few camping supply shops, but I'm sure you've already tried that. It's been a couple of years since I've lived in Saigon, so sorry I can't be of more help.

Again, welcome aboard and please let us know how your search turns out.

Great store for outdoor gear, not flowers++

https://www.decathlon.vn/vi/stores?icm= … =store_map

A quick Google search did bring up quite a few camping supply shops, but I'm sure you've already tried that....-@Aidan in HCMC

Anyone following the search link would do well to turn off their VPN first, otherwise the results may primarily be from outside the country...

An "unnamed person" got a ton of results in the Seattle, Washington area 😉

A quick Google search did bring up quite a few camping supply shops, but I'm sure you've already tried that....-@Aidan in HCMC

Anyone following the search link would do well to turn off their VPN first, otherwise the results may primarily be from outside the country...

An "unnamed person" got a ton of results in the Seattle, Washington area 😉
-@OceanBeach92107

oopsie-daisy!

Camping and glamping has taken off over the last 6-7 years. Before that there was very little interest in it.