Dentist in HCMC

Can someone recommend a dental clinic in Saigon? Preferably one that accepts Alliance insurance.

Thanks

Can someone recommend a dental clinic in Saigon? Preferably one that accepts Alliance insurance.
Thanks
-@vastberaden

Even our antiquated search function gave a lot of threads with previous recommendations:

expat.com/en/searchresult/asia/vietnam/Dentist

I have been extremely pleased with Westcoast Dental in Hanoi who practitioners also have a clinic in HCMC.

I think they are too expensive,AFAK they have shop in SG too, I know local dentist shop in Vung Tau fully packed with clients from morning to evening (locals and expats) prices are from 300-600k for fillings. They have probably at least 20 dentists working there + others, pretty BIG shop. Although I only went for teeth cleaning (250K), female dentist there was up to Danish standard, she used 1 hour to clean them. Still afraid to go for fillings after joker at Rose Dental in SG destroyed my tooth and ripped me off for my money. Their website is nhakhoahosu.com, probably somebody from VT can chime in about them, they were recommended to me by two long term expats in VT. Don't take my advice seriously, check everything, it's your health, there is bunch of dodgy dentists here, who will happily pull your absolutely healthy tooth out just to sell you mega expensive implant. My advice for dentist here is like advice for streetfood restaurant: if you see tons of people spending their hard earned dong there, it's safe, if you don't see any people, or lone foreigner client  like I saw at Rose Dental - avoid the place.

East Rose Dental Clinic. In district 1 and district 2. Very good.

Wadey