Where are the Jamaicans?

Looking to contact Jamaicans in Senegal!!!

Hello mamajunie0001,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Could you please provide us with more details?

Why exactly do you need to be in touch with Jamaicans in Senegal?

Are you looking for specific information?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Information on where to find particular foodstuff

Hello mayimspringtime,

Welcome to expat.com!

What type of food items are you looking for? Are you looking for Jamaican food in Senegal?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Yes Jamaican food in Senegal such as plantain,yam, Breadfruit which may only be in Casamance region, cherry trees

I would also like to know the best Region for living and apartments available preferably new build house or apartment

@Cheryl

I am a Jamaican living in Senegal and would like to communicate with other Jamaicans.

Thank you.

@Cheryl

Greetings.

I am a Jamaican living in Senegal and would like to communicate with other Jamaicans living there.

Thank you.

@Foxxie#1 Hi Cheryl look forward to meeting Jamaicans in Senegal perhaps you can inform me on where are the availability of yam, sourop fruits to buy in Senegal

@mayimspringtime Hi there!! I am of Jamaican parentage and currently living in Senegal. My location is 30 min away from The Gambie.

If you are looking for land to purchase, I have 4 acres for sale if you are interested. The land already has a big one bedroom house and solar powered drinkable water.

Pertaining to purchasing Jamaican produce in Senegal, I have not come across any yet. Not even in the Gambie.

@Foxxie#1 I am of Jamaican parentage living in Senegal and would love to connect with other Jamaicans living in Senegal.

Ok i m not jamaïcain but i live in Sénégal

@libbasse95 lol! Where in Senegal are you? Do you speak English? Well you wrote in English, so can I assume you speak fluent English?

@mamajunie0001 Not Jamaican per se. But Caribbean ( Guadeloupe) ... You can hit me up ( we eat the same things lol)

I am not Jamaican, but I love Jamaica and have traveled there over 25 times for rest, relaxation, and recuperation. I have been traveling in Senegal the past 3 weeks and have seen yam, plantain and Breadfruit in the markets in different areas. and did see more breadfruit in Casamance.  We visited 1 farm in Sandaria and he was growing breadfruit, scotch bonnet peppers, and yam. May sound silly, but befriend a Senegalese and maybe they can help you. . . I have found that Senegalese people are not very adventurous in their eating habits outside of rice, fish, lamb, chicken and a handful of different vegetables. Too bad for them as Jamaican food is yummy!! Best of luck to you!

@mayimspringtime

I am not Jamaican, but I love Jamaica and have traveled there over 25 times for rest, relaxation, and recuperation. I have been traveling in Senegal the past 3 weeks and have seen yam, plantain and Breadfruit in the markets in different areas. and did see more breadfruit in Casamance.  We visited 1 farm in Sandaria and he was growing breadfruit, scotch bonnet peppers, and yam. May sound silly, but befriend a Senegalese and maybe they can help you. . . I have found that Senegalese people are not very adventurous in their eating habits outside of rice, fish, lamb, chicken and a handful of different vegetables. Too bad for them as Jamaican food is yummy!! Best of luck to you!