Searching for a Korean guy I used to correspond in 1988

Hello to all. I am a greek woman and when was around 15 I used to correspond with a guy from Seoul his name was Kim Jae-suek at around 1988. Today, moving back to my parents house found his old letters and guess it would be so sweet if I could find him again to see how he is doing in his life etc.. He must be around 50 now.. have his old photo and address but dont know where to search.. in Facebook and Instagram couldn't find him... any ideas? Please for your help or any information that can make me find my old friend😊 Thank you all in advance

Write him a letter. He may still live at his old address or, perhaps, his relatives live there, or in some way, your letter may be forwarded to him. Alternatively, contact the Korean Embassy and ask them whether there is a way to locate your friend; they should know better than anybody else.

Vasilis

@VasilisC Thank you so much😊

Hi! It's very sweet that you want to contact him after so many years. Check his information by phone and contact the Korean embassy that can help you with their insight. Also check pages on Facebook and Instagram with groups that are related to Korea if you can find people that can help you with your search you can post his photo and copy of his letter ✉️❤️ wish you the best to find him.

@Dulce Marimar thank you so much🥰