Exchange and partnership

I am Belgian of African origin and I recently moved to Ireland with my husband. We are very fond of agriculture, animal husbandry and travel. Our goal is to forge bonds of friendship and partnership with Irish people who are open-minded, welcoming, sociable, respectful and who love diversity and foreign and African culture. We would like to have partnership with Irish farmers who would like to discover Africa and its different cultures in order to exchange and often share experiences in the field of agriculture.

Hello Mama Dolafrika,

Welcome on board !

In which region of Ireland have you moved ?

Try posting an advert in the Ireland classifieds under the Business partners section to get some more views and hopefully a few contacts.

All the best

Bhavna

I am Belgian of African origin and I recently moved to Ireland with my husband. We are very fond of agriculture, animal husbandry and travel. Our goal is to forge bonds of friendship and partnership with Irish people who are open-minded, welcoming, sociable, respectful and who love diversity and foreign and African culture. We would like to have partnership with Irish farmers who would like to discover Africa and its different cultures in order to exchange and often share experiences in the field of agriculture.
-@Mama Dolafrika

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

The Irish Farmers Journal published an article a few Christmases ago that contained links to 10 Irish Farmers and details of their farms. You can download the Article from this link.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team